Medals

2 Replies
Oracle
30 August, 2017, 6:43 PM UTC

Been wondering 

I recently leveled to 81 and 74 I recieved 1/2 medals. I am not upgrading most infantry and cavalry units beyond level 5, because I believe that I would run out of medals. 

But seeing that We receive medals after levelling up, I assume that won't be possible, especially because new 25 levels are added every 8 month. 

So is it a good idea to advice people not to upgrade knights and pikes beond level 5. Or is there a level when you stop receiving medals?

You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time. . . . . . Gedleyihlekisa: Oracle the postremogeniture
UTC +2:00
brunsonthomas
30 August, 2017, 7:01 PM UTC
Oracle said:

Been wondering 

I recently leveled to 81 and 74 I recieved 1/2 medals. I am not upgrading most infantry and cavalry units beyond level 5, because I believe that I would run out of medals. 

But seeing that We receive medals after levelling up, I assume that won't be possible, especially because new 25 levels are added every 8 month. 

So is it a good idea to advice people not to upgrade knights and pikes beond level 5. Or is there a level when you stop receiving medals?

So far I know several players over level 100 that are still getting 2 medals for each level. That still means you will probably have to spend sapphires for medals after a certain point so yes, I would only use medals for Occult and Beastiary.
UTC +5:00
Alina Phoenix
Community Manager
31 August, 2017, 8:44 AM UTC

Hello.

You receive Level up points for every level up.

There is no Level when you stop receiving them.
Community Manager
UTC +2:00
1700061 users registered; 39588 topics; 265159 posts; our newest member:florentino.fdj91