BG REWARD RECORD

173 Replies
Lord Mark
27 July, 2017, 12:30 AM UTC

In this post I would like to find out wich is the biggest BG reward ever.

UTC +0:00
Juglar del Viento
Moderator
27 July, 2017, 11:37 AM UTC

Lord Mark

here u have one hope u like it










PS: Its not mine :p

Regards
Resistance Is Futile
UTC +1:00
Lord Mark
29 July, 2017, 3:56 PM UTC
Juglar del Viento said:

Lord Mark

here u have one hope u like it










PS: Its not mine :p

Regards

UTC +0:00
BiohazarD
Moderator
30 July, 2017, 1:15 AM UTC
Juglar del Viento said:

Lord Mark

here u have one hope u like it










PS: Its not mine :p

Regards
Wish I could get a payout like that lol.  I always end up with split payouts, so like half offense and half defense :/
UTC +0:00
Oracle
5 August, 2017, 2:27 PM UTC

Hello Lord Mark. I was working on my BG spreadsheet( Again)

I found valuable information in the Russian server. They play BG differently, focusing more on unit, than on unit type when they play BG. Their strategy is by far the best. Here is some of the screenshot from here http://vp.place-24.ru/en/index.php



Just because something isn't a lie does not mean that it isn't deceptive. A liar knows that he is a liar, but one who speaks mere portions of truth in order to deceive is a craftsman of destruction.....Gedleyihlekisa: Oracle the postremogeniture
UTC +2:00
Jezebel
5 August, 2017, 3:11 PM UTC
BiohazarD said:

Juglar del Viento said:

Lord Mark

here u have one hope u like it










PS: Its not mine :p

Regards
Wish I could get a payout like that lol.  I always end up with split payouts, so like half offense and half defense :/
me too & that screen shot has got to be the biggest reward I have seen so far 
UTC +0:00
Lord Mark
6 August, 2017, 7:30 AM UTC

Oracle said:


Hello Lord Mark. I was working on my BG spreadsheet( Again)

I found valuable information in the Russian server. They play BG differently, focusing more on unit, than on unit type when they play BG. Their strategy is by far the best. Here is some of the screenshot from here http://vp.place-24.ru/en/index.php



My calculator is better.  https://ufile.io/ec68x

That one is from the age when we didnt see what units are in red BG's.

UTC +0:00
Juglar del Viento
Moderator
6 August, 2017, 9:52 AM UTC

Oracle said:


Hello Lord Mark. I was working on my BG spreadsheet( Again)

I found valuable information in the Russian server. They play BG differently, focusing more on unit, than on unit type when they play BG. Their strategy is by far the best. 

Hello my Lords

i have always said that if banking is about spending resources (troops) and load the bank it does not matter sending the proper troops to a bg if not killing troops to load the bank.

about the valuable info, my lord could u be so kind to share here with us as the moment the link provided does not work properly

and about the calc nice work Lord Mark i have one similar in one of the 14 tabs i have on my bg sheet ;)

Regards

Resistance Is Futile
UTC +1:00
djmoody
7 August, 2017, 1:58 AM UTC

Juglar del Viento said:


about the valuable info, my lord could u be so kind to share here with us as the moment the link provided does not work properly

my browser warned me not to go on the site because it was a security risk.



Everyone has a right to an opinion. No one has a right to their opinion being respected by other if it can't be backed up with rational and logic explanation
UTC +0:00
BiohazarD
Moderator
7 August, 2017, 3:59 AM UTC
djmoody said:

Juglar del Viento said:


about the valuable info, my lord could u be so kind to share here with us as the moment the link provided does not work properly

my browser warned me not to go on the site because it was a security risk.



Yeah I got the same warning.  
UTC +0:00
BiohazarD
Moderator
7 August, 2017, 3:59 AM UTC
Juglar del Viento said:

Oracle said:


Hello Lord Mark. I was working on my BG spreadsheet( Again)

I found valuable information in the Russian server. They play BG differently, focusing more on unit, than on unit type when they play BG. Their strategy is by far the best. 

Hello my Lords

i have always said that if banking is about spending resources (troops) and load the bank it does not matter sending the proper troops to a bg if not killing troops to load the bank.

about the valuable info, my lord could u be so kind to share here with us as the moment the link provided does not work properly

and about the calc nice work Lord Mark i have one similar in one of the 14 tabs i have on my bg sheet ;)

Regards

It's still best to send the correct troop type in order to kill the most bgs in order to get the most tournament points for maximum troop and sapphire rewards.  
UTC +0:00
Erwan
10 August, 2017, 9:38 PM UTC
BiohazarD said:

It's still best to send the correct troop type in order to kill the most bgs in order to get the most tournament points for maximum troop and sapphire rewards.  
The site is now down
UTC +1:00
Alina Phoenix
Community Manager
11 August, 2017, 8:24 AM UTC

Erwan said:


BiohazarD said:


It's still best to send the correct troop type in order to kill the most bgs in order to get the most tournament points for maximum troop and sapphire rewards.  
The site is now down

Hello.

Is the site loading properly for you now?
Community Manager
UTC +2:00
WorldWar3
11 August, 2017, 10:51 AM UTC


That's my payout at 175


I have got this type of payout around 3 times now, but everytime its dragons at lvl 175
UTC +5:00
OCTAVIAN
11 August, 2017, 11:21 AM UTC
WorldWar3 said:

This is very nice! Can you tell as aproximate banking value for this lev ?
UTC +3:00
djmoody
13 August, 2017, 1:17 AM UTC

Approx 360m resource. Which means the max payout is approx 460m.

The griffen payout picture is just under 450m and the dragon picture is spot on 450m. So I don't think you will see anything much bigger than these two pictures.
Everyone has a right to an opinion. No one has a right to their opinion being respected by other if it can't be backed up with rational and logic explanation
UTC +0:00
Juglar del Viento
Moderator
13 August, 2017, 7:55 AM UTC

djmoody said:


Approx 360m resource. Which means the max payout is approx 460m.

The griffen payout picture is just under 450m and the dragon picture is spot on 450m. So I don't think you will see anything much bigger than these two pictures.

Lord Djmoody

i dont know if u have all aprox banking values from 100 to 175 but if so it could be really nice to have them to make a table of those levels

thanks in advance

Regards
Resistance Is Futile
UTC +1:00
BiohazarD
Moderator
13 August, 2017, 10:09 AM UTC
djmoody said:

Approx 360m resource. Which means the max payout is approx 460m.

The griffen payout picture is just under 450m and the dragon picture is spot on 450m. So I don't think you will see anything much bigger than these two pictures.
Yeah that sounds about right.  
UTC +0:00
Lord Mark
15 August, 2017, 7:13 PM UTC
OCTAVIAN said:

WorldWar3 said:

This is very nice! Can you tell as aproximate banking value for this lev ?
Nice man !
UTC +0:00
djmoody
16 August, 2017, 8:45 PM UTC

Yeah - its almost exactly 450m (as per my post above).

It's not difficult to calculate for yourself. Add up the resources it takes to make a dragon (about 24.5k from memory) multiply that by the number of dragons.

As for banking value of all other levels of BG's that is info for only my league I am afraid. Have to have some advantages where smart play can offset the imbalance of mega coining.

Everyone has a right to an opinion. No one has a right to their opinion being respected by other if it can't be backed up with rational and logic explanation
UTC +0:00
1722737 users registered; 42878 topics; 272297 posts; our newest member:[email protected]