Mareth Quest completion popup

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Jul 15, 2017, 03:1807/15/17
02/22/15

Can we get this changed?

The completion pops up in front of game play like when you siege a castle and want to pull your troops quick so you are waiting to hit recall and up pops mareth so you have to wait to pull troops until you close the completion.

Can it get changed like when you complete a game task and a little green arrow pops up in quest section
Views
Comments
Comments
Jul 15, 2017, 05:2307/15/17
10/31/14

I agree with you. I think they should pop-up in the left corner of the screen, Like builds​.

You can make a suggestion. 

BiohazarDModerator
Jul 16, 2017, 05:1607/16/17
10/04/13
thefray said:

Can we get this changed?

The completion pops up in front of game play like when you siege a castle and want to pull your troops quick so you are waiting to hit recall and up pops mareth so you have to wait to pull troops until you close the completion.

Can it get changed like when you complete a game task and a little green arrow pops up in quest section
Agreed, i'm sure this has gotten people's troops killed before.  I know the player level increased popup has, where people hit a beacon and level up then somebody else hits it and kills their army while they were closing the popup instead of being able to recall their troops right away.  
Jul 17, 2017, 08:2707/17/17
02/29/16

thefray said:

Can we get this changed?

Hello :) 

I agree with you. Sometimes these pop-ups are really frustrating, especially when you need to react quickly and hide or send your troops.

I forwarded the suggestion to change this pop-up to our devs :) 

They'll check it :) 

Jul 17, 2017, 09:1407/17/17
10/31/14

Alina Phoenix said:

Hello :) 

I agree with you. Sometimes these pop-ups are really frustrating, especially when you need to react quickly and hide or send your troops.

I forwarded the suggestion to change this pop-up to our devs :) 

They'll check it :) 

Please include the pop-up for units upgrade too. The was a complaint about them.

If the developers could may they move all pop-up notification over the battle action window. the pop-up current position covers the chat and that is problematic. 

Jul 17, 2017, 14:5807/17/17
04/17/16
Oracle said:

If the developers could may they move all pop-up notification over the battle action window. the pop-up current position covers the chat and that is problematic. 

I think is a mistake what you said, right?  So developers should move all pop-up  over the battle action, to make you loose time to close that pop-up, and maybe loose your troops, because is problematic when cover the chat window , and maybe you can loose some jokes that sombody just writed there ?
Jul 17, 2017, 17:2907/17/17
10/31/14

Hello Lord Octavian.

The units experience pop-up and mare'th quest pop-up both operate the same. They outrule any action occuring in the game and act as first priority command. So when they occur they make it difficult to play, especially during times like beacon takeover. These make it likely to lose units by delaying your ability to withdraw units. 

So the current suggestion is to move make them appear as text announcements just like units building/movement announcements. 

But, because these units announcements occur in an area where the chat is, they make it difficult to read the chat. So the suggestion is to move them next to the battle action window.

Those pop-up closes on automatically after some seconds. 

Jul 17, 2017, 17:5307/17/17
Jul 17, 2017, 17:54(edited)
04/17/16

Oracle said:

Hello Lord Octavian.

The units experience pop-up and mare'th quest pop-up both operate the same. They outrule any action occuring in the game and act as first priority command. So when they occur they make it difficult to play, especially during times like beacon takeover. These make it likely to lose units by delaying your ability to withdraw units. 

So the current suggestion is to move make them appear as text announcements just like units building/movement announcements. 

But, because these units announcements occur in an area where the chat is, they make it difficult to read the chat. So the suggestion is to move them next to the battle action window.

Those pop-up closes on automatically after some seconds. 

Lord Oracle,

Do you know how many sec need a player to speed an attack to a beacon where you just had a succesful attack, and catch your offense there ? 

The ideea for those sugestions, is to not interfere in any way with battle action window ! So your sugestion to move it next to the battle window, because interfere with the chat window , because it closed in few sec automatically, will make things even worst!
Jul 18, 2017, 08:0207/18/17
02/29/16

Lords, both suggestions regarding Unit XP and Mar'eth Quests pop-ups have been forwarded to devs.

They'll check how these notifications can be changed in order not to slow down the game process :)