Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Comments
BiohazarDModerator
Sep 13, 2017, 20:4609/13/17
10/04/13

Oracle said:

Gadheras said:

and many of us got them as part of packs we paid for. Even give us back the 10th of the value in Sapphires, would be much better than resources that got next to no value for a lot of us. 

Fact of the matter is Plarium has created a currency system that breaks all aspects and values of MMORPG. they totally disregards currency laws. Currency( sapphires) can't in any way circulate in these game. basic aspect of mmorpg is a circulating currency. But in Plarium it all goes one way, To Plarium wallet. 

They made a trading system that benefits alts. Their tournaments are near impossible, and competition is extant. There is no way of levelling up your castle without coining. 

For example how many years will it take to level up a catacomb to max without coining? answer= 5 years, And that is IF you manage to score maximum points in development tournament. No game in exitance needs that long time to complete such an important task. Is a good thing I found a new better game. 

Currency laws don't apply as sapphires have no monetary value.  This is how nearly all online games operate without having to deal with lots of different legal systems in all the countries they operate in.  

Where did your statistic for upgrading the catacombs come from?  I'm pretty sure it doesn't take nearly that long, unless you mean doing nothing but the development tournaments.  I can make 6-8k sapphires a month from scoring a few points in each tournament and being in a decent league so we get some stuff from the league tourneys, so it would only take a few months to upgrade a building using those sapphires to buy upgrade chips during the 30% discounts. 

Sep 14, 2017, 06:0809/14/17
07/25/15

BiohazarD said:

Oracle said:

Gadheras said:

and many of us got them as part of packs we paid for. Even give us back the 10th of the value in Sapphires, would be much better than resources that got next to no value for a lot of us. 

Fact of the matter is Plarium has created a currency system that breaks all aspects and values of MMORPG. they totally disregards currency laws. Currency( sapphires) can't in any way circulate in these game. basic aspect of mmorpg is a circulating currency. But in Plarium it all goes one way, To Plarium wallet. 

They made a trading system that benefits alts. Their tournaments are near impossible, and competition is extant. There is no way of levelling up your castle without coining. 

For example how many years will it take to level up a catacomb to max without coining? answer= 5 years, And that is IF you manage to score maximum points in development tournament. No game in exitance needs that long time to complete such an important task. Is a good thing I found a new better game. 

Currency laws don't apply as sapphires have no monetary value.  This is how nearly all online games operate without having to deal with lots of different legal systems in all the countries they operate in.  

Where did your statistic for upgrading the catacombs come from?  I'm pretty sure it doesn't take nearly that long, unless you mean doing nothing but the development tournaments.  I can make 6-8k sapphires a month from scoring a few points in each tournament and being in a decent league so we get some stuff from the league tourneys, so it would only take a few months to upgrade a building using those sapphires to buy upgrade chips during the 30% discounts. 

uh.... most MMOS have the ability for players to trade with each other. Where coiners buy stuff in the games cash shop, and can sell what they dont want further to other players for ingame currency. take game such as SWTOR and ESO for more traditional theme park mmos, or EVE-Online . Imagine a ingame auction house was introduced in this game, where players could trade items with each other for sapphires.

Sapphires got a monetary value alright. One Plarium guard very well. 
Sep 14, 2017, 11:4509/14/17
Sep 14, 2017, 12:09(edited)
10/31/14

BiohazarD said:

Actually currency laws do apply in MMORPG. Any hardcore MMORPG have such systems in place, and the very best in the game have made it even possible to trade visual currency on the scale equivalent to stock market. Have you heard of ''playerauction''.

All those game are top in the bussiness, EVE, WoW LoL and even farmville is there. Legitimate currency laws that allows players to trade items they earn in game for visual currency. 

You can spend days in WoW raiding and fighting monsters, then trade the items you receive for WoW currency at a ''bidder price''. That is what we call legitimate business.

Not having players buy an item at 5$ and then sell it back to them at useless value. While having a visual currency system that is redundant at best, and burglary at least, Visual currency at Plarium flows one way>>>>to plarium wallet. The game has been stripped of its values and now its just a whack-a-mole PvP. The only way of fixing it and attracting more players is to practice old fashioned values of MMORPG, including circulating currency and hardcore RPG system. 

Sep 14, 2017, 11:5709/14/17
10/31/14

BiohazarD said:  

WYour stastistics are flawed. 

1. its near impossible for a new player to join a league that make that ammount of sapphires, Even KoK barely win league tournament and they won't accept a ''new fresh'' player

2. Even if a player manage to make it in such a league, there is no way he will be able to maintain his army to earn minimum points in tournament, 5000 points in BG and PvP is not as easy as it looks for a new fresh player, especially if he can't coin over 10 $ per month. 

3. It impossible to make 6K sapphires in these game in a period of a month without a big amrmy, which is impossible to have without coining. Show me 1 player who have won any tournament( top 10, over level 60), receives no benefits from Plarium and doesn't coin. ANY. 

for level 24-25 it takes between 23 K to 30+K sapphires top  buy enough sketches for upgrades. Have you seen any non coiner with that amount of sapphires. 

Sep 14, 2017, 12:2109/14/17
Sep 14, 2017, 12:25(edited)
10/31/14

Gadheras said:

uh.... most MMOS have the ability for players to trade with each other. Where coiners buy stuff in the games cash shop, and can sell what they dont want further to other players for ingame currency. take game such as SWTOR and ESO for more traditional theme park mmos, or EVE-Online . Imagine a ingame auction house was introduced in this game, where players could trade items with each other for sapphires.

Sapphires got a monetary value alright. One Plarium guard very well. 

These is my favorite place for trading. 

I know its not that popular but it works and its a lot fun. Plarium will never move towards that kind of environment. They are bend on practicing childish ballyhoo business model.

Sep 15, 2017, 09:5609/15/17
02/29/16

Hello, Lords and Ladies :)

I understand why many of you don't like the idea of trading unused Wands for Resources.

The players who have their Castles upgraded on maximum and whose Unit training queues are busy for many months, don't need Resources a lot.

Though devs rejected the suggestion on exchanging Wands with the members of your League, I'll forward it to them once again, explain the situation and your concerns.

As for the suggestion on trading Wands for Sapphires, it won't be implemented. 

The reason is the same I stated before: some of the Wands were purchased for Sapphires while others were received as a Reward.

It's very difficult technically to set the condition that only Wands got for Sapphires or from the Special Offers can be traded for Sapphires.

That's why this suggestion won't be added to the game.

It's my final reply to this question, that's why this topic is closed for further comments.
The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.