Soulstone spending history

2 Replies
ikbdaddy
31 July, 2017, 2:55 PM UTC
Is there a way to check what you have spent soulstones on recently?  I seem to be missing a bunch, and dont recall spending them...
UTC +7:00
brunsonthomas
31 July, 2017, 3:06 PM UTC

The only way I know of would be to contact Support and ask for a transcript for say 3 days. I do not know if they can but they are the only people with the capability. https://plariumsupport.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

UTC +5:00
Oracle
1 August, 2017, 8:52 AM UTC

ikbdaddy said:

Is there a way to check what you have spent soulstones on recently?  I seem to be missing a bunch, and dont recall spending them...

There support team can help you with that.

It will be a tedious job to calculate how much you've earned. But you can try that. You'll need to know how many you earn per leveling up your castle and how many have you earned through tournament, and league achievements. 

Just because something isn't a lie does not mean that it isn't deceptive. A liar knows that he is a liar, but one who speaks mere portions of truth in order to deceive is a craftsman of destruction.....Gedleyihlekisa: Oracle the postremogeniture
UTC +2:00
1722536 users registered; 42715 topics; 272107 posts; our newest member:Unknown_Ranger