Where is the Fairness in these FB's,, Wrath of WEOR

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Jul 25, 2017, 23:2907/25/17
08/11/16

where is the  fairness in playing with FB's

why on earth would you create FB's.. or Wrath of WEOR? It is so unfair to paying customer's who spend good money to build up their fortress only to have a low level 40 player buy these FB's an utterly destroy ones castle, Its absurb!!!! It is a slap in the face to those who have bought all those defense items an paid how much money thinking that as they build up their castle it makes more an more invincible,, THATS A LIE!!! 1 FB will knock down $1000's of dollars spent to try to fortify it, Now you come out with level 10 for the fortress what for; when a level 40 player with nothing in his castle can send a FB an once again destroy a good paying customers fortress, Its UNFAIR TOTALLY UNFAIR!!!!! Please don't give me stats on 12,600 an al this an that,, the point is that low level player spending or doing nothing to their fort can do this even to a level 126 player,, ITS SO WRONG!!! not just 40 level but on up with nothing in their castles, no walls, no defense,, nothing at all can do at will!!! Its so wrong the way you have it set up.. Even with a fortress at level 10 an that same customer who has spent very good money to fortify it will still succumb to a low level player with hardly anything in his castle an still destroy his troops in that level 10 castle, How can you in your mind even think that's FAIR???

Views
Comments
Comments
BiohazarDModerator
Jul 25, 2017, 23:5507/25/17
10/04/13
laussie57 said:

where is the  fairness in playing with FB's

why on earth would you create FB's.. or Wrath of WEOR? It is so unfair to paying customer's who spend good money to build up their fortress only to have a low level 40 player buy these FB's an utterly destroy ones castle, Its absurb!!!! It is a slap in the face to those who have bought all those defense items an paid how much money thinking that as they build up their castle it makes more an more invincible,, THATS A LIE!!! 1 FB will knock down $1000's of dollars spent to try to fortify it, Now you come out with level 10 for the fortress what for; when a level 40 player with nothing in his castle can send a FB an once again destroy a good paying customers fortress, Its UNFAIR TOTALLY UNFAIR!!!!! Please don't give me stats on 12,600 an al this an that,, the point is that low level player spending or doing nothing to their fort can do this even to a level 126 player,, ITS SO WRONG!!! not just 40 level but on up with nothing in their castles, no walls, no defense,, nothing at all can do at will!!! Its so wrong the way you have it set up.. Even with a fortress at level 10 an that same customer who has spent very good money to fortify it will still succumb to a low level player with hardly anything in his castle an still destroy his troops in that level 10 castle, How can you in your mind even think that's FAIR???

You can't use fireballs on fortresses or beacons, only on castles.  But I agree they are overpowered and should either be removed or at least changed so the defender gets decent pvp points from getting hit.  
Jul 26, 2017, 00:4007/26/17
07/25/15

The thing is.... Fireballs probably the biggest earner Plarium got in Stormfall. Why? Because stupid is stupid.....

People so afraid of lose their actual units, because they take so long time to build, so they rather spend on fireballs. Every time throw a fireball at someone its like buy someone a couple things from the dollar menu at McDonalds. Plarium will never remove fireballs from the black market, nor make it possible to get them without pay for them. Its like a pusher would start denie his customers to buy drugs from him.

People eventually ask themselfs if its worth keep playing. A lot of players do the sensible thing before they reach that critical mass. Critical mass would be the time where you find yourself invested to much time, maybe money and meet to many people suffering the same fate you do, so you end up as another anchor dragging each other further down.
Jul 26, 2017, 00:5707/26/17
03/24/17

I hate this feature I think it's much worse for the new players than for the established ones.  Your going along building up your castle and troops and you raid someone.  Gain a bit of resources maybe kill a few units and then wham they smack you with a FB instead of a return raid.  It's cowardly and stupid.  It's not even all things being equal either as you can pretty much only get them via purchase. 

Jul 26, 2017, 04:0307/26/17
12/18/14

https://plarium.com/forum/en/stormfall-age-of-war/suggestions/35979_your-suggestions---2-2/?post=351703

i really don't like them either but I will use them since they are available but i buy them at discount if they were full price at all times I probably would not bother with them at all

the introduction of fireballs has taken away an aspect of the game that used to be common - I used to defend my castle at all times now I see it as pointless to defend as I am not willing to lose numerous defense units to fireballs - it takes 2-3 times longer to build defense as it does offense in this game so i would rather not waste it giving free points to people who are too lazy to raid and build their armies then actually USE them 

Jul 26, 2017, 08:4507/26/17
02/29/16

Hello, Lords and Ladies.

I gathered your feedback and forwarded it to devs. I don't think that Fireballs will be completely removed, but devs will consider your feedback, and maybe some changes to their features will be added in the future.

For now, we're planning to implement a feature that will allow you to protect your Castle from Fireballs.

It's planned to implement it in the near future.
Jul 26, 2017, 08:5507/26/17
07/25/15

Alina Phoenix said:

Hello, Lords and Ladies.

I gathered your feedback and forwarded it to devs. I don't think that Fireballs will be completely removed, but devs will consider your feedback, and maybe some changes to their features will be added in the future.

For now, we're planning to implement a feature that will allow you to protect your Castle from Fireballs.

Again, didnt we already get this. in the BUY ALL YOUR CASTLE PROTECTION YOU NEED.....

Jul 26, 2017, 09:1907/26/17
12/18/14
Alina Phoenix said:

Hello, Lords and Ladies.

In other words we will be able to purchase some temporary protection from fireballs?  We don't need another feature that requires us to spend more saphs/money in the game we need the current features to be adjusted so that they cannot be abused
Jul 27, 2017, 05:4207/27/17
Jul 27, 2017, 05:43(edited)
01/11/16

Fireballs as I call them are funny. Just a waste of sapphires for a one time deal. Anyone who uses them for attacks and not sending sending units is Joke not to be taken seriously.

Funny how I see leagues throw 100's of these in a day but dont send units.
Jul 27, 2017, 08:0407/27/17

I haven't been playing this game long so don't know what it was like prior to this item being on the menu.  There are ways it could be altered to make it an effective strategic tool.  

You could make it only effective against castle defense items instead of units.  

Set  a limit of 1 per castle per day instead of just a limit of 10 per day.  Better yet set a limit to how many times any one castle can be hit in a day.  A player would simply get a response that the limit had been reached if they tried to send one. 

Either both sides should earn points or neither of them should.  It's really bad game play to allow it to only go one way.

Games evolve and it's one thing to try a new item but it's another to see that the item has a negative effect on game play and do nothing to correct it.

Games are supposed to be fun and everyone hiding in catacombs creating an endless search for any kind of PVP point is boring not fun.  

Jul 27, 2017, 12:0107/27/17
07/25/15
Barlow said:

I haven't been playing this game long so don't know what it was like prior to this item being on the menu.  There are ways it could be altered to make it an effective strategic tool.  

Set  a limit of 1 per castle per day instead of just a limit of 10 per day.  Better yet set a limit to how many times any one castle can be hit in a day.  A player would simply get a response that the limit had been reached if they tried to send one. 

Either both sides should earn points or neither of them should.  It's really bad game play to allow it to only go one way.

Games evolve and it's one thing to try a new item but it's another to see that the item has a negative effect on game play and do nothing to correct it.

Games are supposed to be fun and everyone hiding in catacombs creating an endless search for any kind of PVP point is boring not fun.  

Its a p2w game. Any p2w items have a negative inpact on the game.  There is a lot of games out ther ethat is f2p and have a monotize system, in form of ingame shops etc, where items you buy in the shop doesn't give the player a direct "PAY TO WIN" effect. 
Jul 27, 2017, 13:0307/27/17
10/31/14

FB are spells, and I believe any kind of limitation or timbering with the nature of FBs will greatly upset the balance of the game, 

After all They 're Weors-Wrath, God-revenge. Its supposed to be like that, calamitous and not inimical. Otherwise they should just name it Oberon Blessings. 

We need more FB's like attacks. 

Like one that Kills Legendary units in catacombs, one you can send in the fort or beacon. 

Maybe group FB attacks. These game right now is, heading in the league-wide aspects of things, maybe we should have a league FB attack. With 40% of leagues having players with 250 mil + defense, I don't see why not. 
Jul 27, 2017, 14:0807/27/17
07/25/15

roadstar Pitbull said:

Gadheras said:

Its a p2w game. Any p2w items have a negative inpact on the game.  There is a lot of games out ther ethat is f2p and have a monotize system, in form of ingame shops etc, where items you buy in the shop doesn't give the player a direct "PAY TO WIN" effect. 

But the issue arises, that this is not P2W game.

There is no winner' nor an end game.

And P2W items are only to Plarium's benefit.

As to F2P, this is more of a beta trial (long term). Yes, you can play but not fully explore all aspects of the game.

of course this is a pay to win game. The win is over other players. not a endgame win. p2w is decided by the factor of being able to buy items that put you in a better position over the other players by gaining items players can't get through normal game play.

Pitch a guy that sink 1000 bucks into this game, up vs a guy that doesnt spend a single dime. They started play at the same time. Who would "win" there? Money talk, bullshit walks...

Jul 28, 2017, 08:4207/28/17
02/29/16

Barlow said:

Hello.

Regarding the current Fireball's limits or mechanics of its work, devs are not planning to change it.

But they are working on the Unit that can be used against Fireballs.

So, let's be patient and wait for this update.
Jul 28, 2017, 11:2807/28/17
Jul 28, 2017, 11:32(edited)
02/20/17

Oracle said:

FB are spells, and I believe any kind of limitation or timbering with the nature of FBs will greatly upset the balance of the game, 

After all They 're Weors-Wrath, God-revenge. Its supposed to be like that, calamitous and not inimical. Otherwise they should just name it Oberon Blessings. 

Like one that Kills Legendary units in catacombs, one you can send in the fort or beacon. 

Maybe group FB attacks. These game right now is, heading in the league-wide aspects of things, maybe we should have a league FB attack. With 40% of leagues having players with 250 mil + defense, I don't see why not. 

Real warriors fight with troops.

Only players who cant play waste their money on mass FB attacks.

Jul 28, 2017, 12:3507/28/17
Jul 28, 2017, 12:36(edited)
10/31/14

Andromeda said:

Real warriors fight with troops.

Only players who cant play waste their money on mass FB attacks.

Real warriors fight to win. There is no honor in winning. Valor is for the timid. These is the truth. You can have 500 million offence, and have all those funny rules like I don't hit castles lower i level than mine, ect ect those are your imaginary rules. There is no fun in following rules.

Or you can have 100 FB and fight like a true Lord killing

Jul 28, 2017, 12:4207/28/17
12/18/14
Oracle said:

I wish we had a ban button for you so we could stop your senseless posts
Jul 28, 2017, 13:0207/28/17
It's with good reason that I refer to sorcery spells as "Idiot's Fire" and have yet to fling even one. With all the more worthwhile items to spend sapphires on, I really don't understand the urge to use them.
Jul 28, 2017, 13:0607/28/17
01/05/15
Insanity Talisman said:

It's with good reason that I refer to sorcery spells as "Idiot's Fire" and have yet to fling even one. With all the more worthwhile items to spend sapphires on, I really don't understand the urge to use them.
Likewise wouldnt waste a saph on one
Jul 28, 2017, 13:1107/28/17
Jul 28, 2017, 13:12(edited)
10/31/14

Insanity Talisman said:

There are many bullies in these game, who hides behind their leagues banners. Knowing very well that no matter how much offense you use against them their league will form a WOD big enough to kill your offense. 

I play the game alone. And I love FB, and with time have learned to use them well. 

People who argue against FB are more likely to be playing a lot with defense. I like marching out and killing things. And FB are the best way of killing things. 

FB can be used to hurt anyone (especially bullies). Taking that away from players is wrong, especially considering the level of bullying in the game. 

Jul 28, 2017, 13:2907/28/17

Oracle said: "And FB are the best way of killing things."

You truly believe spending five hundred sapphires for a one-time hit of twelve thousand offense against someone is the best way to kill things? Tactics are obviously not your strong suit.
The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.