All Categories

saphire offers  in the bank ?????

saphire offers in the bank ?????

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Jun 12, 2018, 19:3906/12/18
05/26/15

saphire offers in the bank ?????

on friday my bank was  offering me a deal for 4.55  pounds ???

then we have the 75%  offer for troops !!! still im not buying ???

and now my deals are are 5.90 for the same as on friday 

what would think plarium would make me buy  the same package for more :p

show what a money grabbing little worms thay truely are ???]]

ill never buy anything else again ill just  cash in my defence and go all out at a  fort and then leave 

there no fun in this game any more just a gready  little group of  chimpmonks

running a very poor game who dont understand there customers lol

Views
Comments
Comments
Jun 13, 2018, 00:4606/13/18
06/12/15

lol Roadstar... I understand why you're having fun about getting messages back after attacks. Sometimes it is just great to be the bad one. That's the good about the game. You can try both sides. 

@Elle: offers change daily... some are better than others. If you decide to get one of them, just wait for the ideal one for your needs. 
Jun 13, 2018, 07:2706/13/18
05/26/15
nope im  cashing in all my defence  then hitting a fort for fun and leaveing after 4 years  this game s u c k s  now 
Jun 13, 2018, 08:0506/13/18
07/25/15

Elle 75th Rangers said:

nope im  cashing in all my defence  then hitting a fort for fun and leaveing after 4 years  this game s u c k s  now 

Joshua: Greetings, Professor Falken.

Stephen Falken: Hello, Joshua.

Joshua: A strange game. The only winning move is not to play. How about a nice game of chess?

a little blast to the past  :p
Jun 13, 2018, 08:2906/13/18
05/26/15

this is one game i wished i had not bothered with !!!!

the rule here the more you spend the worst you get treated :p

we are ment to be there customers not something thay stood in ??????

well paying for anything now will never happen  for me in this game 

Jun 13, 2018, 09:1006/13/18
07/25/15

Elle 75th Rangers said:

Well, any pay 2 win game, is about self control and restraints. If you blind to it, you got yourself to blame too. The business model is in general about bait you into spending with good offers, then once you hooked on spending there is no reason to give you good offers any longer. If you stop spending, good offers will come again, but you have to wait for it. 

If the customers (players) had been in focus, the state of the game would been so much different. But the focus is on get us to spend as much as possible in shortest time, then serve up the next gullible player in line. But the good thing is, there is choices out there. Its summer(set) after all and hey got fun time take arrows to the kne :p 

Jun 13, 2018, 22:4506/13/18
07/25/15

roadstar Pitbull said:

Gadheras said:

Elle 75th Rangers said:

Well, any pay 2 win game, is about self control and restraints. If you blind to it, you got yourself to blame too. The business model is in general about bait you into spending with good offers, then once you hooked on spending there is no reason to give you good offers any longer. If you stop spending, good offers will come again, but you have to wait for it. 

If the customers (players) had been in focus, the state of the game would been so much different. But the focus is on get us to spend as much as possible in shortest time, then serve up the next gullible player in line. But the good thing is, there is choices out there. Its summer(set) after all and hey got fun time take arrows to the kne :p 

"Pay 2 win" and "free 2 play" the most basic flaws in the game. From a player perspective.

There is NOTHING to win or gain, only losses.

And there is nothing free to a competitive player, only losses.

pay to win, free to try, more like it. Because for a "free to play" player the progression so slow, even snails beat you to the racing line. I played MANY games over time. Online, offline, a mix of both. There is games that free to play  but offer things like cosmetic's, cool outfits, exotic mounts. xp boosters. Items of convinience like bigger loot bags, and so on... But.. they never sell you items or things that will make you overpowered or next to unbeatable.

I don't mind if someone buy a xp bosoter and gain xp double my speed as I don't mind grinding. I do mind it when someone can open their wallet and bypass my own progress with DECADES just by spending. Not seeing why this is bad make Plarium incredible incompetent imho. 

November can't get here soon enough :p  Plarium throw a hissy fit when we mention other games. But a subtle hint..... why not :p

BiohazarDModerator
Jun 15, 2018, 17:5706/15/18
10/04/13
Elle 75th Rangers said:

on friday my bank was  offering me a deal for 4.55  pounds ???

then we have the 75%  offer for troops !!! still im not buying ???

and now my deals are are 5.90 for the same as on friday 

what would think plarium would make me buy  the same package for more :p

show what a money grabbing little worms thay truely are ???]]

ill never buy anything else again ill just  cash in my defence and go all out at a  fort and then leave 

there no fun in this game any more just a gready  little group of  chimpmonks

running a very poor game who dont understand there customers lol

The deals are randomly generated based on some algorithm.  Plarium didn't personally look at your account and think "hey let's charge her more for the same package just to mess with her". 
Jun 17, 2018, 00:3306/17/18
10/31/14

Random. 

It seem the word random is a solution to every issue rs have this days.

"I have BG issues"

Alina/mod: problem is random

I have this or thay issue. And the only reply is its random. 

Your job it seem is to type random. 

Jun 17, 2018, 03:1306/17/18

To: Forum Moderator,

Is there a way to perma ban a specific forum user posts from showing up when I read a thread? Their useless banter throughout many threads could potentially make me miss out on important things I need to know.

Thank you.
BiohazarDModerator
Jun 17, 2018, 18:5906/17/18
10/04/13
Hunter said:

To: Forum Moderator,

Is there a way to perma ban a specific forum user posts from showing up when I read a thread? Their useless banter throughout many threads could potentially make me miss out on important things I need to know.

Thank you.
I wish there was, but no the forum does not allow you to filter out posts from specific people.
BiohazarDModerator
Jun 17, 2018, 19:0206/17/18
10/04/13
Oracle said:

Random. 

"I have BG issues"

Many things in this game are based on luck, so randomness and statistics play a major role. 
Jun 18, 2018, 12:1506/18/18
Jun 18, 2018, 12:16(edited)
02/29/16

Oracle said:

Random. 

"I have BG issues"

It's not, Oracle.

We reply it's random only when it's really random. BGs issues are not random, if you don't receive reward, it means you don't use the proper strategy for it. So, it's not random.

In case with Offers, it's random. As BiohazarD said, we don't monitor every account and our day doesn't start with the thought "It's time to give another Offer to this or that player".

Yes, many things in the game depend on random and luck, but it doesn't mean it's our the only answer.

Reminder: if you have any comments on my or moderators replies, you know they should be forwarded to Support team.

Next time, the post like this one will be removed and it will be the reason for receiving first ban warning.

BiohazarDModerator
Jun 19, 2018, 19:1006/19/18
10/04/13
Limad said:

A guy on the Sparta forum summed it up very well in an amusing way;

"First they dangle a big carrot on a short stick. If you take a bite they make the stick longer. If you ignore it the stick gets shorter & the carrot gets bigger."

We all know the offers aren't random. I'm not complaining, I'm just stating a fact. 

They're not totally random.  They're dictated by an algorithm that takes past spending into account but also includes an element of randomness (ie 2 accounts could have the exact same spending patter but get slightly different offers).  But yes if you spend more you will get larger offers, with lower return rates.  As someone who only spends a moderate amount I like this system, but I can see how it would annoy someone who spends thousands of dollars and feels that as a "VIP" customer they should get a better deal.