Chest contents "algorithm"

47 Replies
Limad
28 July, 2017, 9:58 PM UTC

Now, I know it's technically free stuff, but you probably need to check the "algorithm", this does not scream out Legendary to me. 

https://prnt.sc/g1lxlx
Hola!
UTC -12:00
Gadheras
28 July, 2017, 10:29 PM UTC

Limad said:

Now, I know it's technically free stuff, but you probably need to check the "algorithm", this does not scream out Legendary to me. 

one of the CM's insisted all the chests had EQUAL value items for the type of chests, so it MUST be right, RIGHT? Oo

UTC +2:00
Limad
28 July, 2017, 11:22 PM UTC
Yeah, I've got multiples of 100k iron, gold and food from other chests, so it's hard to argue that's equal to the garbage received in that one. 
Hola!
Andromeda
29 July, 2017, 5:43 AM UTC
You often get chests with saphs in them.....that aren't added to your account - lol
UTC +10:00
Oracle
29 July, 2017, 7:03 AM UTC

I am sure if you calculate the value in sapphires from those packages. They will be equal. 

The value of the chest are equal. In a sense that the items you receive from the package have items of equal value in sapphires. Also some items can only be found at certain rarity of chest. 
Gedleyihlekisa: Oracle the postremogeniture
Limad
29 July, 2017, 9:35 AM UTC
Oracle said:

I am sure if you calculate the value in sapphires from those packages. They will be equal. 

The value of the chest are equal. In a sense that the items you receive from the package have items of equal value in sapphires. Also some items can only be found at certain rarity of chest. 
Fair enough. I wasn't thinking about it in terms of sapphs but it does check out on a quick guess of the items worth. Feel free to close this thread. 
Hola!
Variety Jones
29 July, 2017, 10:20 AM UTC

Oracle said:

Absolutely not true and verified over and over again. I have received standard chests that give either 8 hour XP boost, 20% offense boost, OR 1 pathfinder. Definitely random, and definitely not equal. I'm not complaining, but simply put, you are completely and utterly wrong.
UTC +0:00
Juglar del Viento
29 July, 2017, 10:29 AM UTC

Dear Lords

as i said in other post i dont receive enough chest to check if the value of same kind of chest could be equivalent or not with the rest received by each member

sure u were doing this and sure u are talking with property. Its easy please report to support to direct it to devs to check. i think u know the link but in case u dont here it is: https://plariumsupport.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

on the other side, and talking by my own....some days ago we got nothing from people who purchased packet...now we have then....in my town we say: Don't look a gift horse in the mouth

in any case, if u have doubts please report to support. its the best way to check the feature

Regards

Resistance Is Futile
UTC +1:00
Oracle
29 July, 2017, 11:21 AM UTC

Variety Jones said:

Absolutely not true and verified over and over again. I have received standard chests that give either 8 hour XP boost, 20% offense boost, OR 1 pathfinder. Definitely random, and definitely not equal. I'm not complaining, but simply put, you are completely and utterly wrong.

Cases like these occur. But we need more time and proof. If 10 people in a league can calculate their items worth, and find that they're of different value then these will be forwarded to Developers to polish it up. 

It's impossible for someone to receive 8 hrs unit experience and the other 1 pathfinder. Maybe the rarity of the chest in question was not the same. 

Lord Mark
29 July, 2017, 2:21 PM UTC

Limad said:

it is random and every player get random value.

U can see in my post: Coining
Limad
29 July, 2017, 11:21 PM UTC

https://prnt.sc/g1yr3k

Hmm. Have fun explaining that one. 

Hola!
BiohazarD
30 July, 2017, 1:13 AM UTC
Variety Jones said:

Oracle said:

Yep, the contents of chests are random and not necessarily equal.  It just depends on your luck.  Plarium has never claimed otherwise as far as I'm aware.  
Gadheras
30 July, 2017, 1:28 AM UTC
BiohazarD said:

Variety Jones said:

Oracle said:

Yep, the contents of chests are random and not necessarily equal.  It just depends on your luck.  Plarium has never claimed otherwise as far as I'm aware.  
Oh really.
Lord Mark
30 July, 2017, 8:01 AM UTC
BiohazarD said:

Variety Jones said:

Oracle said:

Oracle
30 July, 2017, 8:25 AM UTC

The announcements of the league chest   also says the value will be the same. 

I will carry out an investigation and look at what they mean by value. I am sure they mean sapphires. 

But I have also noticed that purchases carry certain items, at certain dollar value. EG a teleport comes at certain price package (9$), although some at 1$. Maybe these is a trick. Eg 50 $ purchase has certain league items that are distributed RandomlyAnd those items will be of "Equal" value because they can only be found if you purchase at a certain dollar. But these will make the rarity of the items absolute.

But as it is, the value of those items is not the same, Lord mark's screenshots proves these. 

wesleypringle1
2 August, 2017, 10:54 AM UTC

Oracle said:

While others got Items such as 4 hr 20% increase offense  and 4 Hr 20% defense I got 1 Nomad  How can you say they are of same sapphire value ??

The Keep
UTC +4:00
BiohazarD
4 August, 2017, 5:51 AM UTC
Lord Mark said:

BiohazarD said:

Variety Jones said:

Oracle said:

Hmm idk then, maybe plarium is just confused.  Or they have some secret way of measuring the "value" of items besides their sapphire cost.  
Alina Phoenix
Community Manager
4 August, 2017, 9:37 AM UTC

Hello.

I've double-checked this question with our developers.

The Rewards players can receive in a Chest should be approximately of the same value in Sapphires (it doesn't mean they will be absolutely the same). But in every type of the Chest, there is a chance to get some "super" Reward. The rarer the type of the Chest is, the higher is the chance that one of the players will receive this Reward.

Community Manager
Oracle
4 August, 2017, 2:58 PM UTC

Alina Phoenix said:

Hello.

The Rewards players can receive in a Chest should be approximately of the same value in Sapphires (it doesn't mean they will be absolutely the same). But in every type of the Chest, there is a chance to get some "super" Reward. The rarer the type of the Chest is, the higher is the chance that one of the players will receive this Reward.

Thanks for the answer. I have also calculated the cost and found them to be almost the same. 

It must be that Lord Mark was comparing rewards from two different chest of different rarity.
OCTAVIAN
4 August, 2017, 3:12 PM UTC

Oracle said:

Alina Phoenix said:

Hello.

Thanks for the answer. I have also calculated the cost and found them to be almost the same. 

It must be that Lord Mark was comparing rewards from two different chest of different rarity.

Are you two serious? When i purchase for a pack in bank i pay the right value, not "almoust" the same value!. Is Oberon who posted this: "

When you get a League Chest, each of your League Members will receive one of the same rarity. The contents will not be the same but will be of equal value. " 

If is not correct, then change the anouncement, dont try to foolish us with " checked, and is aproximate same value" .
UTC +3:00
1667649 users registered; 34038 topics; 253989 posts; our newest member:Castle №1135974