All Categories

Deciphering Scrolls - Same Scrolls Getting Deciphered ... Overr and Over

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Jul 9, 2017, 19:3207/09/17
03/31/17

In Stormfall:  Age of War,  the House of Scrolls deciphers one scroll each day.  I find that the same scrolls are getting deciphered repeatedly each day.  For instance, the Wayfaring lost art requires a set number of scrolls to be deciphered before that art can be learned.  So far, they have deciphered all but one of the required scrolls.  And every day, they keep deciphering any of the Wayfaring scrolls that have already been deciphered, and do not decipher the last needed scroll.

Is there some special trick to getting the scroll decipherers to do their job properly, and decipher unknown scrolls, rather than keep deciphering the same scrolls over and over?

By the way, that's a big fail on you Plarium.  Ridiculous.

Anyway, any thoughts or ideas on getting unknown scrolls to be deciphered would be appreciated.

Views
Comments
Comments
Jul 9, 2017, 19:3907/09/17
Jul 9, 2017, 21:25(edited)

buddy i have no trick about it but i can tell you what you could do

exchange the  scrolls you have many times in the market with those you dont have

also you can ask help from your teamates
Jul 9, 2017, 20:1007/09/17
07/25/15

The system is stupid silly enough, its like you invent the wheel several times over. 
Jul 10, 2017, 17:5307/10/17
03/22/16
DeckFace...DeckFaceJones said:

In Stormfall:  Age of War,  the House of Scrolls deciphers one scroll each day.  I find that the same scrolls are getting deciphered repeatedly each day.  For instance, the Wayfaring lost art requires a set number of scrolls to be deciphered before that art can be learned.  So far, they have deciphered all but one of the required scrolls.  And every day, they keep deciphering any of the Wayfaring scrolls that have already been deciphered, and do not decipher the last needed scroll.

Is there some special trick to getting the scroll decipherers to do their job properly, and decipher unknown scrolls, rather than keep deciphering the same scrolls over and over?

Anyway, any thoughts or ideas on getting unknown scrolls to be deciphered would be appreciated.

The best way to get the scrolls you need is to join a league. Most leagues have a scroll master who is responsible for gathering and trading scrolls with members.
Jul 15, 2017, 06:3007/15/17
Jul 15, 2017, 17:17(edited)
10/31/14

You don't have to spend weeks on end to discover your lost arts. 

Scroll poaching is the way to go.

We have players sitting on tons of Scrolls in the game join league ask for scroll, then leave repeat these and after a week you will be cooking dragons. 

The current gaining of experience is such that players level faster than what the game intended progression is. So players miss out on many things. 

As a level 62 you must be able to build occult units, play level 41 BG and have 10 million offense.at level 71 you should be building dragons with​ 50 million​ offense, and playing level 61 BG

Jul 15, 2017, 14:0207/15/17
12/01/15
Oracle said:

We have players sitting on tons of Scrolls in the game join league ask for scroll, then leave repeat these and after a week you will be cooking dragons. 

I dont think there are any "Req & Go" leagues to give scrolls for free as soon as you join so the best for him would be to join a good league to get those scrolls and stay there why not permanently.
Jul 15, 2017, 14:0507/15/17
12/01/15

If you dont trade the scrolls that you have on double you will never get all the scrolls ..i have never unlocked the Mark of Chimera so i donate those from time to time to my leagues scroll master ..i have 4 months without giving away any of those and still missing one  so unless you trade you will never get the one that you need.
Jul 15, 2017, 16:3607/15/17
10/31/14

It up to you to decide. I however will not advise you to play fair and join a league stay for three months on a pity 2 scroll per day. 

As I have said, we have players hoarding Scrolls. Leagues even those in the top ten will accept any player, and do anything to keep him in the league. So do what I should have done. 

Join league A. Ask for scroll then leave and immediately join league B. After you made enough Scrolls join a league of your choice. 

Another way, is to get a list of scroll master and beg for Scrolls. I personally wrote to players and asked for Scrolls. Just pen a nice letter asking for Scrolls and send it to random 15 players in every​ league in the top 50. 

Don't play fair until you are cooking dragons. 

BiohazarDModerator
Jul 16, 2017, 05:1107/16/17
10/04/13

Oracle said:

You don't have to spend weeks on end to discover your lost arts. 

Scroll poaching is the way to go.

The current gaining of experience is such that players level faster than what the game intended progression is. So players miss out on many things. 

As a level 62 you must be able to build occult units, play level 41 BG and have 10 million offense.at level 71 you should be building dragons with​ 50 million​ offense, and playing level 61 BG

LOL this is terrible advice unless you just really like getting fireballed over and over.  

btw I've never seen a level 71 with 50 mil offense unless they just spent a ton of money on the game buying troops as inefficiently as possible.  
Jul 16, 2017, 06:0407/16/17
10/31/14

You have to be real smart in your actions​. Form bond with player leave without forming suspect. I have seen many players poaching Scrolls. 

It's all down to knowing how to manipulate people, communication skills and bravery. 

Make a plan. Stealing is and art and only wrong if you get caught. 

As and example you could jump between enemies. KT to Anarchy, if you're famous in KT it's likely Anarchy will take you in. When you arrive you paint a picture of how KT is greedy and only gave you 9 scrolls, it's likely Anarchy will give you 18 Scrolls. then you make a dramatic exist and go to Destiny who will give you 36 Scrolls. 

That is just a skeleton plan, but you're less likely to be FB if you better it. 

Scroll poaching is rife. Especially in server 2.

Jul 16, 2017, 18:2507/16/17
03/22/16
Oracle said:

You have to be real smart in your actions​. Form bond with player leave without forming suspect. I have seen many players poaching Scrolls. 

It's all down to knowing how to manipulate people, communication skills and bravery. 

As and example you could jump between enemies. KT to Anarchy, if you're famous in KT it's likely Anarchy will take you in. When you arrive you paint a picture of how KT is greedy and only gave you 9 scrolls, it's likely Anarchy will give you 18 Scrolls. then you make a dramatic exist and go to Destiny who will give you 36 Scrolls. 

No wonder league scrollmasters put caps on the number of scroll trades they will do per player per day. Someone like you would seriously injure a league scroll Library just to take elsewhere. The idea behind trading scrolls is to help league members grow, not to encourage scroll poaching.
Jul 16, 2017, 22:2907/16/17
07/25/15
brunsonthomas said:

Oracle said:

No wonder league scrollmasters put caps on the number of scroll trades they will do per player per day. Someone like you would seriously injure a league scroll Library just to take elsewhere. The idea behind trading scrolls is to help league members grow, not to encourage scroll poaching.
tbh, the scroll system is flawed. Its to drag out time in the hope the player spend some cash meanwhile waiting. The biggst issue imho, is you can research the same type of scroll several times in a row. Which make you think your scholars is retarded and you want to chop their head off.
Jul 16, 2017, 22:3307/16/17
12/13/14

There are 8 pages filled with players who are offering Wayfaring scrolls in the Market, all you need to do is click the right one
There is no secret, you just need to learn where to look
If you cannot find a suitable market trade then post your own