All Categories

War requests

War requests

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Comments
Jul 15, 2017, 18:5107/15/17
Can some moderator delete oracle's post pls ... totally irrelevent and I dont want his rubish in my threads
Jul 15, 2017, 19:5207/15/17
10/31/14

Can you please break my post bit by bit as to how it's irrelevant. I can debate with you those points in order to arrive at a better standing, maybe even meet a resolution to  your complaint together. 

Jul 15, 2017, 20:0107/15/17

Oracle said:

Can you please break my post bit by bit as to how it's irrelevant. I can debate with you those points in order to arrive at a better standing, maybe even meet a resolution to  your complaint together. 

I wont ...

“Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.”

― George Carlin

Jul 16, 2017, 03:5907/16/17
10/31/14

Marcel Stokvis said:

Oracle said:

I wont ...

“Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.”

― George Carlin

My first thesis is based solely on the fact that you misquoted that saying. 

That is Sarah Cook's quote. A lot of things are attributed to Carling even when he didn't say them. It's all down to the logic people use that the internet is always right. I spent hours browsing Carling publication and didn't find that

BiohazarDModerator
Jul 16, 2017, 05:0907/16/17
10/04/13

Oracle said:

The feature was implemented   for many reasons. Yes I understand that real life   works different compared to what we have in the game. Apart from the reason given by the CM, other reasons​ for this feature are:

To​ safeguard decision making to players that a league Marshall have appointed. Imagine if everyone in your league had an ability to start war with any league.

For league security reasons 

To enhance league play styles. Remember not all league want to war, some are grind and social orientated. 

To safeguard against bullies which will abuse the feature to pummel small leagues. 

The major reason is giving players the ability to say no. So if wars are not league goals they can ignore requests. 

Only people given diplo permission by the marshal have the ability to declare war anyways. Making it so the target league couldn't refuse the war request wouldn't give everyone the ability to declare war.

Also, ignoring the war request doesn't mean the other league can't still destroy you.  It just means they won't get the war points towards the achievement for doing so.  
Jul 17, 2017, 10:1507/17/17
02/29/16

Hello, Lords and Ladies! :) 

The final reply regarding this question is that we'll not allow setting an automatic State of War status between the two Leagues.

Oracle is right, there are different reasons that led to this decision. But the main reason is that we don't want to make Leagues to enter a war as it could be against their policies. 

Also, War is not only about Battles, it's also about Diplomacy. So, you can solve such questions through negotiations.

Jul 17, 2017, 14:4707/17/17
04/17/16

Alina Phoenix said:

The final reply regarding this question is that we'll not allow setting an automatic State of War status between the two Leagues.

Oracle is right, there are different reasons that led to this decision. But the main reason is that we don't want to make Leagues to enter a war as it could be against their policies. 

Also, War is not only about Battles, it's also about Diplomacy. So, you can solve such questions through negotiations.

So how can Diplomacy give you this http://prntscr.com/fwrgmf ? If all leagues refuse your war request because they can ? 

Jul 17, 2017, 15:5007/17/17
03/22/16
OCTAVIAN said:

Alina Phoenix said:

So how can Diplomacy give you this http://prntscr.com/fwrgmf ? If all leagues refuse your war request because they can ? 

That is why you will often see friendly leagues and even a league and their training league At War and in Challenges almost constantly. They communicate and set targets. Since they are actually allied they can determine the outcome and both gain points.
Jul 17, 2017, 20:4507/17/17
brunsonthomas said:

OCTAVIAN said:

Alina Phoenix said:

That is why you will often see friendly leagues and even a league and their training league At War and in Challenges almost constantly. They communicate and set targets. Since they are actually allied they can determine the outcome and both gain points.
so plarium would rather have people cheat  then play ??
Jul 17, 2017, 20:4807/17/17
Jul 18, 2017, 09:51(edited)

sorry lol forgive my last question ... it was stupid.
You promoted a total deleted to moderator, we already know plarium gives deleted all about the game or its players ...

I forgot, my bad

i have edited some part of ur coment

now take this as a warning from my side. Usually i warn only a few cause i think all we are old enough for bein civilizated and kind persons

please respect another people all we are persons and we all worths a kind of respect 

if you or any other user has any kind of problem about moderators u have only one way, and this way is not insulting or despecting people. that way is pm to Lord Oberon and explain him the reasons u have.

as i said please take this as a warn

Juglar del Viento

Jul 17, 2017, 21:0007/17/17
04/10/15

Lord Marcel

i have edited ur coment and leave a yellow lines about ur behaviour

please refrain it and try to be respecfull with other people

Regards
Jul 17, 2017, 21:1607/17/17

Juglar del Viento said:

Lord Marcel

Regards

please do the same everytime your fellow "moderator" abuses his powers ....
I realise this puts a strain on your alloted times online but it cannot be helped

Surely even the moderators must now realise what kind of flawed person he is if he is even being investigated by Lord Oberon himself
Besides this would not have happend if you had taken the time to delete his comment from this thread in the 1st place like i ASKED

Jul 18, 2017, 09:3907/18/17
02/29/16

Marcel Stokvis said:

Juglar del Viento said:

Lord Marcel

Regards

I realise this puts a strain on your alloted times online but it cannot be helped

Surely even the moderators must now realise what kind of flawed person he is if he is even being investigated by Lord Oberon himself
Besides this would not have happend if you had taken the time to delete his comment from this thread in the 1st place like i ASKED

Hello, Lord Marcel.

I don't see here an example when moderator abuses his power. 

Also, I would like to remind you that according to Forum rules it's not allowed to discuss moderstors and their decisions/actions on Forum.

You can discuss it with Lord Oberon in private.

Jul 18, 2017, 12:0307/18/17
07/25/15

Well, just start steam roll someone. If they want a war or not, not important right. Beat them down until they cry and throwing tantrums. If you take a game such as EVE-Online, the war mechanism, just something that allow you to attack your war targets ANYWHERE. Where in Stormfall, you don't need such, you can attack anyone, anytime of your own chosing. Of course if whatever points from a official war is a big deal for you. shrugs....
Jul 19, 2017, 20:3807/19/17
07/17/17
brunsonthomas said:

Marcel Stokvis said:

Its silly that the other league has to click accept ...
I dont recall germany waiting for permission before starting WW2.

This whole system where the other league has to accept if one wants to go to war "officially" only creates a hiding place.
This should be fixed imo

Why should a league agree to a state of War and give the opposition tournament points and league accomplishments. I will not agree to a War unless there is a good chance of winning. Why agree to a losing War? So many War challenges are traps.

Jul 19, 2017, 20:3807/19/17
07/17/17
Just do like Germany did and attack them and force them into war lol
Jul 20, 2017, 09:5007/20/17
02/29/16

roadstar Pitbull said:

Alina Phoenix said:

Marcel Stokvis said:

Juglar del Viento said:

Lord Marcel

Regards

Hello, Lord Marcel.

I don't see here an example when moderator abuses his power. 

Also, I would like to remind you that according to Forum rules it's not allowed to discuss moderstors and their decisions/actions on Forum.

You can discuss it with Lord Oberon in private.

Then perhaps you can ask Lord Oberon ( in private), just how many complaints have been logged against a certain 'moderator'.

Hello, my Lord :) 

I can assure you that any report sent to Lord Oberon is thoroughly checked and investigated :) 

Jul 20, 2017, 13:2607/20/17
10/31/14

roadstar Pitbull said:

Then perhaps you can ask Lord Oberon ( in private), just how many complaints have been logged against a certain 'moderator'.

From my experience with other games forums

Could be plenty of complaints. I don't think Lord Oberon can disclose that information of how many times a moderator has been under investigation. Most complaints are investigated, and if there is evidence of ''abuse of power'' then action will be taken against that moderator. 

Lord Oberon will not be able to discuss the outcome of that investigation with third parties, but the complainer will be notified of the result of the investigation and the action taken. 

Jul 20, 2017, 13:3607/20/17
10/31/14

donlepre said:

Most wars are lost by rushing into battle without proper intelligence. History has taught us that. Also is best to use the term ''Nazi Germany'' rather than ''Germany'' when referring to events between 1939-1945. (your choice )

Nazi Germany didn't have enough military power to win or prolong the war long enough to force surrender. Their intelligence was null. For example, They attacked  the Soviet istead of Britain. 

If they did their intel right they would have known that British Army was lacking in heavy weaponry and motor transport. They also lacked the operational concept and experience to resist a German invasion. 

Jul 20, 2017, 18:0907/20/17
Oracle said:

donlepre said:

Most wars are lost by rushing into battle without proper intelligence. History has taught us that. Also is best to use the term ''Nazi Germany'' rather than ''Germany'' when referring to events between 1939-1945. (your choice )

Nazi Germany didn't have enough military power to win or prolong the war long enough to force surrender. Their intelligence was null. For example, They attacked  the Soviet istead of Britain. 

If they did their intel right they would have known that British Army was lacking in heavy weaponry and motor transport. They also lacked the operational concept and experience to resist a German invasion. 

I promised oberon to send him screenshot of you abusing your powers as moderator and giving fale information .... you are making it to easy for me lol