All Categories

Battlegrounds not working properly

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Jun 21, 2018, 16:5006/21/18
09/27/14

For the last 3 months every time i do a battleground i have gotten poor rewards and hardly anything back. I don't know what is going wrong with them but i haven't got anything decent since early march
Views
Comments
Comments
Jun 21, 2018, 21:4906/21/18
02/25/18

I do not know the way you do em , since you seem to be experimented , i guess you do right.

It still many ways , several are good , test all overflowing ressources , look units grab if it still the same i guess only dev's could help , i do not think they will tought.

I am an experienced gamer but not yet in this game , i was in way bigger games but got bored. i like there banking system in battlegrounds but the game mechanic is pretty cheap , can not wait more from flash stuff and similar.

Bashin The defender , Marechal of Defenders League (new youg League).

AndriiTechnical Support
Jun 22, 2018, 14:4306/22/18
06/03/14

Hello lords! The reported case cannot be classified as a bug since this is a part of the regular gameplay. I have moved your topic to Game Discussion thread.

Jun 22, 2018, 16:0106/22/18
12/18/14

Without knowing what level BG's you are doing or what your last payout was there is no way of commenting

as always the typical answer is resources in = resources out - if you had a big payout have you repaid the resource equivalent back to bg and have you rebuilt your bank to warrant a payout?
BiohazarDModerator
Jun 22, 2018, 19:0706/22/18
10/04/13
tony said:

For the last 3 months every time i do a battleground i have gotten poor rewards and hardly anything back. I don't know what is going wrong with them but i haven't got anything decent since early march
If you previously got a big payout on a high level bg, and since then have only been hitting low level ones, it's likely that you'll have to hit a lot of them before you get a payout.  You're unlikely to get one until you've lost at least the same resource value of troops in bgs as your last payout. 
Jun 23, 2018, 17:2806/23/18
04/10/15

Dear Lord

as the other Lords said, first is knowning what you got in ur last payout, in which level and sure how much have you banked since then to see if you have returned the payout

i can talk about myself im in the 6th month i dont get a nice payout but its cause i still havent returned the last payout.

Regards

Jul 1, 2018, 17:0007/01/18
02/07/17

I do not know who I can complain about because of the mistake made to me .. I played a battleground and lost over 20 million defs, filled the bank and eventually got a payday of 1800 dragons and 300 griffins ..Until now, at each of the next higher levels I rushed, I always got a higher payout, but I also invested. This rush hour was 153lvl .. And before that, I lost about 20 def and 5 mil off. The administrators have turned me off with the excuse that this is happening and that it is never known how much will eventually be the payment of the army

Jul 1, 2018, 22:0307/01/18
Jul 1, 2018, 22:04(edited)
12/18/14

ahil5 said:

I do not know who I can complain about because of the mistake made to me .. I played a battleground and lost over 20 million defs, filled the bank and eventually got a payday of 1800 dragons and 300 griffins ..Until now, at each of the next higher levels I rushed, I always got a higher payout, but I also invested. This rush hour was 153lvl .. And before that, I lost about 20 def and 5 mil off. The administrators have turned me off with the excuse that this is happening and that it is never known how much will eventually be the payment of the army

how much did you invest in resources? the value of 1800 dragons is roughly 43.5 million in resources ... if the payout was not what you should have gotten based on your investment I would have sent those troops back to the battlegrounds and cleared my next highest level BG

You can't do BG based on the power of units that you invested you have to calculate them based on the resource value of the troops used and rewarded
Jul 1, 2018, 22:2707/01/18
10/31/14

You will complain, complain and complain. 

BG are resource in resource out. Not unit in 2 units out. 

Resources are NOT the only factor that determine WHEN you will get a payout. They only affect IF you get a payout. Not when, not how much, and certainly not WHERE. 

You are playing BG badly, at that level your army is way too low to support your playing at that level. 

BiohazarDModerator
Jul 2, 2018, 07:0007/02/18
10/04/13
Jezebel said:

ahil5 said:

how much did you invest in resources? the value of 1800 dragons is roughly 43.5 million in resources ... if the payout was not what you should have gotten based on your investment I would have sent those troops back to the battlegrounds and cleared my next highest level BG

You can't do BG based on the power of units that you invested you have to calculate them based on the resource value of the troops used and rewarded
This is correct, you have to consider the resource value of the units won and lost, not just the power.