All Categories

There are too many bad dirty player's in the game.

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Jul 16, 2017, 19:3907/16/17
09/11/15

There are too many bad dirty player's in the game to I can't get anything from any of the hamlets and this is unfair to me but they don't care.

It's even to the point that I want hamlets and settelments removed from my fief section in my castle. It would be nice if they were told to back off and let me ( my carractor Emperor T Sunstar ) gather what I'm trying to get but can't because of them kicking me out of them before I can get anything. It's even so bad that I'm thinking of quitting the game because of the bad dirty players that are in the game. And if nothing gets done soon Emperor T Sunstar will be no more and the league that he is in will loose a very good player that thinks only about the league and how he can help it, the best at going up in the standings. The league loosing Emperor T Sunstar would be a great loss for them and the game.

Views
Comments
Comments
Jul 16, 2017, 19:4607/16/17
03/22/16

haroldhpalmer said:

There are too many bad dirty player's in the game to I can't get anything from any of the hamlets and this is unfair to me but they don't care.

It's even to the point that I want hamlets and settelments removed from my fief section in my castle. It would be nice if they were told to back off and let me ( my carractor Emperor T Sunstar ) gather what I'm trying to get but can't because of them kicking me out of them before I can get anything. It's even so bad that I'm thinking of quitting the game because of the bad dirty players that are in the game. And if nothing gets done soon Emperor T Sunstar will be no more and the league that he is in will loose a very good player that thinks only about the league and how he can help it, the best at going up in the standings. The league loosing Emperor T Sunstar would be a great loss for them and the game.

I am sorry you feel that way but those players do not care. As soon as your conquer a Hamlet or Settlement , you make yourself a PVP target. That is just how the game has evolved and there is really nothing anyone including Plarium can do about it. The Mar'eth quests have made it necessary to try but impossible to complete.

Jul 16, 2017, 20:5007/16/17
12/18/14
haroldhpalmer said:

Brunson is correct - I would suggest doing more frequent collections with less defense units once people realize there is no pvp to be had they might leave you alone - other than that i would suggest you don't waste your defense on them and find some other aspect of the game you like.  The resources collected from hamlets are really not worth the grief you get trying play them.
Jul 16, 2017, 22:2107/16/17
07/25/15

well its a pvp game after all, your jelly tears is the pleasure of someone else.

Jul 17, 2017, 08:0707/17/17
Jul 17, 2017, 09:03(edited)
10/31/14

Hamlet are a chore. If you're over level 71 I will encourage you not to play them at all in the Darkplain unless you have 100 million defense. If you do then play them around 8 AM UCT. 

In the untamed land the is a little civilities and 1 million can net you a profit if you are below level 70, although you will be hit a lot. But don't play with big defense even 250 million can be killed once you are over level 71. I built my walls and my army using sapphires from Hamlet and Hamlet tournament in the untamed land. But it becomes difficult after level 70. 

As a rule, use 2 nomads as defense In hamletwhen over level 71. 

Jul 17, 2017, 19:5907/17/17

haroldhpalmer said:

players are playing the game as it has been created.  the flaw has been repeatedly pointed out to plarium.  the players don't need to change, the content does.

hamlets are dead content: unless you are pvp looking for sitting ducks who have taken the bait.  hamlets were dead content upon release for those who understood what it was.  do not play dead content.
Jul 18, 2017, 09:5207/18/17
02/29/16

Hello, Lords and Ladies :)

I understand that some of you don't like Hamlets for different reasons.

We asked devs for several time whether they're planning to remove them, and the answer was always the same. 

Hamlets will stay in the game, and it won't be changed in the near future.

It's just one part of the game, and it's not obligatory to play. If you don't like them or think they don't worth your efforts, you can just focus on other parts of the game :) 

Jul 18, 2017, 11:2907/18/17
08/03/14
you'll find that unless you have an endless credit line, most features in this game are unplayable. 
Jul 18, 2017, 11:5607/18/17
07/25/15

IronApex Turok said:

you'll find that unless you have an endless credit line, most features in this game are unplayable. 

amen :p

Until you start sink serious cash, the game is just free to try, not so much free to play. This is where some ultra fanboys chime in with their eliteness and say they never spend anything and they Ooooomph! :p

BiohazarDModerator
Jul 19, 2017, 08:3607/19/17
10/04/13
haroldhpalmer said:

It's a war game, if you leave troops in settlements and hamlets where they can be easily killed for pvp, of course people are going to kill them.  
BiohazarDModerator
Jul 19, 2017, 08:3807/19/17
10/04/13
Oracle said:

Hamlet are a chore. If you're over level 71 I will encourage you not to play them at all in the Darkplain unless you have 100 million defense. If you do then play them around 8 AM UCT. 

In the untamed land the is a little civilities and 1 million can net you a profit if you are below level 70, although you will be hit a lot. But don't play with big defense even 250 million can be killed once you are over level 71. I built my walls and my army using sapphires from Hamlet and Hamlet tournament in the untamed land. But it becomes difficult after level 70. 

As a rule, use 2 nomads as defense In hamletwhen over level 71. 

Yeah at the higher levels even 100mil+ defense can be killed.  The other guy may lose a lot, but that doesn't make your troops any less dead.  It's never worth the losses for the few saphs you get from the hamlet.  
Jul 22, 2017, 00:1207/22/17
03/20/14
Wah wah wah, mommy the mean boys kill my troops in a war game and i cant win, Make them stop right now or im going to hold my breath. wah boo hoo