All Categories

Need assistance, cannot find answer in support

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Jun 4, 2018, 22:1706/04/18
01/02/17

Trying to buy a few packs but i keep getting an error saying possible fraudulent activity, keep checking with my bank and it is not on my end. Is there someplace i can clear this up or perhaps an admin and fix? 
Views
Comments
Comments
Jun 5, 2018, 02:1806/05/18
10/31/14

You are on your own, apart from support there is nothing your bank can do. Plarium bank with Nerthaland.

Pray the support team can help you.
Jun 5, 2018, 09:0706/05/18
08/30/17

surfnsoccer3 said:

Trying to buy a few packs but i keep getting an error saying possible fraudulent activity, keep checking with my bank and it is not on my end. Is there someplace i can clear this up or perhaps an admin and fix? 

Hi!

Did you try to send a ticket to Plarium Support ? You can submit a ticket at the following adress: https://plariumsupport.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Thanks!

Bogdan

Jun 5, 2018, 09:2706/05/18
02/29/16

surfnsoccer3 said:

Hello, my Lord!

Usually, all payment issues come from the side of your payment institution. But you can double-check whether there is anything wrong from our end via our Support team: https://plariumsupport.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

You need to use "I have another payment question" form for it.

BiohazarDModerator
Jun 6, 2018, 07:3406/06/18
10/04/13

Alina Phoenix said:

surfnsoccer3 said:

Hello, my Lord!

Usually, all payment issues come from the side of your payment institution. But you can double-check whether there is anything wrong from our end via our Support team: https://plariumsupport.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

You need to use "I have another payment question" form for it.

If that doesn't work I'd try the "I cannot make a payment" section.  That's probably the closest fit to the issue you're having. 

You could also try using a different payment method such as credit card or paypal (if that's an option for you).  If you are using a credit card and you just got the card it may be a month or two before the bank will let you make online purchases with it, some of them do that (I know for sure Bank of America does, not sure what other ones do) and aren't very clear about it when you call them. 
Jun 7, 2018, 23:1106/07/18
08/03/14

i use dollar general gift cards.   buy them with cash in store.   

cant hack my bank account that way.   

plus dollar general runs specials some times so i get $20 for 15. 
Jun 8, 2018, 02:4506/08/18
10/31/14

Plarium still deny us the use of paypal. amazing, even though paypal was made by a South African. 

BiohazarDModerator
Jun 8, 2018, 09:1306/08/18
10/04/13
Oracle said:

Plarium still deny us the use of paypal. amazing, even though paypal was made by a South African. 

You could always use a vpn with an American IP address.