All Categories

agent closed a bug report in error i hope

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Jun 25, 2018, 15:4806/25/18

I have checked your account logs.

I can confirm you received 120 Soulstones with the purchase and bought Oath of Faith Lost Art Scroll, 100 Soulstones worth. Since you had 25 Soulstones before, you still have 45 Soulstones on your balance after the Scroll is bought.

Since the issue has not been classified as a bug, the topic will be closed. 

since the agent didn't even listen to the fact i haven't even discovered chivalry and can't buy a scroll of that nature i fail to see how the case is closed... the game said i needed to discover more tech when i looked at that thinking it was a different way to achieve it. does the black market routinely charge you for items you can't get?

Views
Comments
Comments
Jun 25, 2018, 16:0406/25/18
04/10/15

Lord Ericson

the agent checked your account and said that you bought the oath of faith scroll which cost 100 stones

i think you can buy the scrolls with stones every time you want although u still cant discover the art in order your level

so please check inside your castle if you have that scroll for the time you can discover it

you have 2 ways to check it

go to black market ... stones tab and in botton navigate to page 3 or 4 to the scrolls area to see if oath of faith appears. if it not appears then you have bought it in the moment it only needs one scroll.

second way is going ot lost art window and navigate till oath of faith to check in the lines is you have the scroll. if you have it u will see 1/1 and if not you will see 0/1 

i think to buy that kind of scrolls you can do it in any moment independent if you have discover cavaltry or not.

hope this can help you

Regards

Jun 25, 2018, 16:1506/25/18
i just did exactly that and found it. i wonder about the msg that said i couldn't use get it until i open the tech tree in that area but i owe these gentlemen a apology for wasting there time... i didn't even remember it telling me i couldn't access that scroll and tech tree until he mentioned it i have been moving to a new house the last week and since this is a new game and all i am pretty lost with running into things like this and the guide not giving any explainations and i haven't had any luck finding a good into site and the forumns here are being revamped with the changes so alot of the info i hit is old school
Jun 25, 2018, 16:2706/25/18
04/10/15

Lord Ericson

glad to see that the info was helpful for you. dont worry its our work giving explanations and trying to help the users in the forum.

as i told you, you can buy the scroll in any time but the system requires discover previous arts before that one although you have the scroll and that is why you got the message.

good haunting mylord and hope the game will let you pass nice moments with it.

you are always welcome to write all your doubts here in the forum and we all will try to help you as far we can.

Regards and Enjoy