All Categories

README PLS

README PLS

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Nov 21, 2018, 03:1111/21/18
11/21/18

README PLS

HI, I just want to tell you plarium, if u can reduce the time to travel to dungeons in the stone hart castle 1 minute its a lot if u have 30 to defeat 1min to go + 1 minute to come back its 2minutes x 30 = 1 hour to make all its a lot of time :s
Views
Comments
Comments
Nov 22, 2018, 18:1711/22/18
Nov 22, 2018, 18:18(edited)
11/04/15

It wouldn't hurt them to include all battlegrounds in the paragon update - http://prntscr.com/llpuop

We have 60 per day to kill

BiohazarDModerator
Nov 25, 2018, 11:4811/25/18
10/04/13
Sir Dan Saul Knight said:

1 min is an update, in the beginning it took normal travel time to get to BG's - lol.

I can't see many players disagreeing with your request, who wouldn't want an easier life.

On a different note, seeing as you are clearing each BG with your entire SH army, why not split the troops and do more than 1 at a time. If you have low level BG's still, kill them with 1 troop armies.

So how are you finding the new BG's. Do you think you are making a profit from them? Very lazily I haven't really tried them, even though I have the resource values now so can track them properrly.
I haven't seemed to make any profit from them so far unfortunately. 
Nov 27, 2018, 21:2411/27/18
Nov 27, 2018, 21:28(edited)
11/04/15

BiohazarD said:

Sir Dan Saul Knight said:

1 min is an update, in the beginning it took normal travel time to get to BG's - lol.

I can't see many players disagreeing with your request, who wouldn't want an easier life.

On a different note, seeing as you are clearing each BG with your entire SH army, why not split the troops and do more than 1 at a time. If you have low level BG's still, kill them with 1 troop armies.

So how are you finding the new BG's. Do you think you are making a profit from them? Very lazily I haven't really tried them, even though I have the resource values now so can track them properrly.
I haven't seemed to make any profit from them so far unfortunately. 

I usually send blocks of 6, so reducing the time would only make the game freeze and glitch while I am selecting units to send

I only send one gargoyle to each battleground and keep my highest level within zero-loss limits for this purpose

It is useful for scrolls, wisdom points, XP tournaments and the new bg tournament

I need to greatly increase my Vault storage and complete the scrolls before I try hitting higher levels ... but would never send expensive units to die

Just wish we had a cheaper method to scout these battlegrounds and new saga quests. I can send unsupported champions to the old bg and lose nothing, and send one archer to old saga quests (even if we can no longer trust our battle reports)
Nov 29, 2018, 13:4711/29/18
02/22/16
There are little secrets (I can't tell you what they are they are secret ) but if you send the right unit to the right Bgs you can really speeds up the SH BGs