HAHA

7 Replies
roadstar Pitbull
2 August, 2017, 4:38 PM UTC
>>>>

UTC +0:00
brunsonthomas
Moderator
2 August, 2017, 4:43 PM UTC
I do not understand. What happened to discourage you so badly? Please send me a PM, in game or out.
UTC +5:00
Oracle
2 August, 2017, 4:53 PM UTC

Please calm down. Things will be OK in time I promise. 

Gedleyihlekisa: Oracle the postremogeniture
UTC +2:00
Jezebel
2 August, 2017, 5:22 PM UTC
The game along with the forums is taking a major nose dive we can all see that
UTC +0:00
IronApex Turok
2 August, 2017, 8:50 PM UTC

the reaper comes for plarium. 



the death of Flash looms upon us all.



that and plariums reputation has ruined anyone who had any kind of loyalty with them. 
UTC +0:00
Alina Phoenix
Community Manager
3 August, 2017, 8:38 AM UTC

IronApex Turok said:


the reaper comes for plarium. 



the death of Flash looms upon us all.



that and plariums reputation has ruined anyone who had any kind of loyalty with them. 

Hello.

The answer to your question regarding Flash player can be found here: https://plarium.com/forum/en/stormfall-age-of-war/game-discussion/54723_r-i-p-flashplayer-2020/?post=357171

Let's have this question discussed in one topic to avoid spamming and confusion.

Community Manager
UTC +2:00
Jezebel
3 August, 2017, 1:00 PM UTC
Alina Phoenix said:

IronApex Turok said:


the reaper comes for plarium. 



the death of Flash looms upon us all.



that and plariums reputation has ruined anyone who had any kind of loyalty with them. 

Hello.

The answer to your question regarding Flash player can be found here: https://plarium.com/forum/en/stormfall-age-of-war/game-discussion/54723_r-i-p-flashplayer-2020/?post=357171

Let's have this question discussed in one topic to avoid spamming and confusion.

The "topic" is related to your censorship of the OP's post in the tavern - I don't understand how you cannot see that
UTC +0:00
BiohazarD
Moderator
4 August, 2017, 5:37 AM UTC
Jezebel said:

Alina Phoenix said:

IronApex Turok said:


the reaper comes for plarium. 



the death of Flash looms upon us all.



that and plariums reputation has ruined anyone who had any kind of loyalty with them. 

Hello.

The answer to your question regarding Flash player can be found here: https://plarium.com/forum/en/stormfall-age-of-war/game-discussion/54723_r-i-p-flashplayer-2020/?post=357171

Let's have this question discussed in one topic to avoid spamming and confusion.

The "topic" is related to your censorship of the OP's post in the tavern - I don't understand how you cannot see that
I think Plarium's plan for finding a replacement for flash for running their games is also discussed in that topic.  
UTC +0:00
1661977 users registered; 33544 topics; 252651 post; our newest member:sensizlik_6924