All Categories

plus 10 raids glitch

plus 10 raids glitch

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Apr 7, 2018, 13:3004/07/18
06/10/15

plus 10 raids glitch

When is Plarium going to fix the "+10 raids glitch" that allows the same accounts get the first places in the Weekly Rankings, since several months?

Views
Comments
Comments
Apr 7, 2018, 13:4404/07/18
06/10/14
Yes this trick will destory the server.
Apr 7, 2018, 16:1604/07/18
01/08/15

Plarium should remove instant recals,gateways,veors protection and capture the flag buffs.Those things destroyed the weekly and champions of all time rankings.

Using CTF buffs plus black market items one can win 3-4  weeks every month and those that cant get buffs and cant buy black market items have no chance in winning the ranking.
Apr 8, 2018, 00:5504/08/18
06/10/15

Diablo11 said:

Plarium should remove instant recals,gateways,veors protection and capture the flag buffs.Those things destroyed the weekly and champions of all time rankings.

Using CTF buffs plus black market items one can win 3-4  weeks every month and those that cant get buffs and cant buy black market items have no chance in winning the ranking.

I see your point... We have to have some resources in stock so we can compete decently in that tournament, but those are tools everybody can use, basically ( instant recalls, gateways, weors of protection, bufs)... 

To use this glitch we need luck (that happened to me already), or knowledge, much practice, and a good internet service provider... that´s why only one or two players with some accounts know how to use it

Apr 11, 2018, 13:1104/11/18
02/29/16

lua said:

Diablo11 said:

I see your point... We have to have some resources in stock so we can compete decently in that tournament, but those are tools everybody can use, basically ( instant recalls, gateways, weors of protection, bufs)... 

To use this glitch we need luck (that happened to me already), or knowledge, much practice, and a good internet service provider... that´s why only one or two players with some accounts know how to use it

Hello!

It's not a bug, it became the game feature already and devs don't plan to change it.

It's available for all players, but as you said it requires some practice and decent game experience. You can try to contact players from the TOP 10 weekly ranking and ask them for some recommendations in the Raiding mechanics they use. Maybe, they will be able to share with you some insights :)
Apr 12, 2018, 05:2504/12/18
10/31/14

LOL

not a bug, just experienced it again. and as I thought it has something to do with network. 

I think I should make an alt and exploit this game feature.

BiohazarDModerator
Apr 13, 2018, 08:5004/13/18
10/04/13
Oracle said:

LOL

not a bug, just experienced it again. and as I thought it has something to do with network. 

I think I should make an alt and exploit this game feature.

I guess go for it if you think you can figure it out then lol. 
Apr 13, 2018, 22:0904/13/18
06/10/14

ALINA PHOENIX , COMMUNITY MANAGER this is not a way that games runs, if that is permanent feature is this game then tell us to all in Daily News area so all know that and use it correctly.  if someone found some glitch in game and then use it good for himself.  when someone complaint or cry against that then it is not good thing that u community manager simply own it and says us to connect that player that he may also teach us, why the hell he do this favor to us.  i have some my personal trick / collection for different features of this game and last 4 years i dont think i tell to more then 2-3 players till date lol  

so simple is that if someone report some bug or glitch then try to fix it not to own it 
Apr 13, 2018, 23:0104/13/18
06/10/14

in all types of BGs ur this behavior give some sense but in top 10 weekly raids it has no sense, only top three positions gives some saphers others near to none.  BG also used in lot of others daily event so this game random reward loan system gives some help to players, but see the weekly BG ranking that area still own by same old players, but not a single lower lvl player till date took any benefit of that glitches in weekly top 10 of BGs.  

In this game weekly ranking system is on six categories (Offense, Defense, Siege, Tribute, Raid, BGs ) where all lvl players can took some saphers by participating in it.

weekly Offense Ranking = still safe no glitch not at least in my knowledge.

weekly Defense Ranking = still safe no glitch not at least in my knowledge.

weekly Siege Ranking = only one trick till now introduced / figure-out, by sending 1 day sieges to shift and include that all in next weekly ranking.

weekly tribute Ranking = only two trick till now introduced / figure-out, by storing 1 day tributes and use it on next day first minute of weekly starts, and 2nd is making three lvl 60 alt or above castles or acquiring in some way of three above lvl 60 abandoned castle passwords.  Very less chance that some active player allow u to siege him and u can participate in weekly ranking, if a one second siege broken and ur out of weekly ranking.

weekly BGs Ranking = lot of tricks and math collection sheets are available in all over internet for that, but still some players that took heavy payout in past from BGs owing this area no chance for us to jump in till date lol

Weekly Raid Ranking = three main tricks to shift some raids to next weekly raid rankings [instant Recall, relocation the own or friends castle but mostly by ur alt castle (no reason some ur friend waste there saphers for jumping here and there for u lol), use of Woer's protection by some friend or by alt castle (in this case also ur alt only helpful, no friend of urs wasted there spahers and no reason he stoped there routine forming raids till the Woer's protection off for him)] but these all don't affect on total number of ur raids.

fourth one = we can use +5/+10/+15 extra raids after some week by Flag tournament, that will affect the Champions (all time) raid ranking numbers.

fifth one = this is new and recent one that we all talking, that will affect the Champions (all time) raid ranking numbers.

Apr 14, 2018, 07:1804/14/18
Apr 17, 2018, 09:17(edited)

Siege ranking is the easiest to obtain. Capture your own active alts and you get 400 resources per hour

Edited by CM. Please avoid posting your comments using capital letters only as it's against our Forum Rules and can lead to the ban of your account.

Apr 17, 2018, 08:5204/17/18
02/29/16

HiTman-PK said:

ALINA PHOENIX , COMMUNITY MANAGER this is not a way that games runs, if that is permanent feature is this game then tell us to all in Daily News area so all know that and use it correctly.  if someone found some glitch in game and then use it good for himself.  when someone complaint or cry against that then it is not good thing that u community manager simply own it and says us to connect that player that he may also teach us, why the hell he do this favor to us.  i have some my personal trick / collection for different features of this game and last 4 years i dont think i tell to more then 2-3 players till date lol  

so simple is that if someone report some bug or glitch then try to fix it not to own it 

My Lord, it's not a secret that game has some tricks our players can use. 

The significant part of your success in the game depends on the experience and observations made by yourself and from pieces of advice you get from your in-game friends and League members. Plus, if you have a question regarding this or that feature, you can come to the Forum and discuss it with other players here.

We don't create guides for all features in the game to encourage players to communicate with others and discover this or that moment in the game by themselves. 

If we talk about bugs, we report all of them to devs and they are getting fixed based on their priority. 

Apr 17, 2018, 17:0404/17/18
Alina Phoenix said:

My Lord, it's not a secret that game has some tricks our players can use. 

The significant part of your success in the game depends on the experience and observations made by yourself and from pieces of advice you get from your in-game friends and League members. Plus, if you have a question regarding this or that feature, you can come to the Forum and discuss it with other players here.

We don't create guides for all features in the game to encourage players to communicate with others and discover this or that moment in the game by themselves. 

If we talk about bugs, we report all of them to devs and they are getting fixed based on their priority. 

Hmm... I have the suspicion, given your responses, that you don't quite understand exactly what glitch is being spoken of here, because it surely is a bug. It's not a global effect or something you can trigger with in-game actions (far as I can tell, anyway). Doesn't happen often, atlhough I certainly notice when it occurs as I don't want it to (receiving more raids is a punishment to me), but in my case, I have occasionally had my raid counter reset to ten at midnight for no reason or action on my part that I can discern.
The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.