All Categories

Update Discussion - If you were the initator and developer ...

Update Discussion - If you were the initator and developer ...

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Comments
Sep 2, 2018, 02:3309/02/18
09/20/15
I would try to find a way to fix the problem that everyone is having trying to play the game on tablets like iPads because the download button for Plarium Play App blocks everything and you cannot play, Very frustrasting not matter how you turn the tablet it doesnt work so yeah that would be a nice idea or you are going to lose alot of players such as myself who cant play it on anything other tham computer! Not nice Plarium please fix this issue
Sep 3, 2018, 14:2009/03/18
02/29/16

Lady Chill said:

I would try to find a way to fix the problem that everyone is having trying to play the game on tablets like iPads because the download button for Plarium Play App blocks everything and you cannot play, Very frustrasting not matter how you turn the tablet it doesnt work so yeah that would be a nice idea or you are going to lose alot of players such as myself who cant play it on anything other tham computer! Not nice Plarium please fix this issue

Hello!

We've forwarded this issue to devs already. They will try to fix it as soon as possible.

Sep 12, 2018, 20:3309/12/18
10/20/15

defensive fortress & beacon champions should boost ALL troops 

(stacked, no matter who sent, with no limit)

Nov 30, 2018, 17:2111/30/18
02/22/16
turmeric said:

defensive fortress & beacon champions should boost ALL troops 

(stacked, no matter who sent, with no limit)

Not sure that will ever happen I think they will always be only covering troops that are owned by the Champion (reason being players may not develop their own champions if they can gain the  benefit from other peoples Champions ) 
Nov 30, 2018, 17:3211/30/18
02/22/16
Tony IC said:

if I was the game developer I would drop sketches and let you upgrade with only regular resources. I would also lower medal costs, restore the old settlements and get rid of hamlets. I would also make it so that larger leagues attacking forts and beacons get a debuff when attacking smaller leagues beacons and forts. My league on the farwols crown server, Ironclad, Tried to hold a beacon with 40 members and we had it upgraded and well defended but out comes the number 1 ranked league with 160 members and destroys everything we had in it. The beacon massecres and tornaments should be separated into classes much like the league duals are as well. 

Don't tell me that this would debalence the gmae because I know It wouldn't. It would only make the game more player oriented.
yeah  sounds like you would like different games for high level leagues and small leagues within one  LOL . It's not a matter Of balance it's a matter of this being a warfare based Game . While I would like some cost of things lowered a bit. As far as debuffing a league because they are beating lower leagues  That will never Happen !That defeats the whole premise Of league development and winning by crushing your Enemy thus is warfare! This is not Farmville My friend :)