Comments
Jul 9, 2017, 19:2007/09/17
Jul 9, 2017, 19:22(edited)

Μια χαρά συννενοούμαστε :)

i think in this post we communicate :)
Jul 9, 2017, 21:3307/09/17
08/03/14

BiohazarD said:

Google translate doesn't know what you're saying.  Which probably means none of us do either...

its right in the title of the thread.   Ipsum Lorum is latin based gibberish meant to look like actual written paragraph. its used in marketing, graphic design and publishing to present a text block without filling in the actual text. 

i posted it as as parody of oracles often long winded posts that make little sense.
BiohazarDModerator
Jul 12, 2017, 01:3007/12/17
10/04/13
IronApex Turok said:

BiohazarD said:

Google translate doesn't know what you're saying.  Which probably means none of us do either...

its right in the title of the thread.   Ipsum Lorum is latin based gibberish meant to look like actual written paragraph. its used in marketing, graphic design and publishing to present a text block without filling in the actual text. 

i posted it as as parody of oracles often long winded posts that make little sense.
Ah ok, I see now :)
Jul 12, 2017, 20:5007/12/17
06/16/15

BiohazarD said:

Eugenia Misura said:

IronApex Turok said:

sison said:

thanks juglar for the clarification,either way it is english forum as stwewart said and it is obvious that he troll the forum in this way since he speaks perfect english

i call him to respect it since its not the first time he does that
lol, oracle gets away with it. why cant i?
Moderators can asnwer in other languages in the appropriate topics. 

Ναι, μόνο και μόνο επειδή μπορούμε να μιλάμε αγγλικά δεν σημαίνει ότι δεν μπορούμε να χρησιμοποιήσουμε και άλλες γλώσσες

Claro, por el simple hecho de que sepamos inglés no querrá decir que no podamos usar otros idiomas en el foro :)

Oh wait, I'm not moderator 

Jul 13, 2017, 09:0707/13/17
02/29/16

IronApex Turok said:

BiohazarD said:

Hello :)

I would like to remind you that trolling is not allowed according to our Forum rules.

That's why this topic is closed.

As for posts in different languages, moderators can asnwer in other languages in the appropriate topics. 

Also, we have French and German Threads:)

French Thread: https://plarium.com/forum/en/stormfall-age-of-war/fil-de-conversation-fransais/

German Thread: https://plarium.com/forum/en/stormfall-age-of-war/deutscher-thread/

You can post questions in these languages there :) 

The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.