All Categories

The daily quest golds

The daily quest golds

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Jul 3, 2018, 11:3207/03/18
04/24/16

The daily quest golds

The weekly quest gold of 25 daily quest can not be made when the daily quest golds include golds that should be on the weekly quest.  To ask someone to make 30 help quest when you in a league were you dont have 30 active member is unfair.  Im not even sure we have enough active member to get 30 in a week.  When you get 4 of these golds in a week, and you and in the halmet golds that I will not even waste my time on, that adds up to over 10 a week that can not be made.  that also mean there no way to make the weekly gold of 25 so getting double screwed here.

The daily and weekly golds need to be made more fair.  if also screws us out of making the monthly gold of 100 daily quest.  Let make it fair.  I took a count of our 45 member league and so far today we have 7 active members. most of the time it 20 members.  It take me 2 or more weeks to get 21 member to respond to any help request I make and a lot of the time the request go unfilled.

As of right now, the 30 daily help request is a screw job and should be a weekly gold.  As of right now this make 8 weeks I have NOT made the weekly gold of 25 daily quest.

Kg
Views
Comments
Comments
Agent PavelTechnical Support
Jul 4, 2018, 08:1207/04/18
07/02/15

Hello, Lord!

The reported case cannot be classified as a bug since this is a part of the regular gameplay. I have moved your topic to Game Discussion thread.

Jul 4, 2018, 14:0807/04/18
12/18/14
Agent Pavel said:

Hello, Lord!

The reported case cannot be classified as a bug since this is a part of the regular gameplay. I have moved your topic to Game Discussion thread.

this is the game discussion thread not the bug thread and the OP is correct even with an active league 30 help requests is hard to come by since most of their members are done building I think the highest i have gotten in that particular quest is 17 in the past 6 months or so - either reduce the number of help requests required or add help requests to lost arts
Jul 4, 2018, 21:3207/04/18
05/20/16
Jezebel said:

Agent Pavel said:

Hello, Lord!

this is the game discussion thread not the bug thread and the OP is correct even with an active league 30 help requests is hard to come by since most of their members are done building I think the highest i have gotten in that particular quest is 17 in the past 6 months or so - either reduce the number of help requests required or add help requests to lost arts
And Dragon Arts would be nice. As in Rise of Balur for both LA and DA 
Jul 5, 2018, 06:3407/05/18
01/11/16
ffieditor said:

The weekly quest gold of 25 daily quest can not be made when the daily quest golds include golds that should be on the weekly quest.  To ask someone to make 30 help quest when you in a league were you dont have 30 active member is unfair.  Im not even sure we have enough active member to get 30 in a week.  When you get 4 of these golds in a week, and you and in the halmet golds that I will not even waste my time on, that adds up to over 10 a week that can not be made.  that also mean there no way to make the weekly gold of 25 so getting double screwed here.

The daily and weekly golds need to be made more fair.  if also screws us out of making the monthly gold of 100 daily quest.  Let make it fair.  I took a count of our 45 member league and so far today we have 7 active members. most of the time it 20 members.  It take me 2 or more weeks to get 21 member to respond to any help request I make and a lot of the time the request go unfilled.

As of right now, the 30 daily help request is a screw job and should be a weekly gold.  As of right now this make 8 weeks I have NOT made the weekly gold of 25 daily quest.

Kg
It takes a d!ck to be a d!ck.
Jul 5, 2018, 14:2707/05/18
02/29/16

Hello!

Not all Mar'eth Quests can be completed easily. Devs added some Quests that are harder to complete on purpose of adding more motivitaion for players to work a little bit to get the reward. 

30 League Help request. 

If your League is too small, try to increase it. Recruit new members, combine with other Leagues.

Quests for Hamlets.

Yes, Hamlets are part of the game players don't like at all. But it doesn't mean they're impossible to complete. Hard - yes, but not impossible.

Mar'eth Quests were added to the game as additional way to get free reward for actions you complete in the game every day even without having Quests. Focus on those Quests you can complete and enjoy your reward :)

Jul 5, 2018, 14:3907/05/18
Jul 5, 2018, 14:45(edited)
12/18/14

Alina Phoenix said:

Hello!

Not all Mar'eth Quests can be completed easily. Devs added some Quests that are harder to complete on purpose of adding more motivitaion for players to work a little bit to get the reward. 

30 League Help request

If your League is too small, try to increase it. Recruit new members, combine with other Leagues.

Quests for Hamlets.

Yes, Hamlets are part of the game players don't like at all. But it doesn't mean they're impossible to complete. Hard - yes, but not impossible.

Mar'eth Quests were added to the game as additional way to get free reward for actions you complete in the game every day even without having Quests. Focus on those Quests you can complete and enjoy your reward :)

It is more than just the size of a league that affects this quest - some leagues have mostly high level players that are done with building upgrades or players who don't spend a lot and do not have the sketches to continue upgrades

by adding help requests to lost arts and dragon stone it will help - but as for me all upgrades are done so there is no way I can send a help request unless my castle gets hit and i send one to help with my altar

I don't play hamlets so I accept that I will not achieve those mareth quests, as for help requests I rely on others to send them and I don't ever achieve them because of the above stated reasons

there should be some thought put into these things before they are implemented there is always a point where people won't be able to achieve them and changes need to be made again 

also increasing the daily league quests makes them near impossible to achieve most days - for example we have to complete 4500 divine quests today to achieve the maximum - this means every single player in my league would have to log in twice today and complete all their divine quests - that is just not happening - this doesn't increase activity it only affects morale of a league because it won't be achieved

Jul 5, 2018, 14:5607/05/18
01/11/16
Alina Phoenix said:

Hello!

30 League Help request. 

Quests for Hamlets.

This more of an objective game. So terms of objectives PTFO or GTFO! 
Jul 6, 2018, 05:1507/06/18
08/21/14

Alina Phoenix said:

Hello!

30 League Help request. 

Quests for Hamlets.

Even on Facebook Dark Plains with an active 150 member league, getting 20 help request was a rare achievement.   I'd like to see someone get 30 on Plarium without using alts.

There are numerous reasons for this.   With each upgrade, the time increases per upgrade, often well beyond a single day.   With each upgrade, the player gets closer to to the maximum sketch free upgrade, as well the maximum full possible upgrade, which means with each passing day, the league's chances of getting this quest completed decreases until there is absolutely NO CHANCE.

Even if leagues somehow managed to grow in the ever decreasing population of Stormfall (Alts do not count), this quest has a very limited and finite future.

Hamlets hard, but not impossible?  How many players....that don't coin massive defense....can complete this?   If its more than 0.1%, I'll be shocked.  Having one quest is ridiculous, but having TWO of them is just insane.
Jul 6, 2018, 14:0307/06/18
08/03/14

Alina Phoenix said:

Hello!

motivate to do what?

in a mature league with most members having completed all construction.....what are we supposed to me motaviated to do?  make alts to accomplish this goal?
Jul 6, 2018, 15:4107/06/18
Jul 6, 2018, 15:52(edited)
12/18/14

IronApex said:

Alina Phoenix said:

Hello!

motivate to do what?

in a mature league with most members having completed all construction.....what are we supposed to me motaviated to do?  make alts to accomplish this goal?

exactly I am not really motivated to play lately at all - basic daily actions I would normally have performed are becoming impossible to do with the lag and freezing in the game (no its not my computer) If I can't do simple resource raids without lagging and freezing in the game to replace losses what is my motivation to do PVP?

changes to mareth quests and daily league quests have made them more difficult to complete so I am not so motivated to do them anymore

I tell my league that I do  not expect them to do BG's or kill enemy units for the daily league quests unless there is a tourney running and they are going to play PVP or BG

if devs think its more "challenging" they are wrong we simply do LESS and grow tired of it