All Categories

PM deletions

PM deletions

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Mar 28, 2018, 08:2803/28/18
09/29/16

PM deletions

Ok, I've posted about this before and told changes were in the works.

Only thing I see is gremlins in the works. The watered-and-fed-after-midnight type.

I run a small league. I dont send as much PMs as much bigger leagues but I tend to get talkative sometimes as some of the other marshes might know. Sorry. :p

But for several days in a row again Plarium has been deleting old PM chat threads I was working on and reducing it to less than one PM chat page for me. This is just plain silly.

This is such a simple fix that I cant fathom why devs cant get to it pronto.

1. Get rid of wraith PMs

2. Get rid of regional chat

3. Oberon messages can be reduced in frequency and size.

4. Get rid of .. geez there is an endless list to free up server space so league Marshes can talk to each other easier. 

I'm dang sure Talon and a couple others didnt even get to see my rather important PM before you deleted it. What I sent was gone from my inbox in less than 24 hours from me sending it. 

I often get the feeling Plarium is in self-destruct mode.

Rant over.

Jaywalker

Views
Comments
Comments
Mar 28, 2018, 10:0603/28/18
02/29/16

Hello :) 

We understand that increasing the limit for Private message a Marshal can send to the League is really important. 

That's why this suggestion was forwarded to devs already and they accepted it.

So, it will appear in the game in the future :)

Also, in the future, please post your Suggestions in the Suggestions Thread: https://plarium.com/forum/en/stormfall-age-of-war/suggestions/59646_your-suggestions---3/

It helps us to keep all Suggestions in one place.

Mar 28, 2018, 13:1403/28/18
12/13/14
You forgot to mention all the duplicates, phantom messages and spam from Oberon telling us we earned ZERO points in some crappy tournament that we were trying to ignore
Mar 29, 2018, 10:4303/29/18
02/29/16
Jaywalker SC said:

Alina Phoenix said:

We understand that increasing the limit for Private message a Marshal can send to the League is really important. 

Also, in the future, please post your Suggestions in the Suggestions Thread: https://plarium.com/forum/en/stormfall-age-of-war/suggestions/59646_your-suggestions---3/

Thank you Alina, but this is getting silly. It should not be so hard a task to accomplish really. Its not rocket science.

Secondly it was not a suggestion but a game-related serious complaint! 

Also this >>

Game Discussion

Share your suggestions and talk about anything SF related!

Respectfully,

Jaywalker

For me, it sounded like a suggestion, sorry if I was wrong. Anyway, devs are working on this question already :)
Mar 28, 2018, 13:0703/28/18
09/29/16

Alina Phoenix said:

Thank you Alina, but this is getting silly. It should not be so hard a task to accomplish really. Its not rocket science.

Secondly it was not a suggestion but a game-related serious complaint! 

Also this >>

Game Discussion

Share your suggestions and talk about anything SF related!

Respectfully,

Jaywalker

The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.