All Categories

Missing Bonus from Champion!

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
May 14, 2018, 19:2005/14/18
05/14/18

I hit a beacon tonight and didn`t recieve a 25% bonus from my champ! There isn`t any hero as you can see from picture but game count something and ignore the one and the only in this battle!

Views
Comments
Comments
Agent PavelTechnical Support
May 15, 2018, 08:4905/15/18
07/02/15

Hello, Lord!

There was an opponent's Champion at the Beacon when you attacked it. You can verify it by checking the opponent's Elements in the battle report. Since the opponent's Champion's Element was the same as yours, the bonus wasn't applied. 

The reported case cannot be classified as a bug since this is a part of the regular gameplay. I have moved your topic to Game Discussion thread.

May 15, 2018, 08:5405/15/18
07/25/15

Why this even posted here.... we don't even have champions, (nor want them).
May 15, 2018, 09:2105/15/18
07/25/15

roadstar Pitbull said:

Gadheras said:

Why this even posted here.... we don't even have champions, (nor want them).
Just showing the tip of iceberg....

Yeah, we know what the iceberg did to Titanic.....

BiohazarDModerator
May 16, 2018, 01:5705/16/18
10/04/13
fragnatic said:

I hit a beacon tonight and didn`t recieve a 25% bonus from my champ! There isn`t any hero as you can see from picture but game count something and ignore the one and the only in this battle!

Hmm so it doesn't show you the enemy champions stats when you attack something, just their type.  That's disappointing. 
May 16, 2018, 10:0805/16/18
05/14/18
It`s a bug ofc! Even there is a champ at Beacon , it`s a offensive one and he can`t be calculated as defence or spy champ! It`s complete bug to develepores. Don`t even try to lie Plarium! You messed up things again. Nobody think about this situation! Amatuers
May 16, 2018, 10:1305/16/18
07/25/15

fragnatic said:

It`s a bug ofc! Even there is a champ at Beacon , it`s a offensive one and he can`t be calculated as defence or spy champ! It`s complete bug to develepores. Don`t even try to lie Plarium! You messed up things again. Nobody think about this situation! Amatuers

If they don't care much about the game here at Plariums servers, why do you think they should care that much over at facebook? :p Tbh, if its a bug it just show how they are lacking at testing before release "features". Would been much better if they ran a "test" server open for if not all, but at least interested testers to help squish bugs before going on live servers. Their own private playground server for the employees is obvious not enough for that.

May 18, 2018, 08:3805/18/18
02/29/16

Hello, Lords and Ladies!

It's not a bug. As you see, the defender has offensive Units here and correspondingly he has Offensive Champion attached to them.

Taking into account, Offensive Champion can't be used for defense (it's action that doesn't correspond with his type), his Bonuses were not applied and he is not displayed in the report. But his Element still is taken into account and as it was the same as attacker's Champion Element, nobody received 25% Bonus.

If the defender had Defensive Units here with the Defensive Champion attached to them, this Champion would have been displayed in the Report and attacker would have been able to see his Bonuses.

May 18, 2018, 09:4205/18/18
May 18, 2018, 09:44(edited)
05/14/18

Hello Alina , 

You can continue to hide DEVS failure , but everybody knows the truth here :) Let`s say it`s not a bug , then is a very good mess. You can`t prove what`s inside! Is there any champ? Why the champ reflects on this action? And many many other questions..... Ppl are not so stupid (well ...mostly are). A guy posted early here said true things about testing. I`m pretty sure this BUG will be fixed very soon and then i`ll contact you to subscribe me your bla bla about situation then . Good day to all
May 18, 2018, 09:5705/18/18
02/29/16

fragnatic said:

Hello Alina , 

You can continue to hide DEVS failure , but everybody knows the truth here :) Let`s say it`s not a bug , then is a very good mess. You can`t prove what`s inside! Is there any champ? Why the champ reflects on this action? And many many other questions..... Ppl are not so stupid (well ...mostly are). A guy posted early here said true things about testing. I`m pretty sure this BUG will be fixed very soon and then i`ll contact you to subscribe me your bla bla about situation then . Good day to all

My Lord, this Champion is not displayed in the report as he didn't take part in the Battle and didn't give any Bonuses to the player's army. It can happen in two cases:

1. If Champion's type is not suitable for the action he is used for. Just like in this example, Champion of Offensive type can't take part in Defense.

2. If Champion is stunned.

As for Element, it doesn't depend on the Champion's type. It always works no matter what type of the Champion you use and whether he can be used for this action.

Champions are complex and difficult feature. That's why you can mix up features and bugs. In this case, there is no bug and everything worked as expected.

The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.