Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Comments
Sep 8, 2017, 12:3909/08/17
04/10/15

Oracle said:

such feature doesn't exist.

Lord Oracle

its just implemented on FB server and sure here very soon.

Regards
Sep 8, 2017, 13:3409/08/17
03/20/14

Alina Phoenix said:

Stewart said:

I have an idea about the leftover wands of level 5-8 that will make plarium quite a bit of money.

Be able to open a new slot for crystals using only wands! lets say 20 - 25 wands to open each slot and cant be opened any other way.

Do you think people will buy the wands to open a new slot? hell yes they will. Big money for plarium.

Hello :)

Thanks for your suggestion. At the moment there are enough Bonuses in the game. Devs don't want to add new Crystals or change the way they're working now.

LOL, Cant blame me for wishful thinking!

Sep 8, 2017, 16:1909/08/17
07/25/15

Alina Phoenix said:

Gadheras said:

Alina Phoenix said:

Hello.

Devs are working on this issue. More likely it will be solved in such a way that you'll be able to sell unused Items for Resources. 
Would be nice if those resources would be sapphires. Because, gold'n iron got little to no value with already huge queues of unit training and nothing else to spend them on. 

Devs are working on the new Units. So, maybe extra Resources would be quite useful in the future 

If I got 100+ days in queue with old or new units it doesnt matter right? All I can do is just keep add to those queues. With the league chests, resources is bountifull.

Beside I wouldn't be to surprised if the new units is behind a paywall we would have to climb to access them either. Sheed any light on this? How they get available.
Sep 11, 2017, 09:3109/11/17
02/29/16

Juglar del Viento said:

Alina Phoenix said:

Devs are working on the new Units. So, maybe extra Resources would be quite useful in the future 

Lady Alina

nice to hear about new units. only a warn to devs to think about players too. have they thought about a new queue or building for those new units???

i would like to advise them for those Lords and Ladys (me among them) who has their production queues stucked with troops till the end of days.

Thanks in advance and Regards

Hello, my Lord :)

Unfortunately, I don't have any information regarding these new Units now :(

I know that busy Unit training queue is the issue for many players. Devs are aware of it too. So, I hope they will come out with the idea on how to solve this situation :)
Sep 11, 2017, 09:3309/11/17
02/29/16

Knight Pearson said:

happy after new update now we can sell unwanted wands for resources 

This feature was added to Facebook, it's not implemented on plarium.com yet.

Sep 11, 2017, 09:3509/11/17
02/29/16

Oracle said:

The issue of wands have to be solved

Either lower the price of wands

Enable them to be combined

The tournaments have to be edited to give better, essential rewards that reflect on individual player level and experience

Hello.

More likely it will be solved by selling Wands for Resouces as it was done on Facebook.

Just should wait when this feature will be added here as well :)
Sep 11, 2017, 09:3509/11/17
02/29/16
Stewart said:

Alina Phoenix said:

Stewart said:

I have an idea about the leftover wands of level 5-8 that will make plarium quite a bit of money.

Be able to open a new slot for crystals using only wands! lets say 20 - 25 wands to open each slot and cant be opened any other way.

Do you think people will buy the wands to open a new slot? hell yes they will. Big money for plarium.

Thanks for your suggestion. At the moment there are enough Bonuses in the game. Devs don't want to add new Crystals or change the way they're working now.

LOL, Cant blame me for wishful thinking!

And I don't blame you, my Lord :)
Sep 11, 2017, 09:4009/11/17
02/29/16
Gadheras said:

Alina Phoenix said:

Gadheras said:

Alina Phoenix said:

Hello.

Devs are working on this issue. More likely it will be solved in such a way that you'll be able to sell unused Items for Resources. 
Would be nice if those resources would be sapphires. Because, gold'n iron got little to no value with already huge queues of unit training and nothing else to spend them on. 

If I got 100+ days in queue with old or new units it doesnt matter right? All I can do is just keep add to those queues. With the league chests, resources is bountifull.

Beside I wouldn't be to surprised if the new units is behind a paywall we would have to climb to access them either. Sheed any light on this? How they get available.
I would be happy to shed any light on these new Units, but I don't have any information regarding them now :(
Sep 11, 2017, 09:4309/11/17
02/29/16

Limad said:

Gadheras said:

Alina Phoenix said:

Gadheras said:

Alina Phoenix said:

Hello.

It was made clear from the troop building Mar'eth quest debacle that no-one on the Plarium Development / QA team experiences the game at a level even remotely close to the average player. The idea that players might have months worth of troops built up doesn't seem to have occurred to anyone. So they're gonna patch that. And now that they are aware of the massive troop build-up issue they're gonna include a new update that allows you to boost troops in your queues out of sequence. So you will get those shiny new troops, but only if you're willing to boost. So the paywall is actually your own success at being able to build substantial numbers of troops. 

Funnily enough, someone recently complained again about absurd build times, only to be told that it was important to think ahead about which troops to build and when. This at around the same time as the "boost your troops out of sequence" update was mentioned. 

Every CM suggestion response now should just be "Sapphs, lads. Sapphs." 

Hello. 

Devs know that busy for the long time Unit training queue is an issue for many players.

Another update they're going to implement on this Quest is that it will be completed when you just add Units to the Queue, and not when the Units are built.

Sep 11, 2017, 09:5609/11/17
Sep 11, 2017, 09:57(edited)
10/31/14

Can someone tell me what kind of resources are those wands sold for and how much. 

A wand cost 2 500 sapphires, which in real life cost will cost you about R 150. 

So one wand should be sold at axcactly that ammount,  either give us  2 500 sapphires or deposit back R 150 into our accounts.

or do they compensate you with resources

Sep 11, 2017, 15:1709/11/17
07/25/15
Oracle said:

Can someone tell me what kind of resources are those wands sold for and how much. 

So one wand should be sold at axcactly that ammount,  either give us  2 500 sapphires or deposit back R 150 into our accounts.

here, have 10k gold and iron for your wand, now smile... (probably)
Sep 11, 2017, 16:0309/11/17
Sep 11, 2017, 16:04(edited)
04/10/15
Oracle said:

they compensate you with resources

Sep 12, 2017, 17:1009/12/17
10/31/14

Juglar del Viento said:

Oracle said:

Cheating, These is day light robbery. Why would any sane person under the sun even think that is a good idea to componsate someone who have 30+ wands with gold and iron. What are you going to do with gold and iron when your building lines are over 100 days. 

Plarium should be taken to court for these thiefing 
BiohazarDModerator
Sep 12, 2017, 17:4409/12/17
10/04/13
Gadheras said:

Oracle said:

here, have 10k gold and iron for your wand, now smile... (probably)
Well you didn't actually directly buy the wands, you probably got them for free in packages or from tournament rewards.  So it really wouldn't make sense for them to give you the full value of them in cash or saphires.  I probably have about 10k usd worth of items (nearly all of which i got for free) if i could sell them back to plarium at full price, but somehow i doubt plarium is gonna give me the cash :P
Sep 13, 2017, 08:5609/13/17
02/29/16

Oracle said:

Juglar del Viento said:

Oracle said:

Cheating, These is day light robbery. Why would any sane person under the sun even think that is a good idea to componsate someone who have 30+ wands with gold and iron. What are you going to do with gold and iron when your building lines are over 100 days. 

Hello.

Not all players got the Items for Sapphires. Many of them were received as a part of the Reward for different in-game Events.

That's why it was decided to allow selling them for Resources and not for Sapphires.
Sep 13, 2017, 08:5909/13/17
08/30/17

Hi!

Another idea about wands you don't need them anymore would be if you can send to other members in your league who need them - as you make with scrolls after you developed all Lost Arts...

Best regards!

Bogdan
Sep 13, 2017, 14:2709/13/17
07/25/15
Alina Phoenix said:

Oracle said:

Juglar del Viento said:

Oracle said:

Hello.

Not all players got the Items for Sapphires. Many of them were received as a part of the Reward for different in-game Events.

That's why it was decided to allow selling them for Resources and not for Sapphires.
and many of us got them as part of packs we paid for. Even give us back the 10th of the value in Sapphires, would be much better than resources that got next to no value for a lot of us. 
Sep 13, 2017, 14:2709/13/17
07/25/15
isacescu_bogdan said:

Hi!

Another idea about wands you don't need them anymore would be if you can send to other members in your league who need them - as you make with scrolls after you developed all Lost Arts...

Best regards!

Bogdan
cant do that, because.... Plarium would lose sales on that you know.
Sep 13, 2017, 14:4009/13/17
10/31/14

Blatant thievery. 

It makes absolutely no sense to compensate items like wands for resources. Players who have wands problems already have enough gold and Iron, why would it make any sense to give them gold and iron, which they will not have any use for. 

And most of those useless wands where purchased using hard earned money. Its only fair to give players stuffs that they need instead of trapping them in a cycle of robbery and thievery, taking everything from them and giving nothing of value back. 

Plarium currency system need to benefits players too. making a one way current system is bad for a game. Currency have to circulate, within the game, and not go in one way>>>> to Plarium wallet. Even giving as little as 100 sapphire would be something. 

These is making a mockery of us

Sep 13, 2017, 14:5909/13/17
Sep 13, 2017, 15:00(edited)
10/31/14

Gadheras said:

and many of us got them as part of packs we paid for. Even give us back the 10th of the value in Sapphires, would be much better than resources that got next to no value for a lot of us. 

Fact of the matter is Plarium has created a currency system that breaks all aspects and values of MMORPG. they totally disregards currency laws. Currency( sapphires) can't in any way circulate in these game. basic aspect of mmorpg is a circulating currency. But in Plarium it all goes one way, To Plarium wallet. 

They made a trading system that benefits alts. Their tournaments are near impossible, and competition is extant. There is no way of levelling up your castle without coining. 

For example how many years will it take to level up a catacomb to max without coining? answer= 5 years, And that is IF you manage to score maximum points in development tournament. No game in exitance needs that long time to complete such an important task. Is a good thing I found a new better game. 

The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.