All Categories

Reinforcement movements.

Reinforcement movements.

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Jun 27, 2018, 01:5306/27/18

Reinforcement movements.

As a new Marshall, I was speaking to a fellow peer and they stated that they have been able to move other players reinforcement troops, which had been sent to their castle, to protect their castle and move them into the beacon to 'cover' it. I asked them for more information but they were vague and simply stating they had this ability. 

Finding this a grand way to protect a beacon, I was looking for a way to do that? I have searched the rules and guidelines. Found nothing. I also searched to forum for instructions on doing this. Unfortunately I have been unable to discover how this is possible. I did not think you could 'move' or relocate reinforcements sent to you due to them belonging to another player. 

Can anyone from Plarium let me know how this is done?  

Stormwatch

Views
Comments
Comments
Jun 27, 2018, 09:5806/27/18
04/10/15

Lady Lylla

there is no way that one player can send troops to beacon if these dont belong to that player.

i mean if i have on  my castle the troops of all my league reinforcering me, i only can send to beacon my own troops i cant sent the troops from other lords that are on my castle

all this is if the beacon we are talking belongs to the league

now lets go to other scenario.

the league is going to take a beacon, from balur or from other league.

then the strategy is all people send attacking troops to take it and we all are sure that we are going to take the beacon. then exist the posibility to send defending troops of all league from one lord.

all lords have sent to me all the defense to my castle. i can do league attacks sending attack with my troops plus 2 lords more.

in this point i have all defense troops from the league. all the other lords have sent the attacks and only me left. then before the attacking troops take the beacon i sent a lot of league attacks with defending troops. but the option is attack the beacon and send the defense.

hope this can help you what with you are looking for.

Regards
Jun 27, 2018, 22:5306/27/18

Juglar del Viento said:

then the strategy is all people send attacking troops to take it and we all are sure that we are going to take the beacon. then exist the posibility to send defending troops of all league from one lord.

all lords have sent to me all the defense to my castle. i can do league attacks sending attack with my troops plus 2 lords more.

in this point i have all defense troops from the league. all the other lords have sent the attacks and only me left. then before the attacking troops take the beacon i sent a lot of league attacks with defending troops. but the option is attack the beacon and send the defense.

Regards

Thank you for all your advice. It is much appreciated. 

I would like to be clear on this last part though before I take my leave. So, if I understand this properly, you can use reinforcement troops sent to your castle by other people in your league. It is something you can only do when taking a beacon along with two other players. 

You will use a 'league attack', during the beacon acquisition, which does allow you to use the other players defensive troops that have been sent to your castle, along with your own offensive troops. 

Is that a correct understanding? . 

Jun 28, 2018, 02:4506/28/18
Jun 28, 2018, 02:49(edited)
12/18/14

LyllaDasario said:

Juglar del Viento said:

Regards

Thank you for all your advice. It is much appreciated. 

I would like to be clear on this last part though before I take my leave. So, if I understand this properly, you can use reinforcement troops sent to your castle by other people in your league. It is something you can only do when taking a beacon along with two other players. 

You will use a 'league attack', during the beacon acquisition, which does allow you to use the other players defensive troops that have been sent to your castle, along with your own offensive troops. 

Is that a correct understanding? . 

you take a beacon with offense - you could in theory send both offense and defense but if someone had heavy defense on the beacon you could lose a substantial amount of your defense so I would not recommend it - you could also send your offense league attack followed by one with defense but if your offense attack failed then your defense would hit a big defense wall and would die unless you are able to cancel it before it hits

you cannot send defense as reinforcements as a league strike if you have already secured the beacon it has to be sent as a league strike while your initial offense hit is en-route then it will act as reinforcements when it lands - i really do not recommend doing it this way it is too risky there are large hammers out there that could wipe you out easily
Jun 28, 2018, 08:3306/28/18
10/31/14

That ss how emps wiped 70%  of destiny offense.

Juglar explained it well. You will need planning, lots of it. Teamspeak and discord are handy.

You musk also prepare well in advance
Jun 28, 2018, 09:4906/28/18
04/10/15

Dear Lords

you have to be pretty sure to take the beacon if only send defense. its that why i said to launch the defense after all attack sent.

of course the strategy can vary and send at the end some defense with offense 

and yes you understood it ... you can send defense in a league attack always if the beacon still does not belong to ur league

Regards
Jun 28, 2018, 16:1406/28/18
12/18/14
Oracle said:

That ss how emps wiped 70%  of destiny offense.

Juglar explained it well. You will need planning, lots of it. Teamspeak and discord are handy.

You musk also prepare well in advance
lol what? please tell me when this happened it never happened when I was in Destiny