All Categories

'free' level 2 uncommon hero items

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Apr 8, 2018, 10:3604/08/18
03/24/14

who thought giving these away was a good idea? if you open them then you have to sell them which takes six hours. we should be able to discard hero items without having to go through this lengthy process.

I realise now that opening them was a mistake, as I now can't do BG's for weeks (or only one every six hours anyway)

Views
Comments
Comments
Apr 8, 2018, 15:4304/08/18
Not a good idea at all. Noticed last night when I opened the final league chest, this extra "reward", but it didn't fully click until I brought up my inventory, realized the items were useless and how long it would take to sell them. Only silver lining for me is that I can't complete many league quests, but for those who complete them daily... *shudders in horror* SPAM. Equipment SPAM! This should not be! Needs to either be removed or an instant-sell thingie included with the chests. I know they can be discarded without opening, but when you're neurotic like myself, it's almost physically painful to not make use of every key.
Apr 8, 2018, 15:5604/08/18
07/25/15

Free? Keys needed right?

Apr 8, 2018, 16:0604/08/18
04/10/15

It could be a nice idea but at this moment there are too much items stucked waiting for 6 hours to be converted to moon coins

why not a couple or three random hero equipment of every type and every class as when u open a league chest ??

Regards
Apr 8, 2018, 16:0704/08/18
Apr 8, 2018, 16:07(edited)
04/10/15

Gadheras said:

Free? Keys needed right?

they give 5 chest and their keys, so yes are free

REgards
Apr 8, 2018, 16:0804/08/18
Nope, gives you five chests and five keys, equalling five utterly worthless six hour items to sell. Probably a push to get people to expand their inventory size.
Apr 8, 2018, 16:1004/08/18
04/10/15

Insanity Talisman said:

Nope, gives you five chests and five keys, equalling five utterly worthless six hour items to sell. Probably a push to get people to expand their inventory size.

no doubt about that, lol

;)

Regards
Apr 9, 2018, 19:0704/09/18
09/05/15

There is one very, very small advantage

Upgrading them to level 3 will give free sketches from Mareth.

I dont remember any lvl 2 items evertaking as long as 6 hrs to sell mind, it makes you wonder what motivated this unusual act of kindness
Apr 10, 2018, 08:3704/10/18
07/25/15

Almericus said:

I dont remember any lvl 2 items evertaking as long as 6 hrs to sell mind, it makes you wonder what motivated this unusual act of kindness

Oh, they want to sell those boosters you know...

BiohazarDModerator
Apr 10, 2018, 10:3604/10/18
10/04/13
Almericus said:

Yeah but it costs you a bunch of mooncoins to upgrade them. 
BiohazarDModerator
Apr 10, 2018, 10:3704/10/18
10/04/13
covenant said:

who thought giving these away was a good idea? if you open them then you have to sell them which takes six hours. we should be able to discard hero items without having to go through this lengthy process.

I realise now that opening them was a mistake, as I now can't do BG's for weeks (or only one every six hours anyway)

You can discard the chests before you open them.  But once you open them and get the items the only way to get rid of them is to sell them. 
Apr 10, 2018, 14:2004/10/18
02/29/16

Hello, Lords and Ladies :)

Yes, in this update devs added the Hero Chests as a reward to the 4th and 5th Step in the League missions.

I already forwarded them a feedback that some of you find these Chests spamming and not useful. 

For now, as Lord Almericus said, you can use these Items to complete Mar'eth Quest for upgrading Hero Equipment :)

Apr 10, 2018, 19:4104/10/18
07/25/15

Alina Phoenix said:

Yes, in this update devs added the Hero Chests as a reward to the 4th and 5th Step in the League missions.

I already forwarded them a feedback that some of you find these Chests spamming and not useful. 

For now, as Lord Almericus said, you can use these Items to complete Mar'eth Quest for upgrading Hero Equipment :)

How about give these "freebie" chests more in line with level of the player? On another note, I would like to take the person who designed the loot system and spank him/her for a very poor job done.

I can get a lower level item, that take 30 mins to sell and give 3 times the number of moon coins than what this "freebie" item give at a 6 hour sell time. Care to explain how that make any sense?

Apr 11, 2018, 02:0504/11/18
08/21/14
Gadheras said:

Alina Phoenix said:

How about give these "freebie" chests more in line with level of the player? On another note, I would like to take the person who designed the loot system and spank him/her for a very poor job done.

I can get a lower level item, that take 30 mins to sell and give 3 times the number of moon coins than what this "freebie" item give at a 6 hour sell time. Care to explain how that make any sense?

I can also get a tier 1, 2, or 3 item that requires me to get to my next level, even though I'm hitting BGs that give tier 4.   If you're powerful enough...or patient enough...to kill the BG, then any equipment received should be wearable immediately.  HERO items should not have level requirements, unless its the same all the time for that item...such as with some relics.
Apr 11, 2018, 06:2404/11/18
07/25/15

Aegon Targaryen said:

Gadheras said:

Alina Phoenix said:

I can also get a tier 1, 2, or 3 item that requires me to get to my next level, even though I'm hitting BGs that give tier 4.   If you're powerful enough...or patient enough...to kill the BG, then any equipment received should be wearable immediately.  HERO items should not have level requirements, unless its the same all the time for that item...such as with some relics.

Its about make money and have us spend money. That all. not about what make sense -)

BiohazarDModerator
Apr 11, 2018, 10:0704/11/18
10/04/13
Gadheras said:

Aegon Targaryen said:

Gadheras said:

Alina Phoenix said:

Its about make money and have us spend money. That all. not about what make sense -)

I always assumed it was just something they forgot to take out of the game.  Items with a level cap are pretty rare, and it's almost never on good items just on ones I would have sold anyways.  Besides, they're usually only 1-2 above your current level so can just leave it sitting in equipment storage for a while until your level goes up from doing other bgs/pvp. 
Apr 11, 2018, 10:3204/11/18
Apr 11, 2018, 10:34(edited)
04/10/15

Alina Phoenix dijo:

well, they are useful at least every 6 hours and im not going to complain about getting some free moon coins

but....well 10 hero chest every day makes my inventory full and at leas i clean it discarting level 1 chest but at this moment i dont have any more free slots in my inventory

what about changing the number ??? or the level ??? dont know i suppose the devs will find a nice deal for us ;)) (pstt...psttt .... mithical level IV chest also exist :p)

Regards

Apr 17, 2018, 14:1704/17/18
12/18/14

Juglar del Viento said:

Alina Phoenix dijo:

well, they are useful at least every 6 hours and im not going to complain about getting some free moon coins

but....well 10 hero chest every day makes my inventory full and at leas i clean it discarting level 1 chest but at this moment i dont have any more free slots in my inventory

what about changing the number ??? or the level ??? dont know i suppose the devs will find a nice deal for us ;)) (pstt...psttt .... mithical level IV chest also exist :p)

Regards

agree can't complain about getting free moon coins but it makes it harder to complete the m'areth quest to sell 5 equipment items if your inventory is full of chests that take 6 hours to sell - also when playing bg you have to make sure you keep room for the higher level chests you may or may not get from the bgs

if they didn't take so long to sell it would be a nice bonus to have those chests but why not just give us the moon coins?
Apr 17, 2018, 15:2504/17/18
04/10/15

Jezebel said:

agree can't complain about getting free moon coins but it makes it harder to complete the m'areth quest to sell 5 equipment items if your inventory is full of chests that take 6 hours to sell - also when playing bg you have to make sure you keep room for the higher level chests you may or may not get from the bgs

if they didn't take so long to sell it would be a nice bonus to have those chests but why not just give us the moon coins?

nice suggestion mooncoins instead of chest

a tip till then: what i do is discart some chest o free the space for items. then i go to do 5-6 bgs on levels 1-19 and keep the items to sell them when mareht quest will appear. i sell them in one minute and begin again. usually i do the 5 bgs i said for also mareth quest kill 5 bgs. meanwhile i sell one item every 6 hours.

hope this can help you

Regards
Apr 17, 2018, 15:2704/17/18
07/25/15
Jezebel said:

Juglar del Viento said:

Alina Phoenix dijo:

Regards

How about, make us buy keys for moon coins....
Apr 17, 2018, 16:4604/17/18

Juglar del Viento said:

a tip till then: what i do is discart some chest o free the space for items. then i go to do 5-6 bgs on levels 1-19 and keep the items to sell them when mareht quest will appear. i sell them in one minute and begin again. usually i do the 5 bgs i said for also mareth quest kill 5 bgs. meanwhile i sell one item every 6 hours.

hope this can help you

Regards

That's pretty much what I've been doing... The painstaking inventory shuffling and management I never wanted. XD

The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.