Beacon Conquests

4 Replies
brunsonthomas
1 September, 2017, 6:50 PM UTC
Why on earth would you have a Beacon Conquest immediately following a Beacon Massacre? Many Beacon leagues are still recovering from the Beacon Massacre then you immediately follow with a Beacon Conquest. That is absurd.
UTC +5:00
Oracle
1 September, 2017, 7:10 PM UTC

Its absurd when you have a beacons to defend, But I am cool with that, I get all my PvP points in beacon. 

PvP should accompany beacon tournaments. 

As for the Beacon Massacre they did agree to cut it back to less than 2 in 3 months. An not 1 per month. So its fine, the petition payed off, even though it paid off  way too late. 

Just because something isn't a lie does not mean that it isn't deceptive. A liar knows that he is a liar, but one who speaks mere portions of truth in order to deceive is a craftsman of destruction.....Gedleyihlekisa: Oracle the postremogeniture
UTC +2:00
IronApex Turok
1 September, 2017, 7:55 PM UTC
Artisan has $500 million dollars to recoup.
UTC +0:00
BiohazarD
2 September, 2017, 8:03 PM UTC
brunsonthomas said:

Why on earth would you have a Beacon Conquest immediately following a Beacon Massacre? Many Beacon leagues are still recovering from the Beacon Massacre then you immediately follow with a Beacon Conquest. That is absurd.
It's so that we can get easy pvp picking off the weakened beacons of course :)
IronApex Turok
2 September, 2017, 9:15 PM UTC
IronApex Turok said:

Artisan has $500 million dollars to recoup.
sorry.... aristocrat.
1720949 users registered; 42393 topics; 270896 posts; our newest member:Commander #2682133