BG REWARD RECORD

173 Replies
BiohazarD
7 October, 2017, 12:04 AM UTC
djmoody said:

Jezebel said:

What secret?  I think we all know that anyone with 500 mil plus offense has bought it not built or earned it via bgs
Or more likely - bought 1bn, lost 500m in BG's and only has 500m left 
Or bought 750m, lost all of it in bgs, then bought 500m back :P
UTC +0:00
Lord Mark
7 October, 2017, 3:44 PM UTC

How do U calculate tha Tax?

BiohazarD
7 October, 2017, 7:55 PM UTC
Lord Mark said:

How do U calculate tha Tax?

Whenever you get a payout, just multiply the value by 1+ (the tax amount) and subtract that from your bank.  So if you get a 10 mil payout and assume the tax is about 5%, you'd subtract 10*1.05=10.5 mil from your bank.  
Juglar del Viento
7 October, 2017, 8:01 PM UTC

BiohazarD said:

Whenever you get a payout, just multiply the value by 1+ (the tax amount) and subtract that from your bank.  So if you get a 10 mil payout and assume the tax is about 5%, you'd subtract 10*1.05=10.5 mil from your bank.  

sorry but i have just got confused about this. if you get a payout why do u substract the tax from u bank ??

if im not wrong the tax is what u have to add for the next payout

correct me if im wrong

regards
Resistance Is Futile
UTC +1:00
Jezebel
7 October, 2017, 8:13 PM UTC

Juglar del Viento said:

BiohazarD said:

sorry but i have just got confused about this. if you get a payout why do u substract the tax from u bank ??

if im not wrong the tax is what u have to add for the next payout

correct me if im wrong

regards

Same thing I think.  Using Bio's example you are going to have to reload 10.5 mil in resources to make up for that payout if your bank was 12 million you would have 1.5 million remaining in your bank not 2 million.  As long as you know the payout affects your bank balance it all works.

I thought the bg tax was 10-12% though.

Juglar del Viento
7 October, 2017, 8:23 PM UTC

Jezebel said:

Same thing I think.  Using Bio's example you are going to have to reload 10.5 mil in resources to make up for that payout if your bank was 12 million you would have 1.5 million remaining in your bank not 2 million.  As long as you know the payout affects your bank balance it all works.

what i think its if you have in ur bank 12M and get a payout of 10M yep in ur bank still remains 2M but what u have to pay is that 10M of the payout plus el 5% so you have to put into bgs 10.500.000 and then u are ready for the payout and in that moment ur bank is again 12M 

sorry but maybe the night confuses my mind

Regards

Resistance Is Futile
Jezebel
7 October, 2017, 8:31 PM UTC

Juglar del Viento said:

Jezebel said:

what i think its if you have in ur bank 12M and get a payout of 10M yep in ur bank still remains 2M but what u have to pay is that 10M of the payout plus el 5% so you have to put into bgs 10.050.000 and then u are ready for the payout and in that moment ur bank is another time 12M 

sorry but maybe the night confuses my mind

Regards

its the same thing - you are still adding 10.5 million to your bank so if you don't take it off your "bank" your bank balance will reflect 12.5 million which would be inaccurate - you have to deduct the tax somewhere so whether you record it in your bank or put the additional amount into bg without recording it in your bank you are still paying it but you can't include the tax to your bank as newly added resources because the tax doesn't count

it's like when you buy something - you pay tax but you don't get additional goods because you paid tax

Juglar del Viento
7 October, 2017, 8:42 PM UTC

Jezebel said:

its the same thing - you are still adding 10.5 million to your bank so if you don't take it off your "bank" your bank balance will reflect 12.5 million which would be inaccurate - you have to deduct the tax somewhere so whether you record it in your bank or put the additional amount into bg without recording it in your bank you are still paying it but you can't include the tax to your bank as newly added resources because the tax doesn't count

it's like when you buy something - you pay tax but you don't get additional goods because you paid tax

Dear Lady

im afraid the tax is not in ur bank. the 500.000 you pay as a tax is not included in the bank.

what i mean is, the tax is payed before the resources enter in bank. imagine u send a troop that cost 100, then balur takes the tax (5) and this 5 goes to the balurs pocket, and what enters in ur bank is 95. so you have to construct ur bank with that amount not with 100+5 =105

hope this can clarify the idea

regards
Resistance Is Futile
Jezebel
7 October, 2017, 8:48 PM UTC

Juglar del Viento said:

Jezebel said:

Dear Lady

im afraid the tax is not in ur bank. the 500.000 you pay as a tax is not included in the bank.

what i mean is, the tax is payed before the resources enter in bank. imagine u send a troop that cost 100, then balur takes the tax (5) and this 5 goes to the balurs pocket, and what enters in ur bank is 95. so you have to construct ur bank with that amount not with 100+5 =105

regards

Oh i see so you deduct a percentage each time you send troops to bg? So you are entering the amount with the tax already deducted? That works also.  I never did it that way.  To be honest now I enter my last big payout and whatever payout i have gotten from the yellowed bg and I rebuild my bank to zero - then i start to reload for another big payout - the level of bgs that I do takes a lot of troops so I do it over time.

I think whichever way you do it works as long as you are aware you need to pay a tax.
Juglar del Viento
7 October, 2017, 8:52 PM UTC

Jezebel said:

Oh i see so you deduct a percentage each time you send troops to bg? So you are entering the amount with the tax already deducted? That works also.  I never did it that way.  To be honest now I enter my last big payout and whatever payout i have gotten from the yellowed bg and I rebuild my bank to zero - then i start to reload for another big payout - the level of bgs that I do takes a lot of troops so I do it over time.

also works in that way but alway be sure u dont count the amount of tax as part of ur bank

Regards
Resistance Is Futile
Jezebel
7 October, 2017, 8:55 PM UTC

Juglar del Viento said:

Jezebel said:

also works in that way but alway be sure u dont count the amount of tax as part of ur bank

Regards

sure I wish I would have tracked resources required for the higher levels I just kept going until they were yellowed and entered data on my spreadsheet which was a running total of all the ones i was doing :/  

I should not have been so lazy ha ha
Lord Mark
7 October, 2017, 9:21 PM UTC

To make an conclusion :

- Tax is calculated for all BG' s we play. If I play 30 BG's this day ...all payouts will have tax.

-Tax Is 5%

djmoody
8 October, 2017, 2:38 AM UTC

Between 5-10%. 

From the log I am looking at right now looks like 8%, might as well say 7.5% and split the difference (they wouldn't choose an non-round number like 8% after all).

And on the debate about whether it is deducted from your bank or increases the loading value required for a payout, I am tending towards the latter but given they give very very similar results it's not easy to tell. I can't really tell you my reasoning without disclosing the BG trick, which is kind of frustrating for the discussion :( 

Everyone has a right to an opinion. No one has a right to their opinion being respected by other if it can't be backed up with rational and logic explanation
BiohazarD
8 October, 2017, 3:50 AM UTC
Jezebel said:

Juglar del Viento said:

Jezebel said:

Dear Lady

regards

I think whichever way you do it works as long as you are aware you need to pay a tax.
Yep, it doesn't really matter if you apply the tax while loading in or on the payout, in the end the result will be about the same.  You just have to be consistent and apply it somewhere along the way whenever you do a round of bgs.  
Juglar del Viento
8 October, 2017, 7:47 AM UTC

djmoody said:

Between 5-10%. 

From the log I am looking at right now looks like 8%, might as well say 7.5% and split the difference (they wouldn't choose an non-round number like 8% after all).

And on the debate about whether it is deducted from your bank or increases the loading value required for a payout, I am tending towards the latter but given they give very very similar results it's not easy to tell. I can't really tell you my reasoning without disclosing the BG trick, which is kind of frustrating for the discussion :( 

here nobody can reasoning the theories without disclsing any kind of info

have u thought about create a group or chat to discuss all theories there ?? 

Regards
Resistance Is Futile
BiohazarD
8 October, 2017, 10:05 AM UTC
Juglar del Viento said:

djmoody said:

Between 5-10%. 

here nobody can reasoning the theories without disclsing any kind of info

have u thought about create a group or chat to discuss all theories there ?? 

Regards
We already have an alliance of leagues that meet to discuss bg/game mechanics info.  Unfortunately it has to have limited membership, if too many people figure out how things work plarium likes to change it up again :P
Juglar del Viento
8 October, 2017, 10:28 AM UTC

BiohazarD said:

We already have an alliance of leagues that meet to discuss bg/game mechanics info.  Unfortunately it has to have limited membership, if too many people figure out how things work plarium likes to change it up again :P

yep i can understand it. but i dont think plarium will change the mechanism of bgs, in fact that is discovered so many years ago, although basicly the way it works. this has not been changed since two bugs where discover, one by moscato years ago and the other the bug said yellowing bgs. the main system is still the same and fortunately cause old data i had made me realize about some importants things. Also fortunately in FB there are some people who does not matter share their knowledges and that made me take the right way.

Regards
Resistance Is Futile
Stewart
8 October, 2017, 11:20 AM UTC

Good old Joseph Moscato, Man o man was it funny to make him go nuts. Just constantly needle him until he loses it.

Noodle maker extreme
Oracle
9 October, 2017, 8:29 AM UTC

BiohazarD said:

Too simple and mathematically wrong on many accounts. IF you use these kinds of maths you will end up experiencing "a bug".

Its logically correct but for that you have to assume that your reasoning about the bank is such that when it is satisfied you get results. And I am sure you don't. 

IF you use that logic you might hit up to 10 BG before you get a payout. 

Which will be split, and not 100% of the actual BG value. and by then your bank will be -105% of the bank ( if you use 5%). These means that you won't get another payout bigget than your previous BG until you return -105% of your BG plus 100%  of the next BG. 

You  will be making a loss. and you'll trap yourself in a loop, returning all your wins every-time you play BG. 

And if you use Yellow barring, then its over for you.

NOTE

the percentage can actually made into whatever figure you choose. anything from 0-25% works fine. it is NOT universal, you have to figure it out by studying your BGs. 

But if you are going to assume that its 0%, e.g the is no tax, you will find that most pay out are not 100% of the actual bank value. But when thee figure is higher, say 5-25% then your rewards will be 100% to 125% of the actual payout. 

Just because something isn't a lie does not mean that it isn't deceptive. A liar knows that he is a liar, but one who speaks mere portions of truth in order to deceive is a craftsman of destruction.....Gedleyihlekisa: Oracle the postremogeniture
UTC +2:00
Oracle
9 October, 2017, 8:39 AM UTC

djmoody said:

Between 5-10%. 

I was wondering how long it will take you to say a statement like that. 

You should change your signature.

its contradicting your actions. 

No statement or opinion is true until its proven. All thesis, proofs and evidence to your statement ARE what makes it correct NOT what league or associates you have. 

It took over 5 years and over 100 pages to prove that 1+1=2. 

Until you prove what you're saying with screenshots, reports formulas ect. your statements are not proven, and if that is the case they are false. 

Just because something isn't a lie does not mean that it isn't deceptive. A liar knows that he is a liar, but one who speaks mere portions of truth in order to deceive is a craftsman of destruction.....Gedleyihlekisa: Oracle the postremogeniture
UTC +2:00
1722443 users registered; 42706 topics; 272089 posts; our newest member:duisburg