Where is Alina Phoenix?

Where is Alina Phoenix?

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Sep 10, 2018, 09:3409/10/18
02/29/16

Where is Alina Phoenix?

Hi, Lords and Ladies! 

I'm Sergiy and I will be substituting Alina on the forum during the next two weeks while Alina is searching for inspiration on her vacation in Montenegro. I'll ask Alina to share some photos with you once she comes back. 

But until that, I'll be here and do my best to help you with game-related questions and issues. 

Views
Comments
Comments
Sep 10, 2018, 11:0009/10/18
10/31/14

Sergey Kryvorotchenko said:

Hi, Lords and Ladies! 

I'm Sergiy and I will be substituting Alina on the forum during the next two weeks while Alina is searching for inspiration on her vacation in Montenegro. I'll ask Alina to share some photos with you once she comes back. 

But until that, I'll be here and do my best to help you with game-related questions and issues. 

Another Vacation. 

This is criminal. We get no vacation from Oberon's wheel of fortune and daily quests. But Alina is already on her third vacation. 

NOT FAIR. 
Sep 10, 2018, 11:1209/10/18
Sep 10, 2018, 11:12(edited)
04/10/15

Lord Oracle

are you going to answer and coment every post with the phrase 'this is criminal'?

please stop flooding the forum with destructive post and if you dont have any constructive coment to write, please refrain till you have one to post

besides, in this particular post every people who has vacations can choose the days he/she takes for them. so please stop and avoid making this type of out of topic comments you do.

this is the second comment i write about ur behavior, and will send you a PM. once more please stop or the next will be deleted.

thanks in advance for your comprenhension

Regards

Sep 10, 2018, 11:3509/10/18
10/31/14

Juglar del Viento said:

Lord Oracle

are you going to answer and coment every post with the phrase 'this is criminal'?

please stop flooding the forum with destructive post and if you dont have any constructive coment to write, please refrain till you have one to post

besides, in this particular post every people who has vacations can choose the days he/she takes for them. so please stop and avoid making this type of out of topic comments you do.

this is the second comment i write about ur behavior, and will send you a PM. once more please stop or the next will be deleted.

thanks in advance for your comprenhension

Regards

Actually this is a very positive post. depending on your take on the saying this is criminal, which is a saying/idiom/lingua ect of sort. 

Should I put a smiley after saying that.