Player of the Year 2017 Jan-July

26 Replies
Tamerin
8 June, 2017, 12:59 AM UTC

WOW really can't recognize Jezebel when she is one of the many consistent posters in the forum as well as on the game she's highly active, and can't even spell peabo correctly and even further more, ignored Harley All together.   HMMMMMM!!!!!! This poll is a bit rigged isn't it.  And Even deleted my other nominations.  NICE!!!!!!

For further comment please use the thread in the tarven. 

I have personally made a separate nomination for  THESE Jezebel. 

Oracle
Tamerin33
UTC +0:00
sison
8 June, 2017, 8:51 AM UTC

Tamerin said:

WOW really can't recognize Jezebel when she is one of the many consistent posters in the forum as well as on the game she's highly active, and can't even spell peabo correctly and even further more, ignored Harley All together.   HMMMMMM!!!!!! This poll is a bit rigged isn't it.  And Even deleted my other nominations.  NICE!!!!!!

since there is more than one jezebel in the game you have to make it specific,we all know the jezebel in the forum but you probably have teamate another jezebel,he told you there is 19 jezebel in the list i dont think he asked you something crazy,

Oracle
8 June, 2017, 4:27 PM UTC

Temerin Nomination of

Jezebel

Jezebel was a member of Destiny during its glory days.  As a captain she helped build Destiny into one of the most feared league on the Darkplains,. Not wanting to miss the action Lady Jezebel made sure to regularly took to the front lines of battles. One can say Lady Jezebel was the most powerful women in Stormfall during that time. Many Lords fear and respect her. Now Lady Jezebel has a marshal of he own league, and is fierce and protective of her players like lioness is of its cubs. 

Gedleyihlekisa: Oracle the postremogeniture
UTC +2:00
FRENZIE
12 June, 2017, 3:35 AM UTC

I nominate Mad Roy for having such an amazing voice esp when he sings the Crazy Frog song i just melt......

Jezebel
12 June, 2017, 10:36 AM UTC

Oracle said:

The first in Stormfall toupgrade a beacon to level five alone form a very low level. The first Lord in Stormfall to Hold a level 5 beacon for over a week and counting. 

Thanks for the nomination Tamerin!!!

My vote is for Lord Ragan also - he is a one man army!!! 
Oracle
12 June, 2017, 12:31 PM UTC

Standings so far

Should we remove unknown castle 0
comment here 

https://plarium.com/forum/en/stormfall-age-of-war/tavern/40100_comments-on-2017-player-of-the-year-nomination/

Standings will be announced every Monday

Oracle
25 July, 2017, 1:49 PM UTC
Nomination for Jan-July are now closed. The first part of the 10 players have been selected.
1664474 users registered; 33918 topics; 253013 posts; our newest member:Королева$Севера