All Categories

Update Discussion - If you were the initator and developer ...

Update Discussion - If you were the initator and developer ...

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Comments
Apr 10, 2017, 12:5604/10/17
02/21/16
Less is More  don't implement anything New until you fix all the Bugs in what you already have!!!
Apr 10, 2017, 15:3604/10/17

Lady Carolpringle59,

there are few new glitches reported after the last upgrade and devs are working on them.

Please, be patient.
Apr 17, 2017, 09:1704/17/17
Apr 17, 2017, 09:23(edited)
11/27/14

Hy !

I know it was spoken about the hero equipment but it is very unpleasant when:

- u win lvl 4 chest in BG and u get the same blade in all that chests.

- u buy lvl 4 chest and u get the same blade in all that chests.

It will better to exchange in market the equipment. 

It is ridicuolus to spend 30k saphire on the chests and sell them for 4k mooncoind couse u get duplicates.

Conclusion :

BLACK MARKET HERO EQUIPMENT EXCHANGE

Apr 21, 2017, 14:1904/21/17
03/01/16

Lord Mark said:

Hy !

I know it was spoken about the hero equipment but it is very unpleasant when:

- u win lvl 4 chest in BG and u get the same blade in all that chests.

- u buy lvl 4 chest and u get the same blade in all that chests.

It will better to exchange in market the equipment. 

It is ridicuolus to spend 30k saphire on the chests and sell them for 4k mooncoind couse u get duplicates.

Conclusion :

BLACK MARKET HERO EQUIPMENT EXCHANGE

There are certain in-game values that can be traded: like basic types of Resources and Scrolls. However, there are also many other non-tradeable in-game Items and Resources. We are not planning to give you an option to trade them or send them as a gift to other players.

The reason is that we're striving to maintain the game balance. Players receive a lot of Items that should be used on certain levels or Castle development stages. However, they are credited for your personal in-game activity, and they were not designed to give any benefits to other players.

Apr 23, 2017, 07:1104/23/17
07/16/16

fix the problems, the lag and glitches are out of control now.  Can no longer type in league chat without the game removing ever 5th or 10th letter.

Troops put in catacomb are removed and slaughtered due to a glitch in the game - come on guys this isn't fair, seems to favour the 'coiners' not giving the regular player a chance. Then there is the problem of the lag and needed to refresh every 5 mins or the game completely freezes up.  Ok it is a good thing to introduce new ideas into the game (obviously to keep the coiners spending more money and wiping out the little guy) but fix the problems.  We shouldn't lose our troops because there are put away and a glitch opens them up for slaughter.

Also it would be great to offer a league event with a solo event, there needs to be more league tournaments

Anne
Apr 23, 2017, 18:3004/23/17
03/22/16

bhagya_anne said:

fix the problems, the lag and glitches are out of control now.  Can no longer type in league chat without the game removing ever 5th or 10th letter.

Troops put in catacomb are removed and slaughtered due to a glitch in the game - come on guys this isn't fair, seems to favour the 'coiners' not giving the regular player a chance. Then there is the problem of the lag and needed to refresh every 5 mins or the game completely freezes up.  Ok it is a good thing to introduce new ideas into the game (obviously to keep the coiners spending more money and wiping out the little guy) but fix the problems.  We shouldn't lose our troops because there are put away and a glitch opens them up for slaughter.

Also it would be great to offer a league event with a solo event, there needs to be more league tournaments

Anne

If you have troops that you have confirmed were in the catacombs return to the castle and were attacked please submit a ticket to support at https://plariumsupport.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Please try to clear your browser cache if you are having problems with the screen or the game locking up. Lag can be caused by many things including Internet provider speed, server load and too many things open while playing the game. 

If you have ideas to improve the game please submit a Suggestion at https://plarium.com/forum/en/stormfall-age-of-war/suggestions/35979_your-suggestions---2-2/?post=271792

Apr 25, 2017, 12:5404/25/17
03/01/16

bhagya_anne said:

Anne

Hello! If you experience this issue, please create a .har file and send it to our Support team so we can investigate this issue further.

Here’s an instruction on how to create a .har file - https://plariumsupport.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/115000723129-How-to-create-and-send-a-har-file

Please use this direct link in order to send it to our Support team - https://plariumsupport.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

We would really appreciate your cooperation.

Thank you. 

May 2, 2017, 15:3105/02/17
07/25/15

Plarium want to fleece us in every end on hero equipment and related.

- spend to get extra slots

- spend to buy chests

- spend to buy keys

- If you do a lot of bg's, inventory fill up fast. You can't trash items and take long to sell. So why not spend to sell your items there is a good chance you already spent on get in the first place.

Do you feel no shame Plarium?
Alyona KolomiitsevaCommunity Manager
May 3, 2017, 11:4505/03/17
09/17/15
Gadheras said:

- spend to buy chests

- spend to buy keys

- If you do a lot of bg's, inventory fill up fast. You can't trash items and take long to sell. So why not spend to sell your items there is a good chance you already spent on get in the first place.

Don't forget that you spend Sapphires in the game, which can be obtained in various in-game activities. By the way, what's your favorite way to get Sapphires?
May 3, 2017, 12:4705/03/17
07/25/15
Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

Gadheras said:

- spend to buy chests

- spend to buy keys

Don't forget that you spend Sapphires in the game, which can be obtained in various in-game activities. By the way, what's your favorite way to get Sapphires?
The number of sapphires on average possible to obtain ingame covers hardly anything. The time I had with Stormfall I got more out of forum activities than actual ingame ones. You should given us the option to just trash hero equipment if we so desired without the need for the time to sell unwanted ones. Or make selling them more or less instant. 
Alyona KolomiitsevaCommunity Manager
May 4, 2017, 09:5505/04/17
09/17/15

Gadheras said:

The number of sapphires on average possible to obtain ingame covers hardly anything. The time I had with Stormfall I got more out of forum activities than actual ingame ones. You should given us the option to just trash hero equipment if we so desired without the need for the time to sell unwanted ones. Or make selling them more or less instant. 

I totally forgot about our forum activities :D

You're right, the amount of Sapphires you can get in the game cannot be compared to the losses that can occur :) However, that's what makes our game special. You can accumulate lots of Units, Sapphires, Items, and lose everything in a single fight.

As for the option to trash Items, we have passed this suggestion to devs long time ago. But it was declined, as you can discard chests and boost Item destruction. 
May 4, 2017, 10:2105/04/17
07/25/15

Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

Gadheras said:

I totally forgot about our forum activities :D

You're right, the amount of Sapphires you can get in the game cannot be compared to the losses that can occur :) However, that's what makes our game special. You can accumulate lots of Units, Sapphires, Items, and lose everything in a single fight.

As for the option to trash Items, we have passed this suggestion to devs long time ago. But it was declined, as you can discard chests and boost Item destruction. 

And boosts cost sapphires end of the day.

There is no secret I been playing EVE for a long time. Want to know what is special? Blow up and loot another player (or it happen to you), take said loot, sell it ingame to other players. Take the credits you got and buy a plex, you can covert into sub time. Risk vs reward, time vs effort. With Plarium end of the day we are left with the choice of either spend or not. Invested time and effort by no means match possible rewards possible for your activities. Even in EVE if you get blown up you are not left with nothing as you recieve insureance payout of your loss, default at 40% (and you can pay for higher insurance level with ingame currency to make it closer to 100%).  

When I play a more grind like game, like world of warships. My skills and experience with the game have outcome of the rewards I can get after battles. 

As for Plarium, Yoda would said; The greed is big in this one.
May 26, 2017, 10:1905/26/17
12/14/15
I would like to have the opportunity to choose my won Legentaries more often in ALL Tourneys.Why to take 1 Elephant when i dont have or use cavalry?Why to take a Pegasus when 2 Heros can serve me better?
May 26, 2017, 15:0305/26/17
03/01/16

re.medina035 said:

I would like to have the opportunity to choose my won Legentaries more often in ALL Tourneys.Why to take 1 Elephant when i dont have or use cavalry?Why to take a Pegasus when 2 Heros can serve me better?

Hello, you can win Legendary Units in some Tournaments and there are different Rewards.

May 26, 2017, 19:0505/26/17
10/21/14
re.medina035 said:

Depends on your gamestyle medina. I personally use personally use a lot of elephants for my 20k nomads, they need someone to lead them to victory in battle  Remember a good way to gain Legendaries is through quests in your eagles nest^
Jul 5, 2017, 19:4807/05/17
01/21/16
Time for a hamlet update.  With the addition of daily quests the hamlets are seeing increased use, but it is becoming more difficult with hold a hamlet long enough to obtain more that a small number or resources.  It would be nice to see some sort of timed protection or ability to setup defense for a percentage
Jul 14, 2017, 14:5007/14/17
07/03/15
The Global tournament 100% troop speed for a day should read neighborhood expansion not global as it only means you can reach double the distance from your castle in the same time. To truly label it global you would have to apply a 24hr free relocation window so leagues that dominate a region or territory and  attack other leagues that are on the other side of the game, as you might say. I don't see the troop speed increase promoting greater conflict as I think is the point of the offer.
Jul 15, 2017, 05:3107/15/17
10/31/14

Euclus said:

The Global tournament 100% troop speed for a day should read neighborhood expansion not global as it only means you can reach double the distance from your castle in the same time. To truly label it global you would have to apply a 24hr free relocation window so leagues that dominate a region or territory and  attack other leagues that are on the other side of the game, as you might say. I don't see the troop speed increase promoting greater conflict as I think is the point of the offer.

The tournament was implemented largely due to player complaints. It​ is a good idea, and help greatly in the Darkplain. 

Aug 18, 2017, 03:4908/18/17
07/16/16

How come the players in the top league get offers special packages?  https://prnt.sc/g9tyge  It makes them stronger and gives them the advantage that nobody else can every catch up?  Come on Plarium where is your sense of fairness?

Aug 18, 2017, 07:5308/18/17
02/29/16

bhagya_anne said:

How come the players in the top league get offers special packages?  https://prnt.sc/g9tyge  It makes them stronger and gives them the advantage that nobody else can every catch up?  Come on Plarium where is your sense of fairness?

Hello. 

Special Offers are given based on a set algorithm which is constantly evolving. 

You can receive a cheap or an expensive Special Offer. It is chosen by that algorithm. All players receive these Offers, and if a player is a member of a TOP League, it doesn't mean he won't receive the Offers at all.