Update Discussion - If you were the initator and developer ...

85 Replies
sison
3 April, 2017, 12:20 PM UTC

always will exist dissapoitment ,the point is plarium to think both players and economicall benefits,if they achive that balance  between their benefit and players' needs they will be more apreciated


on my eyes they do a try but they can become better,for example about skertch if you think you give enough through tournaments you lie your selfs first of all and then players


huge needs incredibly few chances to gain them,

i would say to plarium "just play your game as no coiner to feel what i say"i dont think they do that experiment to see how their updates and offers effect the common player,they dont do that or refuse i dont know but thats the best way to find the ideal balance between company's and players's needs


UTC +0:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
3 April, 2017, 1:06 PM UTC
sison said:

always will exist dissapoitment ,the point is plarium to think both players and economicall benefits,if they achive that balance  between their benefit and players' needs they will be more apreciated


on my eyes they do a try but they can become better,for example about skertch if you think you give enough through tournaments you lie your selfs first of all and then players


huge needs incredibly few chances to gain them,

i would say to plarium "just play your game as no coiner to feel what i say"i dont think they do that experiment to see how their updates and offers effect the common player,they dont do that or refuse i dont know but thats the best way to find the ideal balance between company's and players's needs


Let's imagine that you have a power to make your own Tournament reward. And set the numbers yourself (not only for Sketches). What would it be? :)
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
sison
10 April, 2017, 9:04 AM UTC

hello alyone ,thanks for the question


to be honest not completely sure what the number could be, probably i would add a little bit more often tournaments  which gives skertch,a  little bit more than the current frequency :)



UTC +0:00
carolpringle59
10 April, 2017, 12:56 PM UTC
Less is More  don't implement anything New until you fix all the Bugs in what you already have!!!
UTC +4:00
Nemanja
10 April, 2017, 3:36 PM UTC

Lady Carolpringle59,

there are few new glitches reported after the last upgrade and devs are working on them.

Please, be patient.
Nemanja
UTC +1:00
roadstar Pitbull
16 April, 2017, 1:33 PM UTC

Nemanja said:


Lady Carolpringle59,

there are few new glitches reported after the last upgrade and devs are working on them.

Please, be patient.

A few???? LOL 4 i can think of without thinking...probably more...

Plarium must stop any further updates/upgrades until the current game is fully 100% functioning as advertised. And start actually testing updates, their current proceedures/policies are not working.
UTC +0:00
Lord Mark
17 April, 2017, 9:17 AM UTC

Hy !


I know it was spoken about the hero equipment but it is very unpleasant when:

- u win lvl 4 chest in BG and u get the same blade in all that chests.

- u buy lvl 4 chest and u get the same blade in all that chests.


It will better to exchange in market the equipment. 

It is ridicuolus to spend 30k saphire on the chests and sell them for 4k mooncoind couse u get duplicates.


Conclusion :

BLACK MARKET HERO EQUIPMENT EXCHANGE

UTC +0:00
Alina Bright
Community Manager
21 April, 2017, 2:19 PM UTC

Lord Mark said:


Hy !


I know it was spoken about the hero equipment but it is very unpleasant when:

- u win lvl 4 chest in BG and u get the same blade in all that chests.

- u buy lvl 4 chest and u get the same blade in all that chests.


It will better to exchange in market the equipment. 

It is ridicuolus to spend 30k saphire on the chests and sell them for 4k mooncoind couse u get duplicates.


Conclusion :

BLACK MARKET HERO EQUIPMENT EXCHANGE

There are certain in-game values that can be traded: like basic types of Resources and Scrolls. However, there are also many other non-tradeable in-game Items and Resources. We are not planning to give you an option to trade them or send them as a gift to other players.

The reason is that we're striving to maintain the game balance. Players receive a lot of Items that should be used on certain levels or Castle development stages. However, they are credited for your personal in-game activity, and they were not designed to give any benefits to other players.

UTC +2:00
bhagya_anne
23 April, 2017, 7:11 AM UTC

fix the problems, the lag and glitches are out of control now.  Can no longer type in league chat without the game removing ever 5th or 10th letter.

Troops put in catacomb are removed and slaughtered due to a glitch in the game - come on guys this isn't fair, seems to favour the 'coiners' not giving the regular player a chance. Then there is the problem of the lag and needed to refresh every 5 mins or the game completely freezes up.  Ok it is a good thing to introduce new ideas into the game (obviously to keep the coiners spending more money and wiping out the little guy) but fix the problems.  We shouldn't lose our troops because there are put away and a glitch opens them up for slaughter.

Also it would be great to offer a league event with a solo event, there needs to be more league tournaments

Anne
UTC +7:00
brunsonthomas
Moderator
23 April, 2017, 6:30 PM UTC

bhagya_anne said:


fix the problems, the lag and glitches are out of control now.  Can no longer type in league chat without the game removing ever 5th or 10th letter.

Troops put in catacomb are removed and slaughtered due to a glitch in the game - come on guys this isn't fair, seems to favour the 'coiners' not giving the regular player a chance. Then there is the problem of the lag and needed to refresh every 5 mins or the game completely freezes up.  Ok it is a good thing to introduce new ideas into the game (obviously to keep the coiners spending more money and wiping out the little guy) but fix the problems.  We shouldn't lose our troops because there are put away and a glitch opens them up for slaughter.

Also it would be great to offer a league event with a solo event, there needs to be more league tournaments

Anne

If you have troops that you have confirmed were in the catacombs return to the castle and were attacked please submit a ticket to support at https://plariumsupport.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new


Please try to clear your browser cache if you are having problems with the screen or the game locking up. Lag can be caused by many things including Internet provider speed, server load and too many things open while playing the game. 


If you have ideas to improve the game please submit a Suggestion at https://plarium.com/forum/en/stormfall-age-of-war/suggestions/35979_your-suggestions---2-2/?post=271792

UTC +5:00
Alina Bright
Community Manager
25 April, 2017, 12:54 PM UTC

bhagya_anne said:


fix the problems, the lag and glitches are out of control now.  Can no longer type in league chat without the game removing ever 5th or 10th letter.

Troops put in catacomb are removed and slaughtered due to a glitch in the game - come on guys this isn't fair, seems to favour the 'coiners' not giving the regular player a chance. Then there is the problem of the lag and needed to refresh every 5 mins or the game completely freezes up.  Ok it is a good thing to introduce new ideas into the game (obviously to keep the coiners spending more money and wiping out the little guy) but fix the problems.  We shouldn't lose our troops because there are put away and a glitch opens them up for slaughter.

Also it would be great to offer a league event with a solo event, there needs to be more league tournaments

Anne

Hello! If you experience this issue, please create a .har file and send it to our Support team so we can investigate this issue further.


Here’s an instruction on how to create a .har file - https://plariumsupport.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/115000723129-How-to-create-and-send-a-har-file


Please use this direct link in order to send it to our Support team - https://plariumsupport.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new


We would really appreciate your cooperation.


Thank you. 

UTC +2:00
Gadheras
2 May, 2017, 3:31 PM UTC

Plarium want to fleece us in every end on hero equipment and related.


- spend to get extra slots

- spend to buy chests

- spend to buy keys

- If you do a lot of bg's, inventory fill up fast. You can't trash items and take long to sell. So why not spend to sell your items there is a good chance you already spent on get in the first place.


Do you feel no shame Plarium?
UTC +2:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
3 May, 2017, 11:45 AM UTC
Gadheras said:

Plarium want to fleece us in every end on hero equipment and related.


- spend to get extra slots

- spend to buy chests

- spend to buy keys

- If you do a lot of bg's, inventory fill up fast. You can't trash items and take long to sell. So why not spend to sell your items there is a good chance you already spent on get in the first place.


Do you feel no shame Plarium?
Don't forget that you spend Sapphires in the game, which can be obtained in various in-game activities. By the way, what's your favorite way to get Sapphires?
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
Gadheras
3 May, 2017, 12:47 PM UTC
Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

Gadheras said:

Plarium want to fleece us in every end on hero equipment and related.


- spend to get extra slots

- spend to buy chests

- spend to buy keys

- If you do a lot of bg's, inventory fill up fast. You can't trash items and take long to sell. So why not spend to sell your items there is a good chance you already spent on get in the first place.


Do you feel no shame Plarium?
Don't forget that you spend Sapphires in the game, which can be obtained in various in-game activities. By the way, what's your favorite way to get Sapphires?
The number of sapphires on average possible to obtain ingame covers hardly anything. The time I had with Stormfall I got more out of forum activities than actual ingame ones. You should given us the option to just trash hero equipment if we so desired without the need for the time to sell unwanted ones. Or make selling them more or less instant. 
UTC +2:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
4 May, 2017, 9:55 AM UTC

Gadheras said:



The number of sapphires on average possible to obtain ingame covers hardly anything. The time I had with Stormfall I got more out of forum activities than actual ingame ones. You should given us the option to just trash hero equipment if we so desired without the need for the time to sell unwanted ones. Or make selling them more or less instant. 

I totally forgot about our forum activities :D

You're right, the amount of Sapphires you can get in the game cannot be compared to the losses that can occur :) However, that's what makes our game special. You can accumulate lots of Units, Sapphires, Items, and lose everything in a single fight.

As for the option to trash Items, we have passed this suggestion to devs long time ago. But it was declined, as you can discard chests and boost Item destruction. 
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
Gadheras
4 May, 2017, 10:21 AM UTC

Alyona Kolomiitseva said:


Gadheras said:



The number of sapphires on average possible to obtain ingame covers hardly anything. The time I had with Stormfall I got more out of forum activities than actual ingame ones. You should given us the option to just trash hero equipment if we so desired without the need for the time to sell unwanted ones. Or make selling them more or less instant. 

I totally forgot about our forum activities :D

You're right, the amount of Sapphires you can get in the game cannot be compared to the losses that can occur :) However, that's what makes our game special. You can accumulate lots of Units, Sapphires, Items, and lose everything in a single fight.

As for the option to trash Items, we have passed this suggestion to devs long time ago. But it was declined, as you can discard chests and boost Item destruction. 

And boosts cost sapphires end of the day.


There is no secret I been playing EVE for a long time. Want to know what is special? Blow up and loot another player (or it happen to you), take said loot, sell it ingame to other players. Take the credits you got and buy a plex, you can covert into sub time. Risk vs reward, time vs effort. With Plarium end of the day we are left with the choice of either spend or not. Invested time and effort by no means match possible rewards possible for your activities. Even in EVE if you get blown up you are not left with nothing as you recieve insureance payout of your loss, default at 40% (and you can pay for higher insurance level with ingame currency to make it closer to 100%).  


When I play a more grind like game, like world of warships. My skills and experience with the game have outcome of the rewards I can get after battles. 


As for Plarium, Yoda would said; The greed is big in this one.
UTC +2:00
re.medina035
26 May, 2017, 10:19 AM UTC
I would like to have the opportunity to choose my won Legentaries more often in ALL Tourneys.Why to take 1 Elephant when i dont have or use cavalry?Why to take a Pegasus when 2 Heros can serve me better?
UTC +8:00
Alina Bright
Community Manager
26 May, 2017, 3:03 PM UTC

re.medina035 said:


I would like to have the opportunity to choose my won Legentaries more often in ALL Tourneys.Why to take 1 Elephant when i dont have or use cavalry?Why to take a Pegasus when 2 Heros can serve me better?

Hello, you can win Legendary Units in some Tournaments and there are different Rewards.

UTC +2:00
DrFondles
Moderator
26 May, 2017, 7:05 PM UTC
re.medina035 said:

I would like to have the opportunity to choose my won Legentaries more often in ALL Tourneys.Why to take 1 Elephant when i dont have or use cavalry?Why to take a Pegasus when 2 Heros can serve me better?
Depends on your gamestyle medina. I personally use personally use a lot of elephants for my 20k nomads, they need someone to lead them to victory in battle  Remember a good way to gain Legendaries is through quests in your eagles nest^
Josh/Synergy S3
UTC +0:00
roadstar Pitbull
26 May, 2017, 7:35 PM UTC

Alyona Kolomiitseva said:


Gadheras said:



The number of sapphires on average possible to obtain ingame covers hardly anything. The time I had with Stormfall I got more out of forum activities than actual ingame ones. You should given us the option to just trash hero equipment if we so desired without the need for the time to sell unwanted ones. Or make selling them more or less instant. 

I totally forgot about our forum activities :D

You're right, the amount of Sapphires you can get in the game cannot be compared to the losses that can occur :) However, that's what makes our game special. You can accumulate lots of Units, Sapphires, Items, and lose everything in a single fight.

As for the option to trash Items, we have passed this suggestion to devs long time ago. But it was declined, as you can discard chests and boost Item destruction. 

Sapphires do not cover loses, nor should they.

When EVERYTHING in game costs sapphires to accomplish how is this stil a "free to play" game.

1. Tourements, kill your troops to win 10,000 sapphires, but it costs 60,000 sapphire to revive all.

2. Upgrade your buildings,,, to a point then use sketches. Which either you buy 5,000 or play tourements (see #1) to win 10.

3. Upgrade your troops,,, again to a limit, then buy tokens to continue. Or kill troops for free upgrades?? (see #1)

Want something special,, maybe troops, maybe a few fireballs, maybe a castle skin,, you can have those aslso,for a price of sapphires.


Where does any of this leave the 'free' player,,, potential fodder,, see #1...

UTC +0:00
1665466 users registered; 34180 topics; 253474 posts; our newest member:Castle №1131782