12/13/14

Champion XP Tournament Comments

6.8 million within the first few hours?   -   http://prntscr.com/kila4l

Views
Comments
Comments
Aug 14, 2018, 17:3508/14/18
12/13/14

We have seen reports from many on facebook who were glued to the keyboard for 16+ hours and only got junk

Aug 17, 2018, 03:4808/17/18
12/18/14

Snowgoon said:

Latest scores

Dark Plains - 15m - http://prntscr.com/kjg4bn

Untamed - 15.2m - https://prnt.sc/kjb4t2

Farwol - 6.9m - http://prntscr.com/kjgheh

Facebook - 31.4m - https://prnt.sc/kj9w7o

Even with infinite energy and boosts, these players did a lot of clicking

Wonder how many were disappointed with the contents of their summoning bonds

lol yes it took me hours after work to get to just over 1 million and rank around 79th then by the time i logged back after work i was ranked below 100 

so all that time and effort was kind of wasted for me since i wanted the higher level bond
Aug 17, 2018, 10:1808/17/18
04/10/15

Dear Lords

the points can be made also sacrificing champions ang geist, so if the lord have a lot of geist or low levels champions and resoruces enough can speed up the points of the tournaments. Add to this the fights against undeads/corrupteds.

i have a captain in my league that she completes the tournaments in few hours only having a lot of bonds and a bunch of energy refillers

Regards
Aug 17, 2018, 13:0108/17/18
12/18/14

Juglar del Viento said:

Dear Lords

the points can be made also sacrificing champions ang geist, so if the lord have a lot of geist or low levels champions and resoruces enough can speed up the points of the tournaments. Add to this the fights against undeads/corrupteds.

i have a captain in my league that she completes the tournaments in few hours only having a lot of bonds and a bunch of energy refillers

Regards

yes people were sacrificing champions to get them to a higher level so that the experience was higher when they attacked the undead 

tell me how this is balanced when the majority of players do not have that many low level champions to sacrifice and have to do the grind to gain the exp points?
Aug 17, 2018, 13:3108/17/18
12/28/14
Juglar del Viento said:

Dear Lords

Regards
the rules of the tourney stated that sacrificed champions were not granted points so if they were the rest of us were ripped off
Aug 17, 2018, 14:3108/17/18
Aug 17, 2018, 14:33(edited)
07/26/15

when you open your bonds keep all 3 star even in the greys, get these up to 4 stars as many of them as you can but do not upgrade any xp on them, you need a lot of the 4 stars and when the solo champ tourney comes around you then activate your double xp booster, do as many undeads as you possibly can trying to get all those 4 star champs no matter the rarity to 30, then open more common bonds but do not use any 3 stars to sacrifice for xp, only use those to sacrifice if you need to take a champ to 4 stars

once you max the xp on all of those 4 star champs, use the useless grey ones and greens as u dont need many duplicates to take any good champs to 5 stars then max those on xp too, then enlighten those 5 star champs to get even more xp during the tourney taking them to max xp at 35, it takes a bit to set it up initially but once you have it set up, you can get into the top 3, i was taught how to do this :)
Aug 17, 2018, 16:1108/17/18
04/10/15

Joan said:

the rules of the tourney stated that sacrificed champions were not granted points so if they were the rest of us were ripped off

the rules are getting xp for the champion and sacrificing them are one of the ways to do

Regards
Aug 17, 2018, 16:1108/17/18
12/18/14
Joan said:

Juglar del Viento said:

Dear Lords

Regards
as stated the rules in the tournament stated that sacrificed champions did not gain points
Aug 17, 2018, 16:1308/17/18
12/18/14

BG SLAYER said:

when you open your bonds keep all 3 star even in the greys, get these up to 4 stars as many of them as you can but do not upgrade any xp on them, you need a lot of the 4 stars and when the solo champ tourney comes around you then activate your double xp booster, do as many undeads as you possibly can trying to get all those 4 star champs no matter the rarity to 30, then open more common bonds but do not use any 3 stars to sacrifice for xp, only use those to sacrifice if you need to take a champ to 4 stars

once you max the xp on all of those 4 star champs, use the useless grey ones and greens as u dont need many duplicates to take any good champs to 5 stars then max those on xp too, then enlighten those 5 star champs to get even more xp during the tourney taking them to max xp at 35, it takes a bit to set it up initially but once you have it set up, you can get into the top 3, i was taught how to do this :)

what server do you play on? champions were just recently introduced to Dark Plains so there are many non-coining players who would not have accumulated that many lower level champions to be able to compete fairly in the tournament

so end result is its a coiner tournament made to make the big players even bigger
Aug 17, 2018, 16:1508/17/18
12/18/14

Juglar del Viento said:

Joan said:

the rules are getting xp for the champion and sacrificing them are one of the ways to do

Regards

Juglar i read the rules sacrificed champions were not supposed to gain experience points in the tournament

i know people were sacrificing higher ranked champions to bring them closer to levelling so that the exp gained was higher

so as Joan stated if exp gained from sacrificing champs was rewarded points then there are many players who were essentially ripped off since the people who spend money once again gained far more than those who don't
Aug 17, 2018, 17:1208/17/18
Aug 17, 2018, 17:20(edited)
12/13/14

Jezebel said:

Juglar del Viento said:

Joan said:

Regards

Juglar i read the rules sacrificed champions were not supposed to gain experience points in the tournament

i know people were sacrificing higher ranked champions to bring them closer to levelling so that the exp gained was higher

so as Joan stated if exp gained from sacrificing champs was rewarded points then there are many players who were essentially ripped off since the people who spend money once again gained far more than those who don't

You can sacrifice for Enlightenment and Ranking Up and these do not give experience - these are also ignored in the Mareth Quest

If you sacrifice to Level-Up then you do get experience, but it is a bit wasteful

One player sacrificed well over 100 champions but finished nowhere in the tournament rankings

It is better to do the grind and kill undead - but I do not recommend spending hundreds of Emeralds for Energy Refills and XP Boosts ... especially when you know that GREEN Champions will drop 95% of the time from Epic Bonds

It would be CHEAPER to ignore the tournament and spend your Emeralds buying Epic Bonds  
Aug 17, 2018, 22:1508/17/18
07/26/15
JEZEBEL i play on server 1, there you have to gain 30 million points in the tourney or better now to get into top 3, 1 of my friends tried, he managed 29 million points and just got pushed out of 3rd spot at the end of the solo champ tourney
Aug 18, 2018, 16:0808/18/18
12/13/14

BG SLAYER said:

JEZEBEL i play on server 1, there you have to gain 30 million points in the tourney or better now to get into top 3, 1 of my friends tried, he managed 29 million points and just got pushed out of 3rd spot at the end of the solo champ tourney

That solitary HOLY Bond is a big carrot on a little stick - http://prntscr.com/kk5x71

Aug 19, 2018, 01:1008/19/18
08/21/14

I was able to briefly get into the top 5 during the tourney, right before I went to bed.  When I got back on later, with only a few hours left, I was ranked 21st.   I finished at 17th.    I agree with BG Slayer.   It takes a bit of setting up, and even though I wasn't set up for the first tourney here, I still managed to finish in the top 20, though it was a grind I'm not likely to do again.  I might have finished higher if I hadn't run out of emeralds and basic bonds.  I was scratching with low levels in that final hour, hoping for bond drops.

I did manage to get 2 good champs from Rank 3 to Rank 5 with all the trash leveling.  I developed a chart to help me keep the grey and green trash organized while I was gathering the 'material' needed for upgrading the good champs.  Now I'm using the same chart to get them to Rank 6, though I may do as BG Slayer suggested and just leave the trash at Rank 4 once they get there.  I may level them up to 7 or 9 to get them past the really low points.  Using the tourneys to finish leveling and upgrades sounds like a good idea if you can keep everything organized...and you have storage for all the trash.
Aug 19, 2018, 17:1108/19/18
Aug 19, 2018, 17:14(edited)
12/13/14

I use the Padlock to organise my better champions and leave most of the junk unlocked - only locking a couple of junk champions which I intend to rank up.

Using the Locked filter pushes them all to the top, so we can see at a glance what needs doing, and avoids the need to keep scrolling down.

The padlock's main design function  (for avoiding accidental sacrificing) is not very helpful, so using it for other functions can be much more useful

Sep 23, 2018, 15:2209/23/18
12/13/14

Tournament Nerfed

Oberon: The Solo Champion XP Tournament has come to a close!

You earned 150344 Points in this Tournament.
You earned the following rewards:

Emeralds: 65
Paragon Activator: 30 min.: 2
Gold: 11x1K
Iron: 11x1K
Food: 11x1K
25% Food Consumption Decrease for 1 day(s): 1
Lost One: 7
Basic Summoning Bond: 8
Champion XP Boost: 2

Oberon: The Solo Champion XP Tournament has come to a close!

You earned 160005 Points in this Tournament.
You earned the following rewards:

Emeralds: 20 instead of 65
Paragon Activator: 30 min.: 1 instead of 2
Gold: 4x1K instead of 11
Iron: 4x1K instead of 11
Food: 4x1K instead of 11
25% Food Consumption removed
Lost One: 5 instead of 7
Energy Recharge: 2 (only worth 10 Emeralds each)
Basic Summoning Bond: 6 instead of 8
Champion XP Boost: 1 instead of 2

- https://prnt.sc/kx38cg

Energy Recharge only costs 10 Emeralds - http://prntscr.com/kx8m1t

The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.