All Categories

continuoisly get daioly quests that are impossible to complete

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Apr 4, 2018, 00:4204/04/18
01/04/18

I keep getting quests to train units I'm still imcappable of because I havn't discovered the arts to do so... they are long from being discovered... its unfair to expect this
Views
Comments
Comments
Agent PavelTechnical Support
Apr 4, 2018, 10:1204/04/18
07/02/15

Hello, Lord!

You can complete this quest by purchasing units at the Black Market. Also, you can exchange Scrolls at the Market to unlock the needed units faster. 

The reported case cannot be classified as a bug since this is a part of the regular gameplay. I have moved your topic to Game Discussion thread.

Apr 4, 2018, 13:0204/04/18
07/25/15
Agent Pavel said:

Hello, Lord!

You can complete this quest by purchasing units at the Black Market. Also, you can exchange Scrolls at the Market to unlock the needed units faster. 

Its nice when Plarium underscore the major faults with the game by their own admission :p
Apr 5, 2018, 14:1204/05/18
02/29/16

andereckd said:

I keep getting quests to train units I'm still imcappable of because I havn't discovered the arts to do so... they are long from being discovered... its unfair to expect this

Hello!

Not all Quests are possible and easy to complete for all players. Such Quests were added to give the players some additional motivation to develop their Castles faster. It's not a bug.

Focus on the Lost Arts you need to discover first of all and soon this Quest will be available for you as well.

BiohazarDModerator
Apr 6, 2018, 17:2904/06/18
10/04/13
Agent Pavel said:

Hello, Lord!

The reported case cannot be classified as a bug since this is a part of the regular gameplay. I have moved your topic to Game Discussion thread.

I believe you can also complete the quest if you already have the units by sending some of them to a battleground and then healing the ones you need.  At least I remember reading somewhere that this was supposed to be possible.  Any info on whether it currently works?
Apr 11, 2018, 13:1704/11/18
02/29/16
BiohazarD said:

Agent Pavel said:

Hello, Lord!

I believe you can also complete the quest if you already have the units by sending some of them to a battleground and then healing the ones you need.  At least I remember reading somewhere that this was supposed to be possible.  Any info on whether it currently works?
The Units you revive from the Infirmary for free don't count, but the Units you revive with 70% discount should count for this Quest.
The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.