Chest contents "algorithm"

47 Replies
Oracle
12 August, 2017, 12:48 PM UTC

GADHERAS and LIMAD said;

What are you two on about anyway, or maybe you confused my response to the CM with something else. 
Biohazard has killed the forum.
UTC +2:00
Limad
12 August, 2017, 9:03 PM UTC
Oracle said:

GADHERAS and LIMAD said;

What are you two on about anyway, or maybe you confused my response to the CM with something else. 
It was a pretty off-topic post. The kind of thing you'd delete if you were still a mod. Funny, eh?
Hola!
UTC -12:00
Alina Phoenix
Community Manager
14 August, 2017, 3:12 PM UTC

Oracle said:

Alina Phoenix said:

Hello, Lords and Ladies.

Sorry for the delayed reply. I was checking this question with devs once again.

Here are the results:

1. The Items in the Chests of the similar rarity can be of different value.

2. Can be players who get a Reward that will be higher than the Reward of other players, but such situations are not often.

3. We're sorry for the confusion in the news posted by Oberon regarding the new feature. I have updated it.

Unfair dismissal, based solely on false account. Emotional damage and emotional abuse. Breach of agreement. Harrament and discrimination, breach of privacy agreements, unsafe work place. And unfair Componsation. Is a good thing I did law before I go into science. And I am not bluffing

Hello, Oracle.

You can contact Lord Oberon regarding these questions, and discuss it with him.

Community Manager
Oracle
15 August, 2017, 8:30 AM UTC
Alina Phoenix said:

Oracle said:

Unfair dismissal, based solely on false account. Emotional damage and emotional abuse. Breach of agreement. Harrament and discrimination, breach of privacy agreements, unsafe work place. And unfair Componsation. Is a good thing I did law before I go into science. And I am not bluffing

Hello, Oracle.

Lord Oberon, knows that in terms of legal issues, there is a time limit given to the offender to kindly apologize and remedy the situation before it spiral in areas that he can't be in control of. He has to contact me. We South Africans can be very forgiving, and are very good at pretending that we forgot. 
Gadheras
15 August, 2017, 8:46 AM UTC

Oracle said:

Alina Phoenix said:

Oracle said:

Hello, Oracle.

Lord Oberon, knows that in terms of legal issues, there is a time limit given to the offender to kindly apologize and remedy the situation before it spiral in areas that he can't be in control of. He has to contact me. We South Africans can be very forgiving, and are very good at pretending that we forgot. 

You do know how ridicilous you come across now right?

I would really like to see you go to court vs Plarium with the case of being let go as a voulenteer moderator on a internet gaming forum, pleading emotional abuse and damage. 
Oracle
15 August, 2017, 9:08 AM UTC
Gadheras said:

Oracle said:

You do know how ridicilous you come across now right?

I would really like to see you go to court vs Plarium with the case of being let go as a voulenteer moderator on a internet gaming forum, pleading emotional abuse and damage. 
Law suite, so that is what you're on about. Brilliant but seriously. 
Stewart
15 August, 2017, 9:19 AM UTC

Just some random words i enjoy the sound of.

Petulant

Egomaniac

Manipulative

Deceitful

Callousness

Hostility

Noodle maker extreme
UTC +0:00
Alina Phoenix
Community Manager
15 August, 2017, 9:54 AM UTC

Hello, Lords.

I would like to warn you that off-topic comments are not allowed by our Forum rules.

All further off-topic comments will be removed.
Community Manager
1775810 users registered; 47830 topics; 285588 posts; our newest member:Jendral prabowo