Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Comments
BiohazarDModerator
Aug 10, 2017, 10:3008/10/17
Aug 10, 2017, 10:32(edited)
10/04/13

Clashfan said:

@darkphoenixxx69

I suspect the French players in question probably have a very different view as to whom exactly is being disrespectful.

A word of advice on how to communicate properly.  Responding to someone attacking you, even if it's repeatedly, by throwing a hissy fit is going to be seen as a challenge.   I'm betting you sent letters cause really that seems likely based on your post, and in those letters I bet you did a bit of name calling and made a few threats you couldn't back up.  So what happened?  You got attacked again and the cycle repeated itself.

This is a no win situation for you as they are no longer attacking you based on a need for resources or PVP they are now attacking you simply to get your reaction.  The more outraged you become the more they will attack.  It's pretty basic human behavior, right or wrong it just is.

As I see it you have maybe two options, I say maybe as I don't know exactly how far you've escalated your tantrum in game, or perhaps a combination of both.  First you can apologize and own up to your own actions in this conflict (come on they didn't start attacking you for no reason and you know it) and work calmly and respectfully towards a cease fire.  If you've burned that bridge then you need to give them nothing.  That doesn't just mean putting all your troops in cats and keeping your resources below raid levels it means no response, of ANY kind. 

You give them nothing and pretty soon they will get bored and move on.  You keep throwing your tantrums (which would include bombarding them with fireballs) and they will attack you till the end of time. 

You could  take this as a learning experience and the next time someone  attacks you try not to take it so personally.  If not I know a lovely farming game you can play. 

3 options.  He could also break out the credit card, buy a bunch of troops and destroy them all :P

But you are correct, they're probably just hitting him to watch him throw a fit.  If he just goes quiet for a few days they'll most likely get bored and move on. 
The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.