All Categories

Missions Mar'eth in 3 days always the same missions

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Jun 14, 2018, 22:1006/14/18
06/06/16

Same Mar'eth missions for 3 consecutive days. Requests for activation apogee, although the apogee is already active and to solve the mission must use apogee activators of 30 minutes.

many of my players, having active apogee, and not having other activators to overcome the mission can not even buy and therefore can not exceed the mission.

slowness in loading the game

What happen?

Greater protection and care for users who invest time and money in this game every day is a must for Plarium

And ... please, remove the monthly Mar'eth mission that requires an invitation to 10 friends. replace it with something more realistic, many fake castles are created to solve this mission and I think it is really useless and unprofessional.

I hope someone from the service reads this post and lets me know how I can reassure my players that they feel they are victims of a scam.

Best regards

Mephisto

Views
Comments
Comments
Agent PavelTechnical Support
Jun 17, 2018, 10:2306/17/18
07/02/15

Hello, Lord!

The missions are issued randomly by the game server and can be repeated. 

The reported case cannot be classified as a bug since this is a part of the regular gameplay. I have moved your topic to Game Discussion thread.

Jun 17, 2018, 11:2406/17/18
04/10/15

hi all

seems that since last update some packs are repeated more than others but still think they are ramdon

i think the new missions that are completed, as build divine spirits or activate parangon if you have one activated, should be changed by other new instead of being removed from the list and if being removed then give them as completed

as you can have read, there are a general complains about having only 3 or 4 mareth quest instead of 6 to complete the monthly.

Regards