IronApex Turok said:

stormfall is a thing of the past.

Having fun re-visiting Morrowind in ESO. Dishing out arrows to the knee :p

UTC +2:00
BiohazarD
5 August, 2017, 9:57 AM UTC
IronApex Turok said:

You could always try the mobile game version, I hear that's pretty popular.  
UTC +0:00
Gadheras
5 August, 2017, 11:42 AM UTC
BiohazarD said:

IronApex Turok said:

Ha Ha Ha haaa haaaargh.......
IronApex Turok
5 August, 2017, 5:38 PM UTC
BiohazarD said:

IronApex Turok said:

lemme guess... you can buy sapphires and charge it right to your phone bill. 
marydonnafalconer
5 August, 2017, 7:18 PM UTC
raiding is not a thing of the past for me, I have to raid to get res to build troops and upgrades, although it is less now that the upgrades are getting to require sketches.  my question is:  is there some way we can cash in our points from doing battles with our dragon in the dragon stone?  I have over 70ooo points built up and no way in sight to spend them
UTC +8:00
brunsonthomas
5 August, 2017, 7:34 PM UTC

marydonnafalconer said:

raiding is not a thing of the past for me, I have to raid to get res to build troops and upgrades, although it is less now that the upgrades are getting to require sketches.  my question is:  is there some way we can cash in our points from doing battles with our dragon in the dragon stone?  I have over 70ooo points built up and no way in sight to spend them

http://prntscr.com/g4spm7

I know you can convert some to extra troops or resources.

UTC +5:00
BiohazarD
7 August, 2017, 4:01 AM UTC
IronApex Turok said:

BiohazarD said:

IronApex Turok said:

lemme guess... you can buy sapphires and charge it right to your phone bill. 
I haven't actually tried it myself, but I would assume so.  
BiohazarD
7 August, 2017, 4:03 AM UTC
brunsonthomas said:

marydonnafalconer said:

http://prntscr.com/g4spm7

I know you can convert some to extra troops or resources.

I don't believe there is anything you can do with the points once you've upgraded everything in the dragon stone.  If you have some dragon marks you can convert those to resources/troops, but not the dragon points.  
Knight Pearson
17 September, 2017, 8:51 PM UTC
raiding is so important to your growth of a player and whole as a league you get many rewards for raiding also its fun ....yes raiding still has its importance 
GPRP
Sergey Kryvorotchenko
Community Manager
18 September, 2017, 3:55 PM UTC
Knight Pearson said:

raiding is so important to your growth of a player and whole as a league you get many rewards for raiding also its fun ....yes raiding still has its importance 
Agree
Plarium Community Manager Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Plarium_Support
isacescu_bogdan
19 September, 2017, 1:07 PM UTC

Hi !

Raids are part of the game basics - there will be always important. You gain resources, experience, revenges  and many rewards for you as a player and for your league.

Best regards!

Bogdan

Open your mind! The fact you aren't thinking at some things doesn't means they don't exist...
Oracle
19 September, 2017, 3:54 PM UTC

Raiding is redundant. As I have said before. 

Using a simple maths you can see  why these becomes the only conclusion after inclusion of league packs.

1 exquisite pack gives 

1000 sapphires = 25 X 30K iron/gold/food

Plus it also include 100K gold X 3 or iron.

total resources 1 050 000
Resource required to build 1 pike 

150 Iron 

90 gold

60 food, or 300 resources

1 050 000/300= 3 500 pikes

building time for  3 500

3 500 X 5 min-2 min= 17 500 min- 7 000    250 hrs - 116.6667 or 10.4 Max to 5 days Min

How did anyone come to a conclusion, using any logical reason that raiding is needed in these game, is absurd to me, and insane at best, especially when considering the coining that goes on in these game. 

Just because something isn't a lie does not mean that it isn't deceptive. A liar knows that he is a liar, but one who speaks mere portions of truth in order to deceive is a craftsman of destruction.....Gedleyihlekisa: Oracle the postremogeniture
isacescu_bogdan
20 September, 2017, 10:38 AM UTC

Oracle said:

Using a simple maths you can see  why these becomes the only conclusion after inclusion of league packs.

1 exquisite pack gives 

Resource required to build 1 pike 

150 Iron 

90 gold

60 food, or 300 resources

1 050 000/300= 3 500 pikes

building time for  3 500

3 500 X 5 min-2 min= 17 500 min- 7 000    250 hrs - 116.6667 or 10.4 Max to 5 days Min

How did anyone come to a conclusion, using any logical reason that raiding is needed in these game, is absurd to me, and insane at best, especially when considering the coining that goes on in these game. 

Hi !

But not everyone is coiner and not everyone is buying those packs - so, for a normal player I keep my opinion said before.

Best regards! Bogdan

Open your mind! The fact you aren't thinking at some things doesn't means they don't exist...
OCTAVIAN
20 September, 2017, 6:03 PM UTC

isacescu_bogdan said:

Oracle said:

1 exquisite pack gives 

Hi !

But not everyone is coiner and not everyone is buying those packs - so, for a normal player I keep my opinion said before.

Best regards! Bogdan

You have a point Oracle, but the exquisite chest  dont always give you 1k saphires or iron or gold. Is random, so cant get it as a daily benefits, plus it will not have that chest daily for sure. 

on the other hand, if will consider that can have daily this chest  with this items in it, gues what? I will get that chest, and do my 10 raids for 100 resources/ raid, and i will have double resources for build troops. 

Not raiding anymore because we have league chests is a conclusion for players who have not enough time for do theyr dailys, but tbh, that action takes me less then 45 min  for all 10 raids. 

Oh, and i am a coiner. :)

A ss to prove my point about exquisite chest  : http://prntscr.com/gnlcpu

UTC +3:00
Limad
20 September, 2017, 7:01 PM UTC
To paraphrase the great Wayne Gretzky, "You miss 100 percent of the raids you never take."
Hola!
UTC -12:00
IronApex Turok
21 September, 2017, 7:05 AM UTC

isacescu_bogdan said:

Hi !

Raids are part of the game basics - there will be always important. You gain resources, experience, revenges  and many rewards for you as a player and for your league.

Best regards!

Bogdan

except when your league is at level 10 on achievements and your not getting rewards

and your black market stays so full of resources you could build a troop cue for 6 months

i dont need to raid. 
Oracle
21 September, 2017, 9:01 AM UTC

IronApex Turok said:

except when your league is at level 10 on achievements and your not getting rewards

and your black market stays so full of resources you could build a troop cue for 6 months

i dont need to raid. 

You're right about that. On Server 1, I am alone and all I need is 1 9$ purchase to build for a month. It  makes no sense why anyone will raid when raiding is not a content in anyway.

If your productions are at level 20+ you can survive on what you produce alone.

In other games, raiding is respected. But in stormfall coining has become so easy, and powerful that you don't even have to engage with raiding to play these game.

Just because something isn't a lie does not mean that it isn't deceptive. A liar knows that he is a liar, but one who speaks mere portions of truth in order to deceive is a craftsman of destruction.....Gedleyihlekisa: Oracle the postremogeniture
BiohazarD
21 September, 2017, 6:30 PM UTC
Oracle said:

IronApex Turok said:

i dont need to raid. 

You're right about that. On Server 1, I am alone and all I need is 1 9$ purchase to build for a month. It  makes no sense why anyone will raid when raiding is not a content in anyway.

If your productions are at level 20+ you can survive on what you produce alone.

In other games, raiding is respected. But in stormfall coining has become so easy, and powerful that you don't even have to engage with raiding to play these game.

There is some truth to that.  If you're just raiding and building troops with the res it takes something like 12 years of doing that every day to get 500mil offense.  Or you can just throw around $1200 at plarium and do it in a few months lol.  
Red
23 September, 2017, 2:16 AM UTC

Juglar del Viento said:

Dear Lords

and reached this point with all this deductions...

what do u think what could be done to make you to raid again as old days ???

Regards

For me, its twofold. 

1) Risk vs reward- The max you can take from a player (if you use all the tricks) is 100k.  Hit the wrong person and you can lose more than you gained (in troops killed or in being labeled a bully and having several players go after you).  As an example, I found a nice semi active castle that generally had full resources, so I hit it.  Turned out the guy was a military member who was deployed and couldn't play that much as a result.  I felt bad for hitting him and the retaliation from his league caused me to lose more than I gained from hitting him anyway.  

2) Effort vs reward- When I can spend 2 hours spying and not find a single castle worth hitting, I start to feel raids are a waste of time.  Many active players stay spent down and many inactive players either are overfarmed or after being gone for long enough, their castle production slows way down.

If you want me to raid more, those are the 2 things that need to be addressed.  How about having a chance to liberate troops when you raid?  Similar to bgs, hitting higher level castles would give you better chance of liberating more desirable troops, while hitting low level castles will give you weaker troops.  Since the object of raids is generally to win and take as few losses as possible while doing so, it would make sense to have any sort of resource bank be based on the resources seized rather than on troops lost, basically rewarding people for making the most of their raid attempts.

If directly giving away troops for raiding doesn't appeal to Plarium, then how about winning boosts that would increase your troop production speed?  That way people who already have 45+ days of troops cued would have incentive to get out there and raid.  They could potentially turn that 45+ days into 30 days or less just with boosts earned from raiding.

If allowing people to produce troops faster doesn't appeal, then how about giving away items like hero gear, def or offense boosts, 8 hour weors, and sketches as random drops during raids?  Naturally, hitting higher level castles and taking more resources would give better chance of good rewards than just mindlessly spamming bot belts.

Red
23 September, 2017, 2:40 AM UTC
Oracle said:

Juglar del Viento said:

Dear Lords

and reached this point with all this deductions...

what do u think what could be done to make you to raid again as old days ???

Regards

It's simply. 

Introduce a BG kind of a raid. All castles that become inactive for more than 6 months are transformed to these '' Raiding ground''. A player who successfully raid that castle will get X% of unit back from the castle catacombs + resources. Those castle also act as a fortress of sort. Whoever conquers them receive resources (around 10K-100K per hour), plus units (defense (5-10K per hour). 

So every player who goes inactive for more than 6 months, has is castle turned into these farm like ''raiding resources''. 

There are many players 6 feet under with 1 billion army just itching for battle in the catacombs. And many lords( like me) could use those armies for ''good cause''.
I doubt that Plarium would do this since they want to encourage PvP rather than farming abandoned castles.  If they did choose to implement something like this, here's what they could do.  Castles abandoned for long enough get taken over by Balur.  If you successfully raid, you liberate that castle and receive hero gear as tribute.  As with bgs, the higher the level, the tougher the fight and the better rewards.  If you station units at the castle to defend it, you will earn resources as tribute for as long as your units are there defending the place.  Balur will try to retake the castle and you will get rewards for every wave of attackers you defeat.  Here's where the PvP comes in.  Balur isn't the only one who can attack the castle.  Other players can attack and take it over.  However, your units stationed at the castle do have the defense bonus from that castle.  Note:  it would be that castle's defense bonus and not yours; so castles would low def bonus would not help much whereas castles that belonged to stronger players who quit may have quite a nice bonus.
1719232 users registered; 42214 topics; 269948 posts; our newest member:bafikapitonov