BG REWARD RECORD

173 Replies
Juglar del Viento
Moderator
21 August, 2017, 8:13 AM UTC

Oracle said:


There are two ways to handle these. We could help Juglar by giving posting the BG screenshot

thanks for ur efforts Lord Oracle, but dont worry about screenshoots, im on massive payouts page on FB and have a lot of pics there to beguin.

unfortunately my time on august is few by my work and it will take a bit more time than i thought

Regards
Resistance Is Futile
UTC +1:00
0
Alina Phoenix
Community Manager
21 August, 2017, 10:21 AM UTC

Lord Mark said:


TheOne said:


Alina Phoenix said:


Jezebel said:


Oracle said:


djmoody said:

As for banking value of all other levels of BG's that is info for only my league I am afraid. Have to have some advantages where smart play can offset the imbalance of mega coining.

seriously. the data could help the community a lot. I know juglar is busy making the data. But it will take but it will take forever as he is doing level 120+ BG. 

@juglar

I am busy collecting the data myself, When I have them I will PM you and you'll verify them

When people spend a lot of time to do the work required to benefit their league why should they share it with everyone else?  Anyone can accumulate the data they just need to do the work and be willing to invest their armies to do it.

Hello.

Each player can decide whether to share some information with the community or not. But if the player created some guide on BGs or any other topic, he can send it to Lord Oberon in PM. If the guide is a good one, it will be published not only on Forum but on our Official blog as well.

The player will get a Reward for his work in Sapphires. 

Yeah good joke,just share this info and other with the "community" so Plarium find new ways to drain your money and make game even more unbalance for non coiners.

Alina,


Can u explain why that player who will send the data to oberon will be rewarded ???

Is it becouse ...it will help plarium to modify the BG mechanics ...so  we will not benefit that particullar startegy ?


When people find out about the yeloing trick in BG...few leagues made 1000k free units... After they told to oberon....He fixed ...and we recived 0 units.

Hello.

He will be rewarded as he will spend his time to write some guide and tips on BGs to help other players.

We don't change BGs mechanics after Lord Oberon receives a guide from a player. The mechanics haven't changed for more than 1 year already.

Still, it's absolutely up to the player whether create and share any type of the guides with other players or not.


Community Manager
UTC +2:00
0
Oracle
21 August, 2017, 1:26 PM UTC

Juglar del Viento said:


Oracle said:


There are two ways to handle these. We could help Juglar by giving posting the BG screenshot

thanks for ur efforts Lord Oracle, but dont worry about screenshoots, im on massive payouts page on FB and have a lot of pics there to beguin.

unfortunately my time on august is few by my work and it will take a bit more time than i thought

Regards

You can set out a google page, spreadsheet and place those screenshots there, and I will average them out and work the bank from level 100. These could then be published. 

It will also be helpful, as we will just await screenshots of new BG and add them too when BG go to level 180. I am not busy these time arround so I could help. 
Biohazard has killed the forum.
UTC +2:00
0
Roftie
26 August, 2017, 10:53 PM UTC
Had some luck with BG's lately 

UTC +0:00
1
Jezebel
26 August, 2017, 11:09 PM UTC
Roftie said:

Had some luck with BG's lately 

ha ha congrats!!!
UTC +0:00
0
Roftie
26 August, 2017, 11:15 PM UTC

Jezebel said:


Roftie said:


Had some luck with BG's lately 

ha ha congrats!!!

Thanks

It was so huge I have a food problem now

UTC +0:00
2
Lord Mark
27 August, 2017, 12:53 AM UTC
Roftie said:

Jezebel said:


Roftie said:


Had some luck with BG's lately 

ha ha congrats!!!

Thanks

It was so huge I have a food problem now

Me to...
UTC +0:00
0
BiohazarD
Moderator
27 August, 2017, 7:04 AM UTC
Roftie said:

Jezebel said:


Roftie said:


Had some luck with BG's lately 

ha ha congrats!!!

Thanks

It was so huge I have a food problem now

Wow. I hope you've got your class 1 defensive hero items fully upgrade to support that awesome army XD
Any opinions expressed by me are my own and do not necessarily represent the opinions of or constitute official statements by Plarium.
UTC +0:00
3
Roftie
27 August, 2017, 7:15 AM UTC
BiohazarD said:

Roftie said:

Jezebel said:


Roftie said:


Had some luck with BG's lately 

ha ha congrats!!!

Thanks

It was so huge I have a food problem now

Wow. I hope you've got your class 1 defensive hero items fully upgrade to support that awesome army XD
Haha Im catching up on them now.
UTC +0:00
0
Oracle
28 August, 2017, 6:30 PM UTC

Lord Mark said:



Me to...

Is these the BG you've been banking. Is so, then these is proof that Yellow barring is a Bad idea. 

If you have done BG according to the way you post in these thread, Then Hit a level 133-135 BG. Don't yellow bar it, go all in with 25% of each units type. IF you don't have cavalry and infantry then use occult ONLY. After that hit a Level 170-175. And post the results. 

If you've done BG after that hit then my theory will not work for you . GooD lUcK
Biohazard has killed the forum.
UTC +2:00
0
Jezebel
29 August, 2017, 6:34 AM UTC
Oracle said:

Lord Mark said:



Me to...

Is these the BG you've been banking. Is so, then these is proof that Yellow barring is a Bad idea. 

If you have done BG according to the way you post in these thread, Then Hit a level 133-135 BG. Don't yellow bar it, go all in with 25% of each units type. IF you don't have cavalry and infantry then use occult ONLY. After that hit a Level 170-175. And post the results. 

If you've done BG after that hit then my theory will not work for you . GooD lUcK
The next time i do bg i will bank and show you that it does work 
UTC +0:00
0
Lord Mark
31 August, 2017, 7:20 PM UTC

Jezebel said:


Oracle said:


Lord Mark said:



Me to...

Is these the BG you've been banking. Is so, then these is proof that Yellow barring is a Bad idea. 

If you have done BG according to the way you post in these thread, Then Hit a level 133-135 BG. Don't yellow bar it, go all in with 25% of each units type. IF you don't have cavalry and infantry then use occult ONLY. After that hit a Level 170-175. And post the results. 

If you've done BG after that hit then my theory will not work for you . GooD lUcK
The next time i do bg i will bank and show you that it does work 

I will stay high lvl until it will pay me.

If i go low lvl ...it will pay me ...but i want the JACKPOT :)
UTC +0:00
2
Juglar del Viento
Moderator
31 August, 2017, 7:24 PM UTC

Lord Mark said:


I will stay high lvl until it will pay me.

If i go low lvl ...it will pay me ...but i want the JACKPOT :)

Lord Mark

i will pray some of these days balurs had mercy with u and give all troops togheter

mean while please ask to Lord Djmoody the bank needed for a 169 and take a look on ur own bank. if amounts match please go for a 167 to try it

i hope the gods could be with u

Regards


Resistance Is Futile
UTC +1:00
0
Oracle
1 September, 2017, 4:55 PM UTC

Lord Mark said:


I will stay high lvl until it will pay me.

If i go low lvl ...it will pay me ...but i want the JACKPOT :)

But manipulating the offence needed to yellow bar level 170, I can honestly say that you're still short in the bank.  The force needed to yellow 170 is equivalent with bank for 135. that is why I suggested you hit 135 with all in and then hit 170 again. 


Biohazard has killed the forum.
UTC +2:00
0
Lord Mark
2 September, 2017, 6:36 AM UTC
Oracle said:

Lord Mark said:


I will stay high lvl until it will pay me.

If i go low lvl ...it will pay me ...but i want the JACKPOT :)

But manipulating the offence needed to yellow bar level 170, I can honestly say that you're still short in the bank.  The force needed to yellow 170 is equivalent with bank for 135. that is why I suggested you hit 135 with all in and then hit 170 again. 


I will hit an 170...and after 170 ...:) I dont want to risk it to get a payout on a 135
UTC +0:00
0
BiohazarD
Moderator
2 September, 2017, 7:48 PM UTC
Lord Mark said:

Oracle said:

Lord Mark said:


I will stay high lvl until it will pay me.

If i go low lvl ...it will pay me ...but i want the JACKPOT :)

But manipulating the offence needed to yellow bar level 170, I can honestly say that you're still short in the bank.  The force needed to yellow 170 is equivalent with bank for 135. that is why I suggested you hit 135 with all in and then hit 170 again. 


I will hit an 170...and after 170 ...:) I dont want to risk it to get a payout on a 135
They just added new levels, so you could always go up to 180 and go for a payout on that :P
Any opinions expressed by me are my own and do not necessarily represent the opinions of or constitute official statements by Plarium.
UTC +0:00
0
Lord Mark
3 September, 2017, 3:01 PM UTC

BiohazarD said:


Lord Mark said:


Oracle said:


Lord Mark said:


I will stay high lvl until it will pay me.

If i go low lvl ...it will pay me ...but i want the JACKPOT :)

But manipulating the offence needed to yellow bar level 170, I can honestly say that you're still short in the bank.  The force needed to yellow 170 is equivalent with bank for 135. that is why I suggested you hit 135 with all in and then hit 170 again. 


I will hit an 170...and after 170 ...:) I dont want to risk it to get a payout on a 135
They just added new levels, so you could always go up to 180 and go for a payout on that :P

I reached 173. I have max for this event 110k. 

The jackpot still hidden... only a 3400 dragons reward



UTC +0:00
0
Roftie
4 September, 2017, 12:33 PM UTC

Lord Mark said:


BiohazarD said:


Lord Mark said:


Oracle said:


Lord Mark said:


I will stay high lvl until it will pay me.

If i go low lvl ...it will pay me ...but i want the JACKPOT :)

But manipulating the offence needed to yellow bar level 170, I can honestly say that you're still short in the bank.  The force needed to yellow 170 is equivalent with bank for 135. that is why I suggested you hit 135 with all in and then hit 170 again. 


I will hit an 170...and after 170 ...:) I dont want to risk it to get a payout on a 135
They just added new levels, so you could always go up to 180 and go for a payout on that :P

I reached 173. I have max for this event 110k. 

The jackpot still hidden... only a 3400 dragons reward



Lord mark dont be talked in to going for anything less than the JACKPOT !!!!!

It IS out there!



UTC +0:00
0
Lord Mark
5 September, 2017, 7:12 AM UTC

Very nice man !

Can u tell me : Your bank is negative or positive ? What I mean.....Did u gain more that u lost?

UTC +0:00
0
Oracle
5 September, 2017, 8:34 AM UTC

Roftie said:



Resource value of 504 665 420.6. for level 180. While level 175 have bank value of 494 517 634.6 that means the formula could be worked down. and a bank for 176-179 found. 

Biohazard has killed the forum.
UTC +2:00
0
1777293 users registered; 47955 topics; 285824 posts; our newest member:Castle 1346183