Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Comments
Jul 12, 2017, 09:1107/12/17
07/25/15
BiohazarD said:

Alina Phenix said:

c4432242 said:

It is as if you go to a store, you are going to pay for the products and you have a problem with the price of an item, and the seller, which would be like the support button in Plarium, instead of helping you take a tablet and puts the Wiki Of the store and the forum of the store ... Would you really buy something in that store?

I do not want a forum, I do not want the wiki or talk to a comunity manager. I do not have a problem with how the game works. I do not have a technical problem. The game has a bug: it offers me deals that later at the time of payment are more expensive than the offer... That is resolved in the WIKI? Or in the forum? No. Silly of me I press the support button thinking that I can expose the problem to the support center: via ticket, mail, phone... But no, you press the help button and it sends you to the FORUM and the WIKI ... What a tease.

What kind of web hides to his customers the support?

Hello. 

Let me start with the issue you wanted to report to our Support Team. 

As I understand you meant that you get too expensive Special Offers, and when you go with the Offer, the next one is more expensive. 

Such questions can be asked on the Forum, and I'll be happy to explain this situation.

The thing is that Special Offers appear according to a set algorithm which is constantly evolving. Several departments work on the development of that algorithm, and they rely on analytics data, marketing research and other information they receive through their research channels.

You can receive a cheap or an expensive Special Offer. it is chosen by that algorithm. 

If you don’t like your current Offers or find them expensive, you can wait for better ones, and they will appear sooner or later.

As for contacting our Support Team, you can do it in the following way:

1. On our site  https://plarium.com click on the Support option at the bottom of the page. 

2. Choose the game you're playing;

3. You'll get the set of articles. Different questions and issues are explained in these articles. There is a big chance that answer on your question can be found in one of the articles. You can also use Search option as well.

4. If you don't find the necessary information in articles or you just want to contact our Support Tea, you can open any article and click on Submit a request button.

In my opinion there should be a submit a request button at the bottom of the main page with all the articles.  That way if a player sees that none of the articles are what they're looking for they don't have to go into one anyways (already knowing it's not what they're looking for) to find the link.  
It should be a button in the game itself, that can take you right to support, consider the few people that actually visit the forum itself.
Jul 13, 2017, 07:1307/13/17
02/29/16

Gadheras said:

BiohazarD said:

Alina Phenix said:

c4432242 said:

It is as if you go to a store, you are going to pay for the products and you have a problem with the price of an item, and the seller, which would be like the support button in Plarium, instead of helping you take a tablet and puts the Wiki Of the store and the forum of the store ... Would you really buy something in that store?

I do not want a forum, I do not want the wiki or talk to a comunity manager. I do not have a problem with how the game works. I do not have a technical problem. The game has a bug: it offers me deals that later at the time of payment are more expensive than the offer... That is resolved in the WIKI? Or in the forum? No. Silly of me I press the support button thinking that I can expose the problem to the support center: via ticket, mail, phone... But no, you press the help button and it sends you to the FORUM and the WIKI ... What a tease.

What kind of web hides to his customers the support?

Hello. 

Let me start with the issue you wanted to report to our Support Team. 

As I understand you meant that you get too expensive Special Offers, and when you go with the Offer, the next one is more expensive. 

Such questions can be asked on the Forum, and I'll be happy to explain this situation.

The thing is that Special Offers appear according to a set algorithm which is constantly evolving. Several departments work on the development of that algorithm, and they rely on analytics data, marketing research and other information they receive through their research channels.

You can receive a cheap or an expensive Special Offer. it is chosen by that algorithm. 

If you don’t like your current Offers or find them expensive, you can wait for better ones, and they will appear sooner or later.

As for contacting our Support Team, you can do it in the following way:

1. On our site  https://plarium.com click on the Support option at the bottom of the page. 

2. Choose the game you're playing;

3. You'll get the set of articles. Different questions and issues are explained in these articles. There is a big chance that answer on your question can be found in one of the articles. You can also use Search option as well.

4. If you don't find the necessary information in articles or you just want to contact our Support Tea, you can open any article and click on Submit a request button.

In my opinion there should be a submit a request button at the bottom of the main page with all the articles.  That way if a player sees that none of the articles are what they're looking for they don't have to go into one anyways (already knowing it's not what they're looking for) to find the link.  
It should be a button in the game itself, that can take you right to support, consider the few people that actually visit the forum itself.

Hello :) 

We'll consider your suggestions. Thanks :) 
Jul 20, 2017, 11:4707/20/17
Jul 20, 2017, 11:50(edited)
06/19/16

Hi again,

Alina, the correct interpretation is that given by nobody.

@ alina: the highlighted part states to me that a deal was clicked on, such as 80% off 50 dollar package, being 10 dollars. however when they try to buy, the price is 50 dollars. 

I do not question the prices of the offers.

Once again, thank you all for the help, clarifications and points of view. The decision is already made and is written here. I will not invest again in this game nor in any of the Plarium. Anywhere I'm not respected as a customer ...

When money is involbed, the correct support is not a forum, wiki or another kind of 'read and find for yourself the support'... In this cases, it's necessary to get control of the problem 'face by face' = direct link support button.

I have my duties as a customer and I believe that I fulfill them. Plarium does not fulfill them as a supplier. It is my opinion.

Thanks.

Jul 20, 2017, 17:2207/20/17
07/05/15

All money making games are there to get your money one way or another. 

Nothing else matters,  all these questions and problems eat money so they would rather make it as difficult as possible for you to contact so that you go away and forget about it.
Jul 21, 2017, 09:5107/21/17
Jul 21, 2017, 09:55(edited)
02/29/16

c4432242 said:

Hi again,

Alina, the correct interpretation is that given by nobody.

@ alina: the highlighted part states to me that a deal was clicked on, such as 80% off 50 dollar package, being 10 dollars. however when they try to buy, the price is 50 dollars. 

I do not question the prices of the offers.

Once again, thank you all for the help, clarifications and points of view. The decision is already made and is written here. I will not invest again in this game nor in any of the Plarium. Anywhere I'm not respected as a customer ...

When money is involbed, the correct support is not a forum, wiki or another kind of 'read and find for yourself the support'... In this cases, it's necessary to get control of the problem 'face by face' = direct link support button.

I have my duties as a customer and I believe that I fulfill them. Plarium does not fulfill them as a supplier. It is my opinion.

Thanks.

Hello, my Lord. 

Thanks for clarification. We didn't get similar complaints about this issue.

That's why it should have been checked by our Support Team on the case-by-case basis. 

I understand that it would be easier to do so, if the link to Support page was added on the site itself, and not to the articles.

Still, the reply to many questions can be found in the articles as well.