All Categories

League quests have become impossible?

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Aug 24, 2017, 00:5208/24/17
11/26/15

Not a big fan of the changes they made for the league quests... Getting top rewards has become almost impossible! 

Smaller or medium sized leagues have no chance at all now

We have the train troops quest running now, with the points we have now we get.... 10 archers and some resources as before we would have had warlocks and spells of enhancement. (or even wyverns? not sure about the previous needed points)

And why is a legendary reward also wyverns?

Views
Comments
Comments
BiohazarDModerator
Aug 24, 2017, 10:2308/24/17
Aug 24, 2017, 10:24(edited)
10/04/13

nix said:

Not a big fan of the changes they made for the league quests... Getting top rewards has become almost impossible! 

Smaller or medium sized leagues have no chance at all now

We have the train troops quest running now, with the points we have now we get.... 10 archers and some resources as before we would have had warlocks and spells of enhancement. (or even wyverns? not sure about the previous needed points)

And why is a legendary reward also wyverns?

The legendary reward seems to be the same as the elite one except it gives 2 level 2 crystals instead of 1 level 1.   It would be cool if it gave dragons or legendaries instead.  As for how hard they are to complete, my league doesn't seem to be having any trouble completing them but I can see how it would be tough for leagues with only a few members.  Maybe the requirements should be scaled to the league size.  

Aug 24, 2017, 11:4508/24/17
07/24/14
I agree, it should reward dragons and x1 50% boost. Many of my league members didn't even realize they got the top tier, due to it being almost identical.
Aug 24, 2017, 13:3908/24/17
11/26/15
i agree with biohazard and sarrgon : they should be based on the size of a league and dragons and a 50% boost would make it more "legendary"
Aug 24, 2017, 13:4108/24/17
Aug 24, 2017, 14:04(edited)
12/18/14
Yeah they are a little tougher to complete it would be nice if they had left the rest of the tiers alone and just added the legendary tier but i noticed on the battle ground one that we have to do a lot more to achieve the Elite rewards and they changed the raiding one a bit also so you require more to get Elite as well
Aug 24, 2017, 18:3108/24/17
Aug 24, 2017, 18:33(edited)
12/13/14

Jezebel said:

Yeah they are a little tougher to complete it would be nice if they had left the rest of the tiers alone and just added the legendary tier but i noticed on the battle ground one that we have to do a lot more to achieve the Elite rewards and they changed the raiding one a bit also so you require more to get Elite as well

I think they are all a lot tougher to complete, just wish we had screenshots of the original milestones - where is wiki when we need it? lol

700 divine quests for a basic reward pack seems a huge increase - fairly sure we only needed 100 before

This looks like the work of heavy-handed facebook devs
Aug 24, 2017, 22:3008/24/17
Aug 24, 2017, 22:33(edited)
11/04/15

The current bg quest requires 2000, 3000, 4000, 5000 and 6000 points

http://prntscr.com/gcosej

this used to be only 40, 160, 1000, 3500

something very fishy going on here - or is this game driving me insane? Haha

Aug 25, 2017, 08:1608/25/17
02/29/16

Hello. 

> Maybe the requirements should be scaled to the league size.  

The requirements are already scaled based on the League size. 

The 5th step was added only for those Leagues which consists of more than 50 members. If the majority of the League are active players, the Quests still can be completed without any issues.

Aug 25, 2017, 13:1608/25/17
Aug 25, 2017, 15:47(edited)
02/20/17

Alina Phoenix said:

Hello. 

> Maybe the requirements should be scaled to the league size.  

The requirements are already scaled based on the League size. 

The 5th step was added only for those Leagues which consists of more than 50 members. If the majority of the League are active players, the Quests still can be completed without any issues.

You are following facebook example and trying to destroy smaller leagues

Dont you realize that small leagues need time and help to grow?

League quests have been nerfed. The milestones have become much too difficult and we can see the changes by comparing the new milestones with those on other games which have not been nerfed

20,000 points needed for the first milestone instead of 500
25,000 points needed for the second milestone instead of 2,500
etc

https://prnt.sc/gcwwsq

So why nerf Stormfall? I thought it was one of your most popular games?

We all need to start comparing screenshots because different leagues have different milestones

Smaller leagues might profit in the short term from booting inactives and neophytes to get membership below 50, but that will retard their growth, as there will be no incentive to get more than 50 members, effectively placing a CAP on membership. Stupid idea

http://prntscr.com/gcxtn7

http://prntscr.com/gcyosp

Aug 25, 2017, 16:3608/25/17
10/31/14

Just Plarium doing what it set out to do:

Kill one man leagues, small leagues and tight knit non-hardcore leagues. 

I assume they will be more of such features coming. Features that will make large leagues even more powerful and EVEN more invincible, perhaps a beacon protection bubble. 

Aug 25, 2017, 17:5908/25/17
12/18/14
continued changes to the game that focus the benefits on the massive coining leagues are making me lose interest - I have found a new game and this one will soon be nothing but a bad memory
Aug 25, 2017, 18:1808/25/17
11/04/15

Jezebel said:

continued changes to the game that focus the benefits on the massive coining leagues are making me lose interest - I have found a new game and this one will soon be nothing but a bad memory

You are not alone, I'm sure

Just seen the Raid Castles quest and we now need 2million for the 10 archers which used to be only 75k

I could always complete the first tier with one raid

This game is for coiners only

http://prntscr.com/gd0h25

Aug 26, 2017, 05:2208/26/17
Aug 26, 2017, 05:23(edited)
05/14/16

you are playing it wrong.

I would give yall a hint, but why? whats the point, you expect handouts, and not outsmarting the system.
Aug 26, 2017, 07:2808/26/17
12/18/14

Knightmare said:

I would give yall a hint, but why? whats the point, you expect handouts, and not outsmarting the system.

no one is expecting hand outs but the fact that Plarium focuses on the coining is getting tired  and old - we have made all the league quests since the changes but I can imagine it's very hard for the smaller leagues - those few rewards go a long way for lower level players

I found a new game that is FREE to play and not pay to win - it has more content & better graphics - so far I can't say anything bad about it

the only reason I am still playing Stormfall is for my league and the fact that I have spent 2 1/2 plus years building a castle and army so I intend to use it before I quit
Aug 26, 2017, 20:4408/26/17
07/25/15

Jezebel said:

Knightmare said:

no one is expecting hand outs but the fact that Plarium focuses on the coining is getting tired  and old - we have made all the league quests since the changes but I can imagine it's very hard for the smaller leagues - those few rewards go a long way for lower level players

I found a new game that is FREE to play and not pay to win - it has more content & better graphics - so far I can't say anything bad about it

the only reason I am still playing Stormfall is for my league and the fact that I have spent 2 1/2 plus years building a castle and army so I intend to use it before I quit

Been spending time in ESO dishing out arrows to the knee, its fun :p Best of all not p2w -) Still logging on once a day or so in Stormfall, but the level of how much I care is at an all time low tbh.

Aug 27, 2017, 15:1208/27/17
12/13/14

Knightmare said:

This thread is about the changes to League Quests

If you have found a way to cheat the system then it just shows how badly this game's code is written
Aug 28, 2017, 08:0708/28/17
02/29/16

Jezebel said:

Knightmare said:

Hello.

For small Leagues which contain less than 20 players, nothing has been changed.

For middle size Leagues (21-50 players), requirements for each step increased, but they still can be completed if the League is active.

For big Leagues (50+ players), 5th step was added and requirements for each step increased. The situation is the same, these requirements were calculated in such a way that big, active League can complete the Quest successfully.

Yes, it can be not as easy as before to complete the Quest, but now your League needs even more cooperation to do it and get the Rewards.

Aug 29, 2017, 14:5908/29/17
Aug 29, 2017, 15:04(edited)
12/13/14

Alina Phoenix said:

For big Leagues (50+ players), 5th step was added and requirements for each step increased. The situation is the same, these requirements were calculated in such a way that big, active League can complete the Quest successfully.

Yes, it can be not as easy as before to complete the Quest, but now your League needs even more cooperation to do it and get the Rewards.

Why?

Why were these changes made? and why so secretive??

Maybe now you will understand why nobody will ever trust Plarium

For the biggest, most active leagues you have given extra rewards, but this is only 6 wyverns instead of 3

For the smallest leagues you have capped membership, they cannot increase membership without facing massive reductions from league quest rewards

For all other leagues this is a massive nerf .... a secretive, sly nerf

Aug 29, 2017, 16:0708/29/17
10/31/14
Gadheras said:

Been spending time in ESO dishing out arrows to the knee, its fun :p Best of all not p2w -) Still logging on once a day or so in Stormfall, but the level of how much I care is at an all time low tbh.

I no longer play on Sunday. I am thinking of cutting S2 completely and starting another charecter on AoL. 
Aug 29, 2017, 20:2608/29/17
Aug 29, 2017, 20:29(edited)
02/20/17

There are only 34 in my league on Farwol server, but they still increased the quest requirements

We now need to kill 600 enemy units, but it used to be only 300

3000 for the second milestone when it used to be 1500

They also changed League Tournaments to 250 pvp points again, when the last one was only 100 pvp points.
They changed it from zero to 100, then 100 to 250 and after many complaints they reduced this to 100
As soon as we turn our back they increase it again

Aug 30, 2017, 09:1608/30/17
02/29/16

Snowgoon said:

Alina Phoenix said:

Why?

Why were these changes made? and why so secretive??

Maybe now you will understand why nobody will ever trust Plarium

For the biggest, most active leagues you have given extra rewards, but this is only 6 wyverns instead of 3

For the smallest leagues you have capped membership, they cannot increase membership without facing massive reductions from league quest rewards

For all other leagues this is a massive nerf .... a secretive, sly nerf

Hello.

This update wasn't included to the update news by mistake. Sorry for it.

The changes were implemented to increase the level of cooperation in the Leagues. Now the majority of the League members should take part in the Event to complete it. The number of points was calculated based on the League size.

> For the smallest leagues you have capped membership, they cannot increase membership without facing massive reductions from league quest rewards

Sorry, didn't get it quite straight. Why will  Leagues have smaller Rewards if they increase their size? On the opposite, if they will become 50+ League, they will get 5th step with the additional reward.

The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.