Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Comments
Sep 6, 2017, 13:2909/06/17
Sep 6, 2017, 14:16(edited)
07/30/14

OCTAVIAN said:

Roftie said:

It doesnt work this way as you can get 2 payments on different Bg levels that can bring your bank back to 0 or negative.

I do think Octavian is right that you cant take different players words and assume your own scenario.

You dont have to take my word for anything but as you can see from my pay-out that what and how i calculate WORKS.

This is very nice! I have to say i envy you for 2 huge payouts in so short time between them.That means a lot of work and i think you asummed a big risk :) But luck is always with the courageous one :) 

Free beers for you :) ... if share your method LOL 

I added the dates so you could see that I got the Warlocks the day before the Dragons and I had to sacrifice them all to get the bigger payout.

I never play defense so i will always sacrifice the def I get to get an offs only pay.

I posted this pay to show what I got from the 168 and even after tax the next big payout was  res value 140211074 more than the res value on this payout and 39005854.71 more than what my banked amount was.

Sep 6, 2017, 13:3909/06/17
04/10/15

Roftie said:

I added the dates so you could see that I got the Warlocks the day before the Dragons and I had to sacrifice them all to get the bigger payout.

I never play defense so i will always sacrifice the def I get to get an offs only pay.

I posted this pay to show that my bank was way over what I got from the 168 and even after tax the next big payout was  res value 140211074 more than the res value on this payout and 39005854.71 more than what my bank lvl was.

Lord Roftie

sorry then, i didnt see the dates

now it has sense for me 

u returned the warlocks plus tax and ur bank was high enough for the big payout on 180

sorry for missunderstanding you

Regards and good luck for the next payout
Sep 6, 2017, 15:1509/06/17
10/31/14

I don't  like to see my posts as arguments, but rather as debates. Lord Octavian might have a flexible viewpoint and oppinion, and I respect that. For him to say its wrong to come to conclusion using data from other players that is his view and his oppinion. In the field that I am part of we build on others thesis, observations, and data to come to a sounding conclusion that is in line with all the data available. We don't have to do Darwin experiment or have more crystalized photos od DNA like Crick had to come to a conclusion about the nature of DNA. 

Even when dealing with BG the same principles are followed, we build on the knowledge that has been passed on by the former. And the only way of updating our "knowledge'' on BG is if we have nice-periodic discussions like we are having now. ( I don't see then as arguments as Octavian haven't provided any contradicting viewpoints). 

So in all I think closing these topic will be doing a great injustice to the community, Lord Octavian have a right to digest and lay out any sort of claims he has about me( which he haven't) and have then replied to. So far he haven't and when a platform is open I will engage with him on that issue. 

Sep 6, 2017, 15:3009/06/17
10/31/14

From the looks of Roftie'e pics it seems like he have banked heavily on those BG before he hit then( correct me if I am wrong). But sice you say that you return Defence rewards immediately back into the BG, i can also ''assume'' that the level 180 was not the first BG you engaged on that day. 

I can ''assume'' these because on both the 168 and 180, you earned low points, which means that you have yellow barred them. The reward on 168 means that your BG could have been positive( maybe because of how much units you used to clear 180( and yellow bar), or how much units you used to yellow 168). These can explain why you hit a bonus twice, something that is possible when your overall BG bank is 10%+ more. 

let me give an example 

Your highest BG is level X with resource Y, but you ''yellow bar/bank'' Y+25%, then you recieve Y+10% payout when clearing BG X, using Z units. These Z units + the resources you overbanked add up into the bank, allowing you to hit a bonus on BG with bank equivalent to Z units you have lost. 

its a very rare thing to achieve and that Roftie have done so within such a short space of time, with such high level BG makes me really curious. Many can do this with level one BG over level 100, then another below. I haven't seen one do it with 2 BG over level 100, till today. 

BiohazarDModerator
Sep 6, 2017, 16:4309/06/17
10/04/13
Roftie said:

OCTAVIAN said:

Roftie said:

It doesnt work this way as you can get 2 payments on different Bg levels that can bring your bank back to 0 or negative.

I do think Octavian is right that you cant take different players words and assume your own scenario.

You dont have to take my word for anything but as you can see from my pay-out that what and how i calculate WORKS.

This is very nice! I have to say i envy you for 2 huge payouts in so short time between them.That means a lot of work and i think you asummed a big risk :) But luck is always with the courageous one :) 

Free beers for you :) ... if share your method LOL 

I posted this pay to show what I got from the 168 and even after tax the next big payout was  res value 140211074 more than the res value on this payout and 39005854.71 more than what my banked amount was.

Either way, congratulations on your big payout :)
BiohazarDModerator
Sep 6, 2017, 16:4509/06/17
10/04/13
Oracle said:

From the looks of Roftie'e pics it seems like he have banked heavily on those BG before he hit then( correct me if I am wrong). But sice you say that you return Defence rewards immediately back into the BG, i can also ''assume'' that the level 180 was not the first BG you engaged on that day. 

I can ''assume'' these because on both the 168 and 180, you earned low points, which means that you have yellow barred them. The reward on 168 means that your BG could have been positive( maybe because of how much units you used to clear 180( and yellow bar), or how much units you used to yellow 168). These can explain why you hit a bonus twice, something that is possible when your overall BG bank is 10%+ more. 

let me give an example 

Your highest BG is level X with resource Y, but you ''yellow bar/bank'' Y+25%, then you recieve Y+10% payout when clearing BG X, using Z units. These Z units + the resources you overbanked add up into the bank, allowing you to hit a bonus on BG with bank equivalent to Z units you have lost. 

its a very rare thing to achieve and that Roftie have done so within such a short space of time, with such high level BG makes me really curious. Many can do this with level one BG over level 100, then another below. I haven't seen one do it with 2 BG over level 100, till today. 

He could just be using multiple waves to kill each bg but sending them one after another, that's a tactic lots of players do to kill bgs with slightly lower losses.  That would explain why the points in the screenshots were low.  
Sep 6, 2017, 18:2709/06/17
07/30/14
BiohazarD said:

Oracle said:

let me give an example 

He could just be using multiple waves to kill each bg but sending them one after another, that's a tactic lots of players do to kill bgs with slightly lower losses.  That would explain why the points in the screenshots were low.  
Spot on.
Sep 6, 2017, 18:3409/06/17
Sep 6, 2017, 18:35(edited)
07/30/14

Oracle said:

From the looks of Roftie'e pics it seems like he have banked heavily on those BG before he hit then( correct me if I am wrong). But sice you say that you return Defence rewards immediately back into the BG, i can also ''assume'' that the level 180 was not the first BG you engaged on that day. Was the 1st and only BG for the day. Like I already stated Assumption is the mother of all ......... ups!!

I can ''assume'' these because on both the 168 and 180, you earned low points, which means that you have yellow barred them. The reward on 168 means that your BG could have been positive( maybe because of how much units you used to clear 180( and yellow bar), or how much units you used to yellow 168). These can explain why you hit a bonus twice, something that is possible when your overall BG bank is 10%+ more. The 180 I got payed on came 9 BG's later than the 168. Like I already stated Assumption is the mother of all ......... ups!

let me give an example 

Your highest BG is level X with resource Y, but you ''yellow bar/bank'' Y+25%, then you recieve Y+10% payout when clearing BG X, using Z units. These Z units + the resources you overbanked add up into the bank, allowing you to hit a bonus on BG with bank equivalent to Z units you have lost. ??????????? What are you on about??????????

its a very rare thing to achieve and that Roftie have done so within such a short space of time, with such high level BG makes me really curious. Many can do this with level one BG over level 100, then another below. I haven't seen one do it with 2 BG over level 100, till today. Look at the dates its a day apart. I can guarantee you many have done the same if not better before.

Sep 6, 2017, 19:2709/06/17
Sep 6, 2017, 19:36(edited)
10/31/14

So you didn't return any defense before hitting the 168( something you claimed to have done). 

You just did a 168 on the 3, at 14 hrs

then did nothing waited 24 hrs and hit 180 after at 14hrs ( didn't engage any BG also)

Well I haven't seen something like these, If you haven't banked before, and haven't engaged any BG before or in between the BG's, and my ''assumption'' that your bank was positive with a bonus before or after you have done one of the BG, then I haven't seen anything like these. 

I thought I haven't seen someone hit a bonus twice in consecutive BG, 

but having the person claim he has done so by hitting two consecutive bonuses without engaging any BG in between or before, with a bank that was not positive with extra percentage, before or after the first bonus rewards, AMAZING. 

Either way congrats. 

Roftie said

What are you on about
That is an explanation of how to hit a super bonus, at least a version of what I have in mathematical analysis ( and what other have found through independent conclusions findings)

Sep 6, 2017, 19:3709/06/17
07/30/14
Oracle said:

So you didn't return any defense before hitting the 168( something you claimed to have done). 

You just did a 168 on the 3, at 14 hrs

then did nothing waited 24 hrs and hit 180 after at 14hrs ( didn't engage any BG also)

Well I haven't seen something like these, If you haven't banked before, and haven't engaged any BG before or in between the BG's, and my ''assumption'' that your bank was positive with a bonus before or after you have done one of the BG, then I haven't seen anything like these. 

I thought I haven't seen someone hit a bonus twice in consecutive BG, 

but having the person claim he has done so by hitting two consecutive bonuses without engaging any BG in between or before, with a bank that was not positive with extra percentage, before or after the first bonus rewards, AMAZING. 

Either way congrats. 

Roftie said

What are you on about
That is an explanation of how to hit a super bonus, at least a version of what I have in mathematical analysis ( and what other have found through independent conclusions findings)

Go read my comments in yellow AGAIN with comprehension this time!
Sep 6, 2017, 20:2109/06/17
Sep 6, 2017, 20:30(edited)
10/31/14

Roftie said:

last question. 

het jy BG gespeel voordat jy 168 BG getref het, (Ja / Nee)

Het jy na 168 BG enige BG gespeel voordat jy 180 BG (Ja / Nee) geslaan het. 

google tanslate  Eng... version

did you play  an BG before the 168, was your bank equals, or greater than the bank for 168.( yes/No

What about after playing 168 did you play any BG, in between hitting 180 (yellow barring 180 maybe).

Or Better, maybe you can help me by explaining what you did before/after you hit those bonuses.

Sep 7, 2017, 07:0209/07/17
07/30/14

Oracle said:

Roftie said:

last question. 

het jy BG gespeel voordat jy 168 BG getref het, (Ja / Nee) To get to  that payed amount ... what do you "assume"??

Het jy na 168 BG enige BG gespeel voordat jy 180 BG (Ja / Nee) geslaan het. 

Posted to you 5 posts up!

google tanslate  Eng... version

did you play  an BG before the 168, was your bank equals, or greater than the bank for 168.( yes/No

What about after playing 168 did you play any BG, in between hitting 180 (yellow barring 180 maybe).

Or Better, maybe you can help me by explaining what you did before/after you hit those bonuses. I wont waste my time explaining anything any further as you clearly have no intent to read what I posted to you in the first place.

Sep 7, 2017, 12:1509/07/17
10/31/14

Roftie said:

To get to  that payed amount ... what do you "assume"??

Posted to you 5 posts up!

I wont waste my time explaining anything any further as you clearly have no intent to read what I posted to you in the first place.

I won't have asked those questions if I did understand you in the first place. But thanks for your honest reply. And I hope to learn from whatever contribution you have supplied here. I wish you continue to engage with people in the future about BG, as they're many things we could learn from you. 

Sep 7, 2017, 12:1709/07/17
10/31/14
Limad said:
Don't bother tying to talk with U-Turn. 
For the last six months you've contributed NOTHING expect troll me and other members of the forum, when are you going to quit being a troll and start contributing in the forum. 
Sep 7, 2017, 16:0509/07/17
11/27/14

I just reached lvl180 . still no huge off payout ...just 30k griffins.

Now all the units are back in BG ...and I will wait next reset to try to get the off payout.

I use the yellow bar metode...I just want to test !

Sep 7, 2017, 17:5109/07/17
07/30/14
Lord Mark said:

Now all the units are back in BG ...and I will wait next reset to try to get the off payout.

Good luck dude.
Sep 7, 2017, 19:0209/07/17
11/27/14
Roftie said:

Lord Mark said:

Good luck dude.
Thanx man !
Sep 8, 2017, 07:1109/08/17
11/27/14
No luck on high lvl :(
Sep 9, 2017, 13:5509/09/17
11/27/14

djmoody said:

Mark are you getting lots and lot of partial/half payouts (not the 5/6% guaranteed ones but the approx half level ones)?

Do you do BG's with a lot of bonuses turned on?

Yes I do :)

BiohazarDModerator
Sep 11, 2017, 07:1809/11/17
10/04/13
djmoody said:

OK - I suspect as much.

Next time you do a run of BG's don't turn any boosts on.

Since the yellow bar update there has been a mechanic whereby if you are close to the appropriate loading but not quite there then you get a half payout. Since you are on a high level that range is actually pretty large in terms of resources. If you kill with boosts then you are never loading enough to go from below min level to drive half payout to over the avg banking value to drive a full payout. You are always getting suck in the "not quite" loaded zone and getting half payouts.

If you put no boosts on, you'll be loading more each BG with more chance of loading over the avg banking value for a full payout.

Assuming this helps you get a full payout I would stop BG's right now. They are loss making. Right now for reasons I won't go into atm you are in the best position to clear the maximum bank you can. This window will quickly disappear for you if you keep churning through BG's.

Yeah that sounds like what's happening.  Another solution is just loading some of the opposite troop type in to add extra resources (ie if you're going to kill a level 150 offense bg that will probably give a half payout, throw in like 5 mil defense first to add enough res to get a full payout).  
The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.