All Categories

Event logs disappear

Event logs disappear

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Jul 20, 2018, 00:1607/20/18
05/29/16

Event logs disappear

Under the Grand Marshal, you should be able to see logs about events happened to you.

In some cases of sieges or raids, these logs either never appear or come hours later.

No, the siege was not canceled, I even had the chance to revive my troops in the Infirmary, but there is no trace of why.

There was no accumulation of vents either and everything else is there in the logs. Whatever happened before and/or after.

It begs the question, is there a feature or a for-fee access provided to some players legally or illegally to interfere with server event logs.

This could also explain a strange phenomenon of perfectly timed or sized attacks by some players.

Also, somehow, these same group of players manages to get a hold of an insane amount of resources in the form of Firebombs or Weor protections.

Another strange occurrence is self activating Weor. 

Have a successful spy mission and there is no sign of Weor protection on the map. Even can spy again, bit not even a single FB will get through.

This I assume can be a game mod of sort, but there must be a very easy API to integrate on such level.

Would you consider these cheats as cheating?

Views
Comments
Comments
Jul 20, 2018, 10:2607/20/18
10/31/14

Its  conspiracy, dare I say!

A browser cache conspiracy. 

Mod have no access, legal and direct to any aspect of the game. However they do have direct interaction with the support team and low level developers. This acces is not a privilege and mod is advised to increase his web  contacts as time progress.

Mods can't influence the game. Because they don't have admin access. Though CM( not all) and administrative personnel like technical support and VIP agent do have those privileges.

Though, there was  rumour that  certain league had bribed a certain plarium worker this that. I don't see why that is not part of strategy game play, intel is gold in  game.