What sort of screwy Algorythm is this?

18 Replies
Knightmare
24 July, 2017, 6:20 PM UTC

I have been offered non stop castle skin discounts from 50-60% now for going on 2 weeks daily. 



Doesn't seem like a rhythm to me.
UTC +7:00
0
brunsonthomas
24 July, 2017, 6:28 PM UTC

Knightmare said:


I have been offered non stop castle skin discounts from 50-60% now for going on 2 weeks daily. 







Doesn't seem like a rhythm to me.

https://plarium.com/forum/en/stormfall-age-of-war/bug-reports/42241_wheel-of-discount-repeat-every-single-day/?post=326817


According to the Bug Report section this is a known problem but please subit a Support ticket following the link given by the Community Manager and thank you for your time.

UTC +5:00
1
Knightmare
24 July, 2017, 6:54 PM UTC
Thanks 
UTC +7:00
0
Oracle
25 July, 2017, 10:02 AM UTC
Mine was stuck at 60% offense unit purchase. Then it updated. Now its stuck at 50% 3 days 25% resource boost. 
Biohazard has killed the forum.
UTC +2:00
0
brunsonthomas
25 July, 2017, 2:34 PM UTC
Oracle said:

Mine was stuck at 60% offense unit purchase. Then it updated. Now its stuck at 50% 3 days 25% resource boost. 
Like Alyona requested please submit a ticket if your wheel of fortune gets stuck on anything over 3 days. You know the link.
UTC +5:00
1
BiohazarD
Moderator
26 July, 2017, 12:00 AM UTC
Oracle said:

Mine was stuck at 60% offense unit purchase. Then it updated. Now its stuck at 50% 3 days 25% resource boost. 
I wouldn't mind mine getting stuck at 60% offense unit discount.  I could use a few more fireballs :P
Any opinions expressed by me are my own and do not necessarily represent the opinions of or constitute official statements by Plarium.
UTC +0:00
1
Gadheras
26 July, 2017, 12:44 AM UTC

Plarium obviously think your castle need a new look!


UTC +2:00
1
Knightmare
26 July, 2017, 3:08 AM UTC

My castle is a straight sis non binary twice removed castle... 




IT DOESnt WANT A SEX CHANGE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD ! 
UTC +7:00
0
Alina Phoenix
Community Manager
26 July, 2017, 8:48 AM UTC

Hello.

The issue with Wheels of Fortune should be fixed now. Have your Offers changed?


Community Manager
UTC +2:00
0
Juglar del Viento
Moderator
26 July, 2017, 8:52 AM UTC

Alina Phoenix said:


Hello.

The issue with Wheels of Fortune should be fixed now. Have your Offers changed?


Lady Alina

at this moment mine has changed

Regards
Resistance Is Futile
UTC +1:00
0
Alina Phoenix
Community Manager
27 July, 2017, 8:20 AM UTC

Juglar del Viento said:


Alina Phoenix said:


Hello.

The issue with Wheels of Fortune should be fixed now. Have your Offers changed?


Lady Alina

at this moment mine has changed

Regards

Happy to hear that :)

Thanks for letting me know 
Community Manager
UTC +2:00
0
mistico
29 July, 2017, 1:02 PM UTC

good morning

Are months that I only have skin castle as an offer I have sent several mails but they do not answer me anymore

UTC +1:00
0
Juglar del Viento
Moderator
29 July, 2017, 1:21 PM UTC

mistico said:


good morning

Are months that I only have skin castle as an offer I have sent several mails but they do not answer me anymore

Lord Mistico

i think this issue was fixed last wednesday. please take a look and check it and if still persist please let me know

Regards
Resistance Is Futile
UTC +1:00
0
mistico
29 July, 2017, 3:39 PM UTC

It still persists

UTC +1:00
0
Alina Phoenix
Community Manager
31 July, 2017, 8:00 AM UTC

mistico said:


It still persists

Hello.

If your Wheel of Fortune Offer still hasn't changed, please report it to our Support team: 

https://plariumsupport.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

They'll check it.

Community Manager
UTC +2:00
0
MENTAL
1 August, 2017, 5:58 AM UTC
Mine is still the same, why do individuals have to put in tickets to get the game to work properly, that should be done but the staff
UTC +0:00
1
Alina Phoenix
Community Manager
1 August, 2017, 8:00 AM UTC

ACE said:


Mine is still the same, why do individuals have to put in tickets to get the game to work properly, that should be done but the staff

Hello. 

Many players reported that the issue has been fixed for them.

Unfortunately, some players are still facing it. To check these case-by-case reports, devs need to get some information from the players:

1. What Offer you're getting;

2. For how long you're receiving it;

3. For how many percentages it is and number of times it can be used;

You can send this information either to Support team: https://plariumsupport.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new  or to Lord Oberon in private.

Reporting this issue and providing all the required information will help to solve the issue faster.

Community Manager
UTC +2:00
0
Knightmare
2 August, 2017, 2:26 AM UTC

It is fixed on my end.




Just do me a favor and next time it breaks let it break on 60% off offense troops. Thanks in advance :)
UTC +7:00
0
Alina Phoenix
Community Manager
2 August, 2017, 7:48 AM UTC

Knightmare said:


It is fixed on my end.


Just do me a favor and next time it breaks let it break on 60% off offense troops. Thanks in advance :)

Hello. Happy to hear the Wheel of Fortune has been fixed for you :)

60% discount for Offensive troops is the preferable Offer for many players. Don't think those who had their Wheel of Fortune stuck on it had been complaining :) 

Community Manager
UTC +2:00
0
1781595 users registered; 48448 topics; 287545 posts; our newest member:Castle 11158720