All Categories

Bran's Constructor Achievement

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Aug 31, 2017, 18:4508/31/17
08/14/15

During the recent beacon massacre our league managed to upgrade 3 beacons a total of 4 levels. I have been watching for the credit as we are level 7 in Bran's Constructor and need 10 more to go to level 8. 

The ranking for our league updated, but we still have not recieved credit for levelling these beacon. How long does it take? Is there a bug?
Views
Comments
Comments
Aug 31, 2017, 19:0608/31/17
04/10/15

Lord Bondun

if u have reached the next level for that achievment, please wait till the daily reset to see if ur numbers have updated, as far i can understand if u have leveled 3 beacons and ask for 10 more to go to level 8 u still need 7 more. correct me if im wrong.

if im wrong and u should reach level 8 and the numbers dont update please send a ticket to support explaining this issue.

the link is: https://plariumsupport.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Regards

Aug 31, 2017, 19:0908/31/17
11/27/14
bondun said:

During the recent beacon massacre our league managed to upgrade 3 beacons a total of 4 levels. I have been watching for the credit as we are level 7 in Bran's Constructor and need 10 more to go to level 8. 

The ranking for our league updated, but we still have not recieved credit for levelling these beacon. How long does it take? Is there a bug?
During BEACON MASSACRE no XP or medals are made on BEACONS .
Aug 31, 2017, 19:2708/31/17
04/10/15

Lord Mark said:

During BEACON MASSACRE no XP or medals are made on BEACONS .

Lord Mark

u are right, during massacre events only player xp and reviving troops are the rewards

but not sure if it also affects to league achievments, althugh i think so.

Regards
Sep 1, 2017, 00:3209/01/17
12/13/14

16 November, 2016, 12:01 PM UTC

The Event Of The Year Is Upon Us!

Revive 90% Of Your Fallen For FREE!

Fight In The Beacon Massacre Event Now!

Lords and Ladies of Stormfall!

A monumental Event begins today!

This Beacon Massacre Event is open to all League Members. It presents a unique opportunity to seize control of Beacons held by and remap your League’s borders without the risk of weakening your army long-term! Leagues are tasked with engaging in PvP battle at Beacons to gain Influence over Darkshine.

As soon as the Event comes to an end, you shall be able to revive 90% of the Units you lost in the Massacre at Beacons for FREE! If you cannot wait until the Event’s completion, those 90% can also be revived with Sapphires while the Event is running. The rest of your fallen warriors can be revived in the Infirmary as usual. Please note that only those Units lost while fighting against rival Lords and Ladies can be revived for free.

Be aware of the following:

1. Any of Balur’s Orcish warriors you eliminate at Beacons shall not count towards your Units Slain Tally, and thus will not affect your position in the Rankings.

2. Any Units lost as part of a League Attack must be revived at the Infirmaries in their home Castles. It would be wise to ensure that all participating Leaguemates are aware of this before a League Attack is launched.

3. Certain League Achievements shall be impossible to earn while the Beacon Massacre Event is ongoing.

4. Units defeated and Beacons captured and downgraded during the Beacon Massacre Event will not count towards League Challenge or War scores!

This is a fast-paced Event that will only run for a short period of time – and it begins today! Make haste, and make your mark upon Darkshine!

Sep 1, 2017, 02:2209/01/17
12/18/14

Bran's constructor is for upgrading beacon levels it has nothing to do with massacre and killing units this achievement should not  be affected by the massacre

Sep 1, 2017, 08:4209/01/17
02/29/16

Hello. 

The following achievements are not added during Beacon Massacre Event:

- Order of Eldur;

- Weor's Warriors;

- Conquerors;

- Dana's Hunters;

- Black Knights;

- Tournament Legends;

- Captains of the Guard;

- The Claws of Farwol;

- Bran's Constructors;

Sep 4, 2017, 06:3209/04/17
Sep 4, 2017, 06:34(edited)
12/18/14

Alina Phoenix said:

Hello. 

- Order of Eldur;

- Weor's Warriors;

- Conquerors;

- Dana's Hunters;

- Black Knights;

- Tournament Legends;

- Captains of the Guard;

- The Claws of Farwol;

- Bran's Constructors;

apparently we figured that out but why is Bran's Constructors not added?  The massacre focuses on downgrading and killing units in beacons not upgrading them - its not a battle based achievement it based on resources put into the beacon to upgrade it

Leagues are holding fewer beacons now - opportunities to make these achievements are fewer and far between
Sep 4, 2017, 13:0709/04/17
02/29/16

Jezebel said:

Alina Phoenix said:

Hello. 

- Order of Eldur;

- Weor's Warriors;

- Conquerors;

- Dana's Hunters;

- Black Knights;

- Tournament Legends;

- Captains of the Guard;

- The Claws of Farwol;

- Bran's Constructors;

apparently we figured that out but why is Bran's Constructors not added?  The massacre focuses on downgrading and killing units in beacons not upgrading them - its not a battle based achievement it based on resources put into the beacon to upgrade it

Leagues are holding fewer beacons now - opportunities to make these achievements are fewer and far between

Hello, my Lady.

It was decided by devs that achievements that are related to Beacons shouldn't be given during the Massacre Event.

Sep 4, 2017, 15:5909/04/17
12/18/14
they should have considered what is actually required for specific achievements the beacon massacre was designed to kill troops and beacons not for upgrading them with resources
Sep 4, 2017, 17:4209/04/17
Sep 4, 2017, 17:45(edited)
11/04/15

Alina Phoenix said:

Hello, my Lady.

It was decided by devs that achievements that are related to Beacons shouldn't be given during the Massacre Event.

Yet you still give away thousands (millions?) of wisdom points and experience points even tho 90% of casualties are revived for free

It is actually much easier to upgrade beacons during the event because there are a lot more level one beacons around. Even the sapphire cost is tiny, so I must agree with all achievements being switched off, so what about the mareth quests for xp and destroy units?
Sep 5, 2017, 10:3509/05/17
02/29/16

toggit said:

Alina Phoenix said:

Hello, my Lady.

Yet you still give away thousands (millions?) of wisdom points and experience points even tho 90% of casualties are revived for free

It is actually much easier to upgrade beacons during the event because there are a lot more level one beacons around. Even the sapphire cost is tiny, so I must agree with all achievements being switched off, so what about the mareth quests for xp and destroy units?

Hello.

As I know, for now they're still being completed during Massacre Event.

So, it's a good chance to get a good Reward for these Quests :)
Sep 6, 2017, 14:1909/06/17
12/18/14

One question before I never revisit this subject again ....

Are points rewarded in the massacre event for upgrading beacons?

I will admit I have never checked on that one ....
BiohazarDModerator
Sep 6, 2017, 16:4909/06/17
10/04/13
Alina Phoenix said:

toggit said:

Alina Phoenix said:

Hello, my Lady.

Hello.

As I know, for now they're still being completed during Massacre Event.

So, it's a good chance to get a good Reward for these Quests :)
The mareth quests to kill troops also count killing balur's units on beacons, so if your league has beacons and you have enough defense on them these quests are completed automatically by balur suiciding troops on your beacons every few hours.  
The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.