BG REWARD RECORD

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Comments
Oct 7, 2017, 20:5510/07/17
12/18/14

Juglar del Viento said:

Jezebel said:

Oh i see so you deduct a percentage each time you send troops to bg? So you are entering the amount with the tax already deducted? That works also.  I never did it that way.  To be honest now I enter my last big payout and whatever payout i have gotten from the yellowed bg and I rebuild my bank to zero - then i start to reload for another big payout - the level of bgs that I do takes a lot of troops so I do it over time.

also works in that way but alway be sure u dont count the amount of tax as part of ur bank

Regards

sure I wish I would have tracked resources required for the higher levels I just kept going until they were yellowed and entered data on my spreadsheet which was a running total of all the ones i was doing :/  

I should not have been so lazy ha ha
Oct 7, 2017, 21:2110/07/17
11/27/14

To make an conclusion :

- Tax is calculated for all BG' s we play. If I play 30 BG's this day ...all payouts will have tax.

-Tax Is 5%

BiohazarDModerator
Oct 8, 2017, 03:5010/08/17
10/04/13
Jezebel said:

Juglar del Viento said:

Jezebel said:

its the same thing - you are still adding 10.5 million to your bank so if you don't take it off your "bank" your bank balance will reflect 12.5 million which would be inaccurate - you have to deduct the tax somewhere so whether you record it in your bank or put the additional amount into bg without recording it in your bank you are still paying it but you can't include the tax to your bank as newly added resources because the tax doesn't count

it's like when you buy something - you pay tax but you don't get additional goods because you paid tax

Dear Lady

im afraid the tax is not in ur bank. the 500.000 you pay as a tax is not included in the bank.

what i mean is, the tax is payed before the resources enter in bank. imagine u send a troop that cost 100, then balur takes the tax (5) and this 5 goes to the balurs pocket, and what enters in ur bank is 95. so you have to construct ur bank with that amount not with 100+5 =105

hope this can clarify the idea

regards

Oh i see so you deduct a percentage each time you send troops to bg? So you are entering the amount with the tax already deducted? That works also.  I never did it that way.  To be honest now I enter my last big payout and whatever payout i have gotten from the yellowed bg and I rebuild my bank to zero - then i start to reload for another big payout - the level of bgs that I do takes a lot of troops so I do it over time.

I think whichever way you do it works as long as you are aware you need to pay a tax.
Yep, it doesn't really matter if you apply the tax while loading in or on the payout, in the end the result will be about the same.  You just have to be consistent and apply it somewhere along the way whenever you do a round of bgs.  
Oct 8, 2017, 07:4710/08/17
04/10/15

djmoody said:

Between 5-10%. 

From the log I am looking at right now looks like 8%, might as well say 7.5% and split the difference (they wouldn't choose an non-round number like 8% after all).

And on the debate about whether it is deducted from your bank or increases the loading value required for a payout, I am tending towards the latter but given they give very very similar results it's not easy to tell. I can't really tell you my reasoning without disclosing the BG trick, which is kind of frustrating for the discussion :( 

here nobody can reasoning the theories without disclsing any kind of info

have u thought about create a group or chat to discuss all theories there ?? 

Regards
BiohazarDModerator
Oct 8, 2017, 10:0510/08/17
10/04/13
Juglar del Viento said:

djmoody said:

Between 5-10%. 

From the log I am looking at right now looks like 8%, might as well say 7.5% and split the difference (they wouldn't choose an non-round number like 8% after all).

And on the debate about whether it is deducted from your bank or increases the loading value required for a payout, I am tending towards the latter but given they give very very similar results it's not easy to tell. I can't really tell you my reasoning without disclosing the BG trick, which is kind of frustrating for the discussion :( 

here nobody can reasoning the theories without disclsing any kind of info

have u thought about create a group or chat to discuss all theories there ?? 

Regards
We already have an alliance of leagues that meet to discuss bg/game mechanics info.  Unfortunately it has to have limited membership, if too many people figure out how things work plarium likes to change it up again :P
Oct 8, 2017, 10:2810/08/17
04/10/15

BiohazarD said:

We already have an alliance of leagues that meet to discuss bg/game mechanics info.  Unfortunately it has to have limited membership, if too many people figure out how things work plarium likes to change it up again :P

yep i can understand it. but i dont think plarium will change the mechanism of bgs, in fact that is discovered so many years ago, although basicly the way it works. this has not been changed since two bugs where discover, one by moscato years ago and the other the bug said yellowing bgs. the main system is still the same and fortunately cause old data i had made me realize about some importants things. Also fortunately in FB there are some people who does not matter share their knowledges and that made me take the right way.

Regards
Oct 8, 2017, 11:2010/08/17
03/20/14

Good old Joseph Moscato, Man o man was it funny to make him go nuts. Just constantly needle him until he loses it.

Oct 9, 2017, 08:2910/09/17
Oct 9, 2017, 17:30(edited)
10/31/14

BiohazarD said:

Whenever you get a payout, just multiply the value by 1+ (the tax amount) and subtract that from your bank.  So if you get a 10 mil payout and assume the tax is about 5%, you'd subtract 10*1.05=10.5 mil from your bank.  

Too simple and mathematically wrong on many accounts. IF you use these kinds of maths you will end up experiencing "a bug".

Its logically correct but for that you have to assume that your reasoning about the bank is such that when it is satisfied you get results. And I am sure you don't. 

IF you use that logic you might hit up to 10 BG before you get a payout. 

Which will be split, and not 100% of the actual BG value. and by then your bank will be -105% of the bank ( if you use 5%). These means that you won't get another payout bigget than your previous BG until you return -105% of your BG plus 100%  of the next BG. 

You  will be making a loss. and you'll trap yourself in a loop, returning all your wins every-time you play BG. 

And if you use Yellow barring, then its over for you.

NOTE

the percentage can actually made into whatever figure you choose. anything from 0-25% works fine. it is NOT universal, you have to figure it out by studying your BGs. 

But if you are going to assume that its 0%, e.g the is no tax, you will find that most pay out are not 100% of the actual bank value. But when thee figure is higher, say 5-25% then your rewards will be 100% to 125% of the actual payout. 

Oct 9, 2017, 08:3910/09/17
10/31/14

djmoody said:

Between 5-10%. 

I was wondering how long it will take you to say a statement like that. 

You should change your signature.

its contradicting your actions. 

No statement or opinion is true until its proven. All thesis, proofs and evidence to your statement ARE what makes it correct NOT what league or associates you have. 

It took over 5 years and over 100 pages to prove that 1+1=2. 

Until you prove what you're saying with screenshots, reports formulas ect. your statements are not proven, and if that is the case they are false. 

Oct 9, 2017, 14:2810/09/17
12/18/14

Oracle said:

djmoody said:

Between 5-10%. 

I was wondering how long it will take you to say a statement like that. 

You should change your signature.

its contradicting your actions. 

No statement or opinion is true until its proven. All thesis, proofs and evidence to your statement ARE what makes it correct NOT what league or associates you have. 

It took over 5 years and over 100 pages to prove that 1+1=2. 

Until you prove what you're saying with screenshots, reports formulas ect. your statements are not proven, and if that is the case they are false. 

Having had discussions with DJ and Bio about bg's I would say they have the knowledge to back their statements - your attempts to disprove other people just reflects badly on you - you also are not going to gain the information you want so you can better your bg outcomes :)

They have spent much time playing and analyzing bg to come to the conclusions they have & the information is not shared freely with others.
Oct 9, 2017, 15:2710/09/17
10/31/14

Jezebel said:

Having had discussions with DJ and Bio about bg's I would say they have the knowledge to back their statements - your attempts to disprove other people just reflects badly on you - you also are not going to gain the information you want so you can better your bg outcomes :)

They have spent much time playing and analyzing bg to come to the conclusions they have & the information is not shared freely with others.

Is one thing having studied something and coming to certain conclusions and using those finding to try and help people. Is another when you make branded claims never explain those claims with proof and then call yourself master or knowledgeable. 

You don't know anything until you can proof that you know. That is why scientists have journals and magazines, and business men have newspapers. 

Coming to the forum, a place where game mechanics are meant to be explained and shared and making statements that you're not willing to explain is something else. 

The KoK are still to make a BG thread in the forum. Members of the KoK have never explained/helped ect  anything worthwhile in relation to BG. 

They always show up in BG threads and make statements like its wrong, there is a trick to make 50 million offence. 

Won't it be a change if they explained or tried to prove their remarks. 

If not then they should refrain from making statements they can't proof. 

Oct 9, 2017, 15:5210/09/17
12/18/14

Oracle said:

Jezebel said:

Is one thing having studied something and coming to certain conclusions and using those finding to try and help people. Is another when you make branded claims never explain those claims with proof and then call yourself master or knowledgeable. 

You don't know anything until you can proof that you know. That is why scientists have journals and magazines, and business men have newspapers. 

Coming to the forum, a place where game mechanics are meant to be explained and shared and making statements that you're not willing to explain is something else. 

The KoK are still to make a BG thread in the forum. Members of the KoK have never explained/helped ect  anything worthwhile in relation to BG. 

They always show up in BG threads and make statements like its wrong, there is a trick to make 50 million offence. 

Won't it be a change if they explained or tried to prove their remarks. 

If not then they should refrain from making statements they can't proof. 

They accumulated knowledge to gain an advantage in the game so why would they share that with others to their own detriment?  The forums are open to all - they share with the people they choose to share with.

You could actually spend the hours they have and figure things out for yourself but you want it handed to you on a silver platter - KOK can build their league and make it stronger using their knowledge they do this for the benefit of their league not their enemies.
Oct 9, 2017, 16:3610/09/17
Oct 9, 2017, 21:36(edited)
10/31/14

I was browsing youtube and found out that Vladimir has made a video explaining his BG calculator. 

It works the same way as Lord Marks calculator, but its takes many factors apart from the bank into consideration. 

These video is a start at understanding BG. Only use these once you understand the basics, like bank ect. The information in the vid is not held as completely accurate by now. But I use it, and it works. 

The calculator can be found here( Copy and Paste )

edited and deleted for security, non secure and suspicious warning got -juglar-

Always use a VPN, good anti virus, anti spywares and the likes. 

Scan your PC with a good Trojan,spywares, ect remover after visiting page. 

Oct 9, 2017, 17:0510/09/17
Oct 9, 2017, 17:16(edited)
10/31/14

Jezebel said:

They accumulated knowledge to gain an advantage in the game so why would they share that with others to their own detriment?  The forums are open to all - they share with the people they choose to share with.

You could actually spend the hours they have and figure things out for yourself but you want it handed to you on a silver platter - KOK can build their league and make it stronger using their knowledge they do this for the benefit of their league not their enemies.

What detriment, What information. LOL KoK claims about BG are copy and paste from other players. that is why they can't prove or explain anything. 

And I have been studying BG for a long time. I have shared my knowledge with players and tried to explain things as best I can. 

I saw people ridiculing a new player for sharing correct information. saying stuff like legendary aren't worth anything in BG without proving it. 

Today I discovered that legendary are worth resources in BG. Discounting another lie. 

Pegasus =55 800

Hero        =24 800

These is a great concern, if players share knowledge and we have commenters discounting that knowledge without proof, we end up having a forum that is false. 

Oct 9, 2017, 17:1410/09/17
12/18/14
Oracle said:

Jezebel said:

What detriment, What information. LOL KoK claims about BG are copy and paste from other players. that is why they can't prove or explain anything. 

slandering knowledgeable players will not make your statement correct
Oct 9, 2017, 17:2210/09/17
10/31/14

Jezebel said:

Oracle said:

Jezebel said:

I respect KoK, and respect most of their work( before 2015), but the forum will benefits a lot if they stay out of matters if they are not willing to publicly share their knowledge. 

Is simple of a player says 1+1=3, and you're willing to contribute with evidence to discount that theory then don't comment. 

Saying is not, without proof is very wrong. 

Oct 9, 2017, 17:4710/09/17
12/18/14
Oracle said:

Jezebel said:

Oracle said:

Jezebel said:

I respect KoK, and respect most of their work( before 2015), but the forum will benefits a lot if they stay out of matters if they are not willing to publicly share their knowledge. 

Is simple of a player says 1+1=3, and you're willing to contribute with evidence to discount that theory then don't comment. 

Saying is not, without proof is very wrong. 

I am going to choose to ignore you now, your statements are basically rubbish & I cannot waste any more of my time on it.
BiohazarDModerator
Oct 10, 2017, 07:0610/10/17
Oct 10, 2017, 07:07(edited)
10/04/13

Oracle said:

Jezebel said:

And I have been studying BG for a long time. I have shared my knowledge with players and tried to explain things as best I can. 

I saw people ridiculing a new player for sharing correct information. saying stuff like legendary aren't worth anything in BG without proving it. 

Today I discovered that legendary are worth resources in BG. Discounting another lie. 

Pegasus =55 800

Hero        =24 800

These is a great concern, if players share knowledge and we have commenters discounting that knowledge without proof, we end up having a forum that is false. 

I'm curious, how did you come up with those exact figures for the legendary unit values?  Did you do some kind of bank tracking where you loaded a large number of each type of legendary?  Or did you just make them up?  Also, we (or at least I) never claimed that legendaries aren't worth anything in bgs, simply that their value isn't high enough for it to be worth trading them for regular units in bgs.  

We have provided evidence in the past (both myself and djmoody have posted bg logs), but very few people actually bothered to look at them.  With the number of incorrect claims made on the forums (quite a few of them by you), we don't have time to go gather new evidence to disprove every one of them when the proof already exists in the logs we've previously shared.  
Oct 10, 2017, 15:3810/10/17
10/31/14

BiohazarD said:

I'm curious, how did you come up with those exact figures for the legendary unit values?  Did you do some kind of bank tracking where you loaded a large number of each type of legendary?  Or did you just make them up?  Also, we (or at least I) never claimed that legendaries aren't worth anything in bgs, simply that their value isn't high enough for it to be worth trading them for regular units in bgs.  

I tracked my bank on both S1 and S2 during the weekend and came to that conclusion. The number could be 100is over or lower, but the figure is at least 95% correct and disprove another lie that was spread in these forum. It also vindicate the poor fellow who was called idiot for ''using legends in BG''

We have provided evidence in the past (both myself and djmoody have posted bg logs), but very few people actually bothered to look at them. With the number of incorrect claims made on the forums (quite a few of them by you), we don't have time to go gather new evidence to disprove every one of them when the proof already exists in the logs we've previously shared.  

I am yet to see the logs you provided and humbly shared, or any information that you have supplied in these forum. Of all the Mods that have been in these forum, you're are the only one that I know for  a FACT to have contributed naught since 2014. No thread belongs to you, no competition run by you. No debate initiated by you. I am yet to see someone say, 'thank you Biohazard for helping in fixing my problem,bug, issue ect". All you do here is make silly comment and run new members out of these forum. That you once provided a log is a BIG surprise to me. 

the only log that I know of, is one produced by thebeast as "evidence of a bug''.

The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.