Chest contents "algorithm"

47 Replies
OCTAVIAN
4 August, 2017, 3:30 PM UTC

Oracle said:

Alina Phoenix said:

Hello.

I've double-checked this question with our developers.

The Rewards players can receive in a Chest should be approximately of the same value in Sapphires (it doesn't mean they will be absolutely the same). But in every type of the Chest, there is a chance to get some "super" Reward. The rarer the type of the Chest is, the higher is the chance that one of the players will receive this Reward.

Thanks for the answer. I have also calculated the cost and found them to be almost the same. 

It must be that Lord Mark was comparing rewards from two different chest of different rarity.

Check again Lord Mark pictures in thred "Coining"  before do such afirmation.If check first 2 pics will see that in one chest was 5 boosters for 15 min (that means 5*55 saph) and in one was 50 saph.  

Please stop spam topics with all kind of false afirmation.Before say something, check if you have the correct information. If dont, pls refrain to spam the topic . 
UTC +3:00
Lord Mark
4 August, 2017, 4:39 PM UTC

OCTAVIAN said:

Oracle said:

Alina Phoenix said:

Hello.

I've double-checked this question with our developers.

The Rewards players can receive in a Chest should be approximately of the same value in Sapphires (it doesn't mean they will be absolutely the same). But in every type of the Chest, there is a chance to get some "super" Reward. The rarer the type of the Chest is, the higher is the chance that one of the players will receive this Reward.

Thanks for the answer. I have also calculated the cost and found them to be almost the same. 

It must be that Lord Mark was comparing rewards from two different chest of different rarity.

Check again Lord Mark pictures in thred "Coining"  before do such afirmation.If check first 2 pics will see that in one chest was 5 boosters for 15 min (that means 5*55 saph) and in one was 50 saph.  

Please stop spam topics with all kind of false afirmation.Before say something, check if you have the correct information. If dont, pls refrain to spam the topic . 

ALL ARE STANDARD CHESTS!

1. 5 x 15min boost. Cost 5x 55saphire= 275 saphire

2. 50 saphire

3. 1x 24h 25% Hamlet Gathering. Cost 300saphire.

4. 1x Niathi. Cost 225 sahire

5. 1x 50k gold Cost 70 saphire

6. 1 x 15k food cost 30 saphire

7. 1 x 50% 8h Xp booster. Cost 300 saphire

etc...
UTC +0:00
Oracle
4 August, 2017, 5:00 PM UTC

Lord Mark said:

ALL ARE STANDARD CHESTS!

2. 50 saphire

etc...

My calculations for every standards packs items bought at 7$ to 9$ was at 250 sapphires. So my conclusion is that the cost of the itmes have almost the same values. 

You can lauch a ticket, as to why food and sapphires are narrowed down. But my answer to that will be because food and sapphires, unlike items will not favour game activity and balance. Imagine of you recieve 15*5 food. 
Just because something isn't a lie does not mean that it isn't deceptive. A liar knows that he is a liar, but one who speaks mere portions of truth in order to deceive is a craftsman of destruction.....Gedleyihlekisa: Oracle the postremogeniture
UTC +2:00
OCTAVIAN
4 August, 2017, 6:21 PM UTC
Oracle said:

Lord Mark said:

ALL ARE STANDARD CHESTS!

2. 50 saphire

etc...

My calculations for every standards packs items bought at 7$ to 9$ was at 250 sapphires. So my conclusion is that the cost of the itmes have almost the same values. 

You can lauch a ticket, as to why food and sapphires are narrowed down. But my answer to that will be because food and sapphires, unlike items will not favour game activity and balance. Imagine of you recieve 15*5 food. 
SPAM ! You didnt provide any verified information. Topic is about chest description made it by Oberon himself : chest items have equal value! 
Lord Mark
4 August, 2017, 7:38 PM UTC

Oracle said:

Lord Mark said:

ALL ARE STANDARD CHESTS!

2. 50 saphire

etc...

I dont do tikets ...

They allready know how the algoritm is working... This is no news for them !

Dailach
4 August, 2017, 7:39 PM UTC

/sigh .. 

The argument seems to be what comes in the chest.  Assume that Plarium views the 'chest items' as equal value for chest level.  

The argument should be why Plarium over values some things (like split army) .   Personally, Resources, basic troops and Sapphires are all low value to them, so it's awesome when you get those in a chest.  Don't argue a good thing, they may change it.   
UTC +8:00
nobody
4 August, 2017, 8:17 PM UTC

Limad said:

https://prnt.sc/g1lxlx

https://prnt.sc/g1yr3k

Hmm. Have fun explaining that one. 

it is called gambling, a human is enticed by the favorable outcome from one purchase and desires to hit the jackpot. however the jackpot is generally rare.

your screenshot then entices others to purchase. oddly small payouts are many times simply accepted. "i don't want to complain". FRP in effect.

p.s. i understand you were saying explain the difference in outcome if it was not random.  but i did have fun explaining it.

BiohazarD
5 August, 2017, 10:00 AM UTC
Oracle said:

Lord Mark said:

ALL ARE STANDARD CHESTS!

2. 50 saphire

etc...

How did you conclude that they have almost the same value?  right in your post you said that one was worth 30 sapphires, while another was worth 300 sapphires.  That's a 1000% difference.  
Oracle
5 August, 2017, 10:41 AM UTC
BiohazarD said:

Oracle said:

How did you conclude that they have almost the same value?  right in your post you said that one was worth 30 sapphires, while another was worth 300 sapphires.  That's a 1000% difference.  
If you by any reasons believe those items are not of the same value then submit a ticket. You know the link. 
Just because something isn't a lie does not mean that it isn't deceptive. A liar knows that he is a liar, but one who speaks mere portions of truth in order to deceive is a craftsman of destruction.....Gedleyihlekisa: Oracle the postremogeniture
OCTAVIAN
5 August, 2017, 12:16 PM UTC
Oracle said:

BiohazarD said:

Oracle said:

If you by any reasons believe those items are not of the same value then submit a ticket. You know the link. 
LOL, this is funny :) A fellow moderator pointing you contradict yourself(again) , and you use the "fist in mouth" technique even to him :)  Good job my lord! You are the best! :)
Oracle
5 August, 2017, 12:38 PM UTC

OCTAVIAN said:

LOL, this is funny :) A fellow moderator pointing you contradict yourself(again) , and you use the "fist in mouth" technique even to him :)  Good job my lord! You are the best! :)

Who said moderators can't have differing opinions about certain matters. We also have a right to an opinion, like you and everyone. We are players and we have different perspectives on the game.  

With that said lets get back on topic
OCTAVIAN
5 August, 2017, 1:03 PM UTC

Oracle said:

OCTAVIAN said:

Who said moderators can't have differing opinions about certain matters. We also have a right to an opinion, like you and everyone. We are players and we have different perspectives on the game.  

With that said lets get back on topic

You have right: we all have right to an opinion, and have different perspectives on the game.Starting from here, you should try to do your best to help players, not shutting theyr mouth. The topic became useless , if without analyzing facts and proves that players provided, you or other moderators or CM, just close the discution with a simple "submit a ticket" . 

Try harder in your job as moderator, even is a volunteer, and keep in mind that you have same problems in game that those who post in forum have it. 

Support the  players instead to give political answers. 
Lord Mark
5 August, 2017, 10:31 PM UTC

Oracle said:

BiohazarD said:

Oracle said:

If your job is only to tell us every time to submit a ticket...this forum is useless! 

We put ALL the info here...U SHOULD AUTO PUT A TICKET !

FACTS not WORDS !
BiohazarD
7 August, 2017, 7:26 AM UTC
Oracle said:

BiohazarD said:

Oracle said:

I'll get right on that :P
Stewart
9 August, 2017, 8:10 AM UTC

https://imgur.com/ZPOhvAT

https://imgur.com/39s4PEa

https://imgur.com/HHrl3Bx

https://imgur.com/gff7Bbm

Noodle maker extreme
Alina Phoenix
Community Manager
11 August, 2017, 3:13 PM UTC

Hello, Lords and Ladies.

Sorry for the delayed reply. I was checking this question with devs once again.

Here are the results:

1. The Items in the Chests of the similar rarity can be of different value.

2. Can be players who get a Reward that will be higher than the Reward of other players, but such situations are not often.

3. We're sorry for the confusion in the news posted by Oberon regarding the new feature. I have updated it.

Community Manager
Oracle
12 August, 2017, 7:32 AM UTC

Alina Phoenix said:

Hello, Lords and Ladies.

Here are the results:

2. Can be players who get a Reward that will be higher than the Reward of other players, but such situations are not often.

3. We're sorry for the confusion in the news posted by Oberon regarding the new feature. I have updated it.

Unfair dismissal, based solely on false account. Emotional damage and emotional abuse. Breach of agreement. Harrament and discrimination, breach of privacy agreements, unsafe work place. And unfair Componsation. Is a good thing I did law before I go into science. And I am not bluffing

Gadheras
12 August, 2017, 7:50 AM UTC
Oracle said:

Alina Phoenix said:

Hello, Lords and Ladies.

Here are the results:

Unfair dismissal, based solely on false account. Emotional damage and emotional abuse. Breach of agreement. Harrament and discrimination, breach of privacy agreements, unsafe work place. And unfair Componsation. Is a good thing I did law before I go into science. And I am not bluffing

Limad
12 August, 2017, 11:31 AM UTC
Oracle said:

Alina Phoenix said:

Hello, Lords and Ladies.

Here are the results:

Dude, take a deep breath and let it go. It's just a game. 
Hola!
UTC -12:00
Zufbar
12 August, 2017, 12:47 PM UTC

Gadheras said:

Oracle said:

Alina Phoenix said:

Hello, Lords and Ladies.

Here are the results:

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!
UTC +8:00
1722523 users registered; 42708 topics; 272099 posts; our newest member:asuka.nsfw