All Categories

No reward from Battlegrounds

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Jun 2, 2018, 17:3106/02/18

Hello,

I started doing BGs yesterday and started with 1k griffins, 2k pathfinders, 2k worlocs, 2k wiverns and 7k dragoons. I did all BGs yesterday and today till level 136. I received only small rewards and put them back in BG. I find myself in the position of loosing everything, i have no units left from what I started with. Therefore, I come now and ask: what kind of BUG is this?? How many times I filled the bank and why is it not giving a proper reward? Is it because of this event that started so we are suppose to lose many units? Is someone making fun of me and my time? Because i see no sence in playing this game further...

Respectfully waiting for a check upon my account and upon what is happening.

Views
Comments
Comments
Agent PavelTechnical Support
Jun 3, 2018, 09:4106/03/18
07/02/15

Hello, Lord!

The reported case cannot be classified as a bug since this is a part of the regular gameplay. Please refer to this article, it can help you to solve the issue. Meanwhile, I have moved your topic to Game Discussion thread.

Jun 3, 2018, 12:1006/03/18
04/10/15

Mihai82 said:

Hello,

I started doing BGs yesterday and started with 1k griffins, 2k pathfinders, 2k worlocs, 2k wiverns and 7k dragoons. I did all BGs yesterday and today till level 136. I received only small rewards and put them back in BG. I find myself in the position of loosing everything, i have no units left from what I started with. Therefore, I come now and ask: what kind of BUG is this?? How many times I filled the bank and why is it not giving a proper reward? Is it because of this event that started so we are suppose to lose many units? Is someone making fun of me and my time? Because i see no sence in playing this game further...

Respectfully waiting for a check upon my account and upon what is happening.

Lord Mihai

it all depends on ur last big payout and where. and if all you have said is enough to payback to balur ur last payout + tax and then if it is ready for another payout

i'd like to advise to trace ur payouts and expenses to have a near idea if your bank is ready or not

good luck in you fight against the green beast

Regards

Jun 4, 2018, 02:5506/04/18
10/31/14

Agent Pavel said:

Hello, Lord!

The reported case cannot be classified as a bug since this is a part of the regular gameplay. Please refer to this article, it can help you to solve the issue. Meanwhile, I have moved your topic to Game Discussion thread.

some customer service. 

Jun 4, 2018, 04:3006/04/18
07/25/15

Oracle said:

Agent Pavel said:

Hello, Lord!

some customer service. 

Seeing previous replies on questions, where response did seem to not have understod the question what so ever. Maybe its just a automated robot that handles these :p

Jun 4, 2018, 07:5906/04/18
02/29/16

Gadheras said:

Oracle said:

Agent Pavel said:

Hello, Lord!

some customer service. 

Seeing previous replies on questions, where response did seem to not have understod the question what so ever. Maybe its just a automated robot that handles these :p

Agent Pavel is not a robot ;) He just doesn't work with requests that are not bugs. 

Support team is working on Forum only with bug reports.
Jun 4, 2018, 09:1706/04/18
07/25/15

Alina Phoenix said:

Gadheras said:

Oracle said:

Agent Pavel said:

Hello, Lord!

some customer service. 

Agent Pavel is not a robot ;) He just doesn't work with requests that are not bugs. 

Well, if you read the question asked in this thread, and his answer......  it doesn't connect the dots.. @ https://plarium.com/forum/en/stormfall-age-of-war/game-discussion/104522_class-i---hero-equipment-issues/

BiohazarDModerator
Jun 4, 2018, 19:5006/04/18
10/04/13
Gadheras said:

Alina Phoenix said:

Gadheras said:

Oracle said:

Agent Pavel said:

Hello, Lord!

some customer service. 

Well, if you read the question asked in this thread, and his answer......  it doesn't connect the dots.. @ https://plarium.com/forum/en/stormfall-age-of-war/game-discussion/104522_class-i---hero-equipment-issues/

Everybody gets confused sometimes.  Some more than others...
Jun 5, 2018, 09:4806/05/18
02/29/16

djmoody said:

I am glad my post has been reinstated after it was initially deleted for "rule breaking".

It actually contains the kind of practical advice for the OP that the official Plarium response was so lacking in and then someone felt it was justifiable to delete the post!!!! Like who would want to help the Op.......

Djmoody, you know your replies are always close to crossing the line of breaking the Rules. Just in the same way as this post where you discuss the decision of moderator to remove your post. As I know, you discussed this case in PM with him.

In the future, I would really appreciate if you won't come to this line so close. That's great you help other players with their questions, but I think it can be done in the less trolling way.

Jun 5, 2018, 13:2306/05/18
11/27/14

Agent Pavel said:

Hello, Lord!

Very nice Pavel !

Of course is not a BUG :) 

Mihai,

I recomand u to stop playing BG because Plarium's strategy is to make us lose and buy saphires to revive !

I recomanded ALL my league and few others to stop playing BG!

Jun 5, 2018, 13:3406/05/18
04/10/15

Lord Mark said:

Mihai,

I recomand u to stop playing BG because Plarium's strategy is to make us lose and buy saphires to revive !

i dont think the recomendation could be not to play bgs. i think the recomendation is doing the bgs knowing what u are doing. sure in your league you drive the players to do the bgs in correct way. but this is inside the the league. out of there nobody wants to give help and advices about how to do them cause if i give a tip today tomorrow he will be able to attack me with the help i gave to get a nice army doing bgs.

and of course, i think also its not a bug. i still continue seeing big payouts of big players and no so much complainings.

Regards

PS: or better recomend....dont play high and extreme high bg levels. :)
Jun 5, 2018, 13:4606/05/18
Jun 5, 2018, 13:47(edited)
11/27/14

Juglar del Viento said:

Lord Mark said:

Mihai,

i dont think the recomendation could be not to play bgs. i think the recomendation is doing the bgs knowing what u are doing. sure in your league you drive the players to do the bgs in correct way. but this is inside the the league. out of there nobody wants to give help and advices about how to do them cause if i give a tip today tomorrow he will be able to attack me with the help i gave to get a nice army doing bgs.

and of course, i think also its not a bug. i still continue seeing big payouts of big players and no so much complainings.

Regards

Hi Juglar,

I Dont recomand to play BG and that is the best way!

U see big rewards...But u dont see how much they revived or how many units the put in BG.

if i didnt play BG I would have 150 mil off  (FORCE) more that i have now...or 550mil worth units in resurces...

So... please stop with your marketing comments !
Jun 5, 2018, 14:3606/05/18
04/10/15

Lord Mark said:

Hi Juglar,

I Dont recomand to play BG and that is the best way!

U see big rewards...But u dont see how much they revived or how many units the put in BG.

if i didnt play BG I would have 150 mil off  (FORCE) more that i have now...or 550mil worth units in resurces...

So... please stop with your marketing comments !

i dont know where are my marketing comments

i know more or less how much they had put into bgs when they share the pics. what i dont know if they have bought the troops, revived them or build them, in any case i wish had the money some guys waste sometimes.

Regards
BiohazarDModerator
Jun 6, 2018, 07:2906/06/18
10/04/13
Juglar del Viento said:

Lord Mark said:

Mihai,

Regards

Agreed, I usually tell people not to go above level 80 bgs unless they're tricking the account.  Level 61-80 is the best way to farm class 4 hero items, so that's where most players should stay.