Lord Mark said:

Oracle said:

Lord Mark said:

I want to tell U that it is not true.

For exemple:

- Player 1 opened the chest and recived 1x50k iron

- Player 2 opened the chest and recived 1x1k food

- Player 3 opened the chest and recived 1 great lord

- Player 4 opened the chest and recived 15 sucumbus.

How can u say it is the same value ???

Its a new feature, and Plarium developers will rely on our feedback as players to update it into a better version. So you should launch a ticket if you notice any kind of irregularities. 

I dont speak with devs...I speak with CM .

Do your job!

But what if our job is to talk to people on the forums? :P

Btw the chests are considered the same value because they have the same chance of getting each item no matter which player opens them.  The items that you get from them aren't necessarily the same value, but the chance of getting a valuable item is always the same.  

COOL, we back to the whole LOTTERY thing again... Lets go 100 more rounds about gambling shall we.

If the chests should be of same value, the content need to be of a composition so the content is equal value as another. If some guy get 200 sapphires and some other guy get 5 dwarfs or fk what else. Its not the fkn same value. 

Its like you buy a lottery ticket, and you win the top prize and then state, HA HA, our lottery tickets worth just the same, because you had the same chance to win as I did.......

The different chest types need to be of X value and the content need to be of equal value for the chest type. Not have the CHANCE of x value. We ain't Forrest Gump and life is not a fkn box of chocolate, stop screw us over already.

Hello.

The content of the Chest for each player will be different, but the value of the Items will be of almost the same value.

For example, one League member get Standard Chest, and all his League Members get this Chest as well.

The Items each player will found in this Chest are chosen randomly, but all of them are taken based on their value.

There can't be a situation when one player gets 200 Sapphires and another player gets 5 Dwarfs.

Jul 26, 2017, 20:5707/26/17
11/27/14

Alina Phoenix said:

Gadheras said:

BiohazarD said:

Lord Mark said:

Oracle said:

Lord Mark said:

For exemple:

Its a new feature, and Plarium developers will rely on our feedback as players to update it into a better version. So you should launch a ticket if you notice any kind of irregularities. 

Do your job!

Btw the chests are considered the same value because they have the same chance of getting each item no matter which player opens them.  The items that you get from them aren't necessarily the same value, but the chance of getting a valuable item is always the same.  

COOL, we back to the whole LOTTERY thing again... Lets go 100 more rounds about gambling shall we.

If the chests should be of same value, the content need to be of a composition so the content is equal value as another. If some guy get 200 sapphires and some other guy get 5 dwarfs or fk what else. Its not the fkn same value. 

Its like you buy a lottery ticket, and you win the top prize and then state, HA HA, our lottery tickets worth just the same, because you had the same chance to win as I did.......

The different chest types need to be of X value and the content need to be of equal value for the chest type. Not have the CHANCE of x value. We ain't Forrest Gump and life is not a fkn box of chocolate, stop screw us over already.

Hello.

The content of the Chest for each player will be different, but the value of the Items will be of almost the same value.

For example, one League member get Standard Chest, and all his League Members get this Chest as well.

The Items each player will found in this Chest are chosen randomly, but all of them are taken based on their value.

There can't be a situation when one player gets 200 Sapphires and another player gets 5 Dwarfs.

Alina,

I think i was very clear in my post.

Do u really need a print to prove what I say ?

It is the second time u inssult me !

Jul 27, 2017, 08:3707/27/17
02/29/16

Lord Mark said:

Alina Phoenix said:

Gadheras said:

BiohazarD said:

Lord Mark said:

Oracle said:

Lord Mark said:

For exemple:

Do your job!

Hello.

Alina,

I think i was very clear in my post.

Do u really need a print to prove what I say ?

It is the second time u inssult me !

Lord Mark,

I didn't want to insult you in any way. I just explained how the Rewards are chosen.

The cases when you notice that the value of the Rewards differs significantly, you need to send a report to Support Team: https://plariumsupport.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Such cases should be checked on the case-by-case basis, and only Support Team will be able to do it.

Jul 29, 2017, 11:5907/29/17
Jul 30, 2017, 18:59(edited)
11/27/14

one player recived 200saphire. but didnt save a print.

THE BIGGEST ISSUE IS THAT THE SAPHIRE ARE NOT ADDED TO THE BANK !!!!
Jul 31, 2017, 10:1607/31/17
02/29/16
Lord Mark said:

Lord Mark, has you reported this issue to Support Team?
Jul 31, 2017, 13:3407/31/17
07/25/15
... I had a chest with 200 sapphires didnt get added, then another chest with 20 sapphires, didnt get added either. Jumpring through hurdles and arguing with support is like fight windmills, so not even bothered file a ticket on it. Its nice to see it happen to more people too though. 
Jul 31, 2017, 13:4507/31/17
04/10/15

Gadheras said:

... I had a chest with 200 sapphires didnt get added, then another chest with 20 sapphires, didnt get added either. Jumpring through hurdles and arguing with support is like fight windmills, so not even bothered file a ticket on it. Its nice to see it happen to more people too though. 

Lord Gadheras

be aware that the amount is added in the moment u click to open a chest and not when u click on OK. so to be sure u should take a look the amount u have before open the chest and after open the chest.

Same happens with troops and boost.

hope this can help u

Regards
Jul 31, 2017, 18:4007/31/17
07/25/15
Juglar del Viento said:

Gadheras said:

Lord Gadheras

be aware that the amount is added in the moment u click to open a chest and not when u click on OK. so to be sure u should take a look the amount u have before open the chest and after open the chest.

hope this can help u

Regards
Im poor people, at least on sapphires in this game, I notice if 200 something doesnt get added :p
Jul 31, 2017, 18:5907/31/17
Jul 31, 2017, 19:04(edited)
04/10/15

Gadheras said:

Im poor people, at least on sapphires in this game, I notice if 200 something doesnt get added :p

Lord Gadheras

then please send a ticket to support following this link to check ur account to see what has happened with ur 220 sapphs.

hope they could appear very soon

Regards
Aug 1, 2017, 01:2608/01/17
11/27/14

Alina Phoenix said:

Lord Mark said:

Lord Mark, has you reported this issue to Support Team?

Alina,

Please dont tell me you didnt know that the saphire are not added!

The Facebook page is full of posts of this kind .

I told : I dont put tickets. I post only here. If u want to do something JUST DO IT!
Aug 1, 2017, 01:2808/01/17
11/27/14

Juglar del Viento said:

Gadheras said:

Lord Gadheras

hope this can help u

Regards

U consider us idiouts or what?

When we say are not added...are not added !
Aug 1, 2017, 01:4808/01/17
02/20/17
Saphs are still not being added to accounts from league chests on server 3 (farwols crown). Everyone who I've spoken to isn't getting them. Everyone.
Aug 1, 2017, 10:1808/01/17
Aug 1, 2017, 11:46(edited)
02/29/16

Hello, Lords and Ladies.

I would like to clarify this situation with Sapphires and make sure that there is no any confusion here.

1. You receive a League Chest. Please remember the number of Sapphires you have in your account.

2. You click on Open button. In this moment the Sapphires and other Rewards are added. 

3. You click on Ok button. The window with the Reward you receive is closed, but a number of Sapphires don't change as they were added once you clicked on Open button.

If you're still sure that Sapphires are not added to your account, please contact our Support Team.

Aug 2, 2017, 08:1008/02/17
02/29/16

Limad said:

Alina Phoenix said:

Hello, Lords and Ladies.

I would like to clarify this situation with Sapphires and make sure that there is no any confusion here.

1. You receive a League Chest. Please remember the number of Sapphires you have in your account.

2. You click on Open button. In this moment the Sapphires and other Rewards are added. 

3. You click on Ok button. The window with the Reward you receive is closed, but a number of Sapphires don't change as they were added once you clicked on Open button.

If you're still sure that Sapphires are not added to your account, please contact our Support Team.

Hi Alina, I can see what you guys were trying to do, reduce the number of clicks and have everything in one easy to spot place. That's fine for standard league rewards, we can all see the troop numbers and resource numbers rise when we click open. But it doesn't really make sense for Chests, because the rewards are so diverse. If its not troops or sapphs then we've no way of telling if the rewards have been applied. It's going to be nigh-on impossible to check if that Troop recall or 4 hour boost or whatever was added to our accounts because i'm assuming most sane people have no idea how many they currently have. I've over 1,100 unused Black Market things so I'm just taking it on faith that the right things are being applied. It seems there's a problem with sapphs, but there's no practical way to tell if there are problems with any other items. It's a new feature, I'm sure some people would like to check first before the items are applied. Just my take on it. 

Hello.

Thanks for sharing your feedback on this question, my Lord :)

Before implementing any new feature, it's thoroughly tested by our QA team. One of the first things that were tested in this feature, was whether the Reward is added properly once the Chest is opened.

Players still can test it from their end, but it will require some time. As you said, many players can have a lot of different Items on their Black market plus players don't know before opening the Chest what exactly they'll receive.

Usually, in Chests players can receive some packs of Resources or Items that can be found in Misc > Special tab on the Black Market. To check whether they are added properly, you'll need to make the screenshots of these tabs before opening the Chest. Then open Chest and compare a number of Items before and after. As I said, it'll require some time, but if you think that some Items are not added once the Chest is opened, it's the only way to check it.

Aug 2, 2017, 21:0508/02/17
08/03/14

i need a garauntee that plarium is prepared to migrate to HTML5 and can do it effeciently in under 2 years before i become a major coiner again.

i need to know which game was the test bed for the first migration so i can see how that went. i know you have already done one. 

also need to know if that was browser based game or was it done in facebooks gameroom?

will browser based gaming continue to be supported as a stand alone option or will be be forced to use gameroom?

Aug 3, 2017, 00:4208/03/17
07/25/15

Sir Dan Saul Knight said:

You won't get a guarantee about something that happens in 3 years time.

It really is too far in the future for them to be able to keep the promise, even if they fully intended it. A lot of things can change in 3 years.

Realistically the servers feel like they have died quite significantly over the last year to 18 months. I can't believe in 3 years time they would warrant investment in porting to HTML 5. The series of games (Stormfall/TD etc) would be 6/7 years old by then, not a bad product life cycle.

EVE-Online is 14 years old. Still going strong.... 5-6 years is laughable :p
Aug 3, 2017, 08:1908/03/17
Aug 3, 2017, 08:27(edited)
10/31/14

IronApex Turok said:

i need a garauntee that plarium is prepared to migrate to HTML5 and can do it effeciently in under 2 years before i become a major coiner again.

i need to know which game was the test bed for the first migration so i can see how that went. i know you have already done one. 

also need to know if that was browser based game or was it done in facebooks gameroom?

will browser based gaming continue to be supported as a stand alone option or will be be forced to use gameroom?

Facebook by default uses HTML5 codes when running its game although they're many flash games, like farmville

There are problems that comes with HTML5 for example, 3D graphics and other isometric object don't run too well or as good as with flash. other problem like performance hits on computers with middling to low RAM. And how many Browsers support HTML5.

Is best to wait it out and see. But Plarium is looking for a solution.

Throne uses WebG and HTML5, But I am not absolutely sure. 

https://developers.facebook.com/blog/post/2017/07/25/Games-Migration-to-Open-Web-Standards/

Aug 3, 2017, 08:4508/03/17
02/29/16

IronApex Turok said:

Hello. 

Facebook and Plarium.com are the different platforms. We don't plan to close either of them.

The answer to your question regarding any guarantees can be found here: https://plarium.com/forum/en/stormfall-age-of-war/game-discussion/54723_r-i-p-flashplayer-2020/?post=357171

Please let's have this question discussed in one topic to avoid spamming and confusion.

All further comment regarding this question in this topic will be deleted.
BiohazarDModerator
Aug 4, 2017, 05:4408/04/17
10/04/13

Oracle said:

IronApex Turok said:

Facebook by default uses HTML5 codes when running its game although they're many flash games, like farmville

There are problems that comes with HTML5 for example, 3D graphics and other isometric object don't run too well or as good as with flash. other problem like performance hits on computers with middling to low RAM. And how many Browsers support HTML5.

Is best to wait it out and see. But Plarium is looking for a solution.

Throne uses WebG and HTML5, But I am not absolutely sure. 

https://developers.facebook.com/blog/post/2017/07/25/Games-Migration-to-Open-Web-Standards/

Exactly, html5 isn't perfect either.  Plarium should port their games over to visual basic instead.  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hkDD03yeLnU

The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.