Hero EXCHANGE items!

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Apr 18, 2017, 12:1604/18/17
11/27/14

Hero EXCHANGE items!

This is it !

I am past angry !!!

Please make a hero exchange market ! It is inadmissible to get all this rubish for a lot of money !

And lets see what i get for my money :

Last days i got 4 of this:

Views
Comments
Comments
Apr 18, 2017, 13:4804/18/17
02/22/15

Whats even better is some Bg will give you a class IV uncommon item and others give you the chest which you have to buy a key for like it is some special item yet it is the same as the item you get for no key, then it takes 10 times longer to sell for only twice the value of a regular class IV item, gotta love the thought process that went into that one. Or the fact that a level 160 BG gives the same item as a lvl 60?????? 

Come on Plarium, you can do better, change the level the class IV items come out at to like 80 or 90 or raise the value of an item that comes out of a level 100 plus without extending selling time, does it really seem fair to get the same item in a BG that is over 10 times the power required to kill when you kill a 160 over a 60?
Apr 18, 2017, 21:4104/18/17
11/27/14

thefray said:

Whats even better is some Bg will give you a class IV uncommon item and others give you the chest which you have to buy a key for like it is some special item yet it is the same as the item you get for no key, then it takes 10 times longer to sell for only twice the value of a regular class IV item, gotta love the thought process that went into that one. Or the fact that a level 160 BG gives the same item as a lvl 60?????? 

Come on Plarium, you can do better, change the level the class IV items come out at to like 80 or 90 or raise the value of an item that comes out of a level 100 plus without extending selling time, does it really seem fair to get the same item in a BG that is over 10 times the power required to kill when you kill a 160 over a 60?

I agree!

After a high lvl we should get only lvl4. And on 170...mistycal i guess :)

For Plarium is ok now...the make a lot of money for nothing ...

BiohazarDModerator
Apr 19, 2017, 08:5104/19/17
10/04/13
Lord Mark said:

This is it !

I am past angry !!!

Please make a hero exchange market ! It is inadmissible to get all this rubish for a lot of money !

And lets see what i get for my money :

Last days i got 4 of this:

You should post in the suggestions thread, that's where devs look for new game ideas. 
BiohazarDModerator
Apr 19, 2017, 08:5304/19/17
10/04/13
djmoody said:

Well random item drops out of boxes. Cause this kind of problem. Generally used by developers to fleece more money out of you.

Lets imagine you progress well and get 7 of your 8 slots complete with mythical gear. At that point you will have only a 1 in 8 chance each box of getting the item you want/need to complete the set. So on average you would need another 8 boxes to finish the set i.e. you would have to aquire an entire sets worth of boxes just to get the 1 item you still needed.

MMO industry is completely rotten, completely exploitative.

But once you got the complete set of items you wanted, there wouldn't be much point in continuing to do bgs. 
Apr 19, 2017, 09:0204/19/17
11/27/14

BiohazarD said:

djmoody said:

Well random item drops out of boxes. Cause this kind of problem. Generally used by developers to fleece more money out of you.

Lets imagine you progress well and get 7 of your 8 slots complete with mythical gear. At that point you will have only a 1 in 8 chance each box of getting the item you want/need to complete the set. So on average you would need another 8 boxes to finish the set i.e. you would have to aquire an entire sets worth of boxes just to get the 1 item you still needed.

MMO industry is completely rotten, completely exploitative.

But once you got the complete set of items you wanted, there wouldn't be much point in continuing to do bgs. 

U will still need BG couse it cost a lot to upgrade!

Alyona KolomiitsevaCommunity Manager
Apr 19, 2017, 11:2404/19/17
09/17/15
Greetings! Our devs are planning to add a feature that will allow you to get rid of the Items you don't need (exchange for something maybe). I don't know any details as it's just a concept for now, but I hope it will be positively accepted by players :)
Apr 19, 2017, 12:3204/19/17
Apr 19, 2017, 12:47(edited)
11/27/14

Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

Greetings! Our devs are planning to add a feature that will allow you to get rid of the Items you don't need (exchange for something maybe). I don't know any details as it's just a concept for now, but I hope it will be positively accepted by players :)

If i spend 15k saphire on 4 keys...believe me that I dont want "just get rid" of that items.

We need an exchange metode!

Please speak with the devs couse, if they just put in an button to destroy ...it will make people mad !

Manage the issue Community Manager !!!

Apr 19, 2017, 17:0804/19/17
10/31/14
Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

I would like that
The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.