All Categories

Saphires

Saphires

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Mar 11, 2018, 22:1003/11/18
08/20/15

Saphires

You know since ive reached level 82 my saphire packages have gone drastically up in price, now i rarely ever buy a package , for instance... i use to get 13k saphires for 9.99 and i bought 3 or 4 a month sometimes more, thats 30 to 40 dollars a month spent to palarium for income , then it jumped to 20 dollars a package and i might have bought one a month , thats a 20 dollar a month loss of income to palarium, now its gone to 50 dollars a package and i can tell you right now at that price i might buy 2 a year, Palarium you better hire some economics majors before you go out of buisness.

ill give you a real life example....

im a truck driver, mcdonalds in the united states use to charge 3 or 4 dollars for a chicken sandwich or a fish sandwich , then they reduced the price to a single dollar for each of them , thats right... you heard me.... a single buck each. the next year they came out publically and stated that they  not only had record sales.....BUT.....BUT.... record profits. imagine that...People only have so much income and they look at what they can get for their HARD earned dollar, and they have only so many dollars to spend, they dont have a money tree growing in their back yards to pick from as needed. So, they spend where there is the greatest benefit to them. when purchases become outrageous in price for items that are a luxury, they stop spending and apply elsewhere. 
Views
Comments
Comments
Mar 12, 2018, 00:3903/12/18
07/25/15

roadstar Pitbull said:

That is standard for plarium,,, the more you buy the more it goes up. Stop buying for a few months and you'll see 9.99 packages again.

Hey? Wanna get high? here have a freebie.....

LATER.......

Got more? Yeah, but it will cost you!

Once you got hooked into buying, no need to give you any good offers.  As said above, stop spending and get good offers again eventually. 
Mar 12, 2018, 12:1903/12/18
02/29/16

Hello!

There are different packages and Offers in the game and they're constantly changing. 

If the current Offers are too expensive, then you just need to wait for the Offer that will suit you better.

Mar 12, 2018, 22:1003/12/18
08/03/14

Alina Phoenix said:

Hello!

There are different packages and Offers in the game and they're constantly changing. 

If the current Offers are too expensive, then you just need to wait for the Offer that will suit you better.

are you speaking from experience?  do you purchase sapphires regularly on the test server?  

because us customers do purchase sapphires regularly.  we know the mechanics of the "special" offers.  we know that the price correlates to the amount and frequency of our spending.  

to "look us in the eye" and tell us otherwise is insulting Alina. 
Mar 13, 2018, 09:5303/13/18
02/29/16
IronApex Turok said:

Alina Phoenix said:

Hello!

are you speaking from experience?  do you purchase sapphires regularly on the test server?  

because us customers do purchase sapphires regularly.  we know the mechanics of the "special" offers.  we know that the price correlates to the amount and frequency of our spending.  

None of my replies are meant to insult anyone here :) I'm just sharing the information I have from my experience and from the information I have from devs on how this or that feature works according to its mechanics. 
Mar 13, 2018, 13:0303/13/18
07/25/15
Alina Phoenix said:

IronApex Turok said:

Alina Phoenix said:

Hello!

None of my replies are meant to insult anyone here :) I'm just sharing the information I have from my experience and from the information I have from devs on how this or that feature works according to its mechanics. 
There is how it is on paper, and then there is how players actually experience it.  And the players share a quite common experience in this regard. 
Mar 13, 2018, 16:2303/13/18
Mar 13, 2018, 16:29(edited)
10/31/14

I haven't checked but I believe there was a recent change to special offers. 

Before special offers were divided in "segments" with the biggest factor that determined the "segment" that you fell in being your geographic location (based on IP) and spending history. 

I have proved this many times and called Plarium on this. Then they changed them and introduced global offers, which were determined by your last purchase, and revert in a cycle of a month ( it was later reduced to 3 weeks).

This was the last change. Special offers (not hourly offers) revert in cycle of week. 

You  given a 7 $ offer, if  you don't buy, that same week you are offered 3$. If you don't buy the next offer is global at 9$.  You don't buy that the cycle continue and you get the same 7$ offer after 3 wethks.

If you buy the offer climp to 9 $,  and your global offer become 19 $. You buy that you go to the next of 50, then 100 roadblock is at 330. 

You buy 10 to 20 of those using an Australian IP you get VIP. At least tt's what I noticed

Mar 13, 2018, 21:1203/13/18
08/03/14

Alina Phoenix said:

IronApex Turok said:

Alina Phoenix said:

Hello!

Alina, 

there are a number of instances that what the developers tell you doesnt match what happens in the real servers.   You should pause before replying to threads where prominent posters have commented.   Try not to post the things the devs have told you to say, because 1) we h ave already heard it and 2)  its likely not true if you are having to repeatedly try to convince us otherwise. 

that is insulting and offensive.  And now that ive pointed it out, it will be doubly so in the future. 
BiohazarDModerator
Mar 14, 2018, 05:2303/14/18
Mar 14, 2018, 05:24(edited)
10/04/13
digital29 said:

You know since ive reached level 82 my saphire packages have gone drastically up in price, now i rarely ever buy a package , for instance... i use to get 13k saphires for 9.99 and i bought 3 or 4 a month sometimes more, thats 30 to 40 dollars a month spent to palarium for income , then it jumped to 20 dollars a package and i might have bought one a month , thats a 20 dollar a month loss of income to palarium, now its gone to 50 dollars a package and i can tell you right now at that price i might buy 2 a year, Palarium you better hire some economics majors before you go out of buisness.

ill give you a real life example....

im a truck driver, mcdonalds in the united states use to charge 3 or 4 dollars for a chicken sandwich or a fish sandwich , then they reduced the price to a single dollar for each of them , thats right... you heard me.... a single buck each. the next year they came out publically and stated that they  not only had record sales.....BUT.....BUT.... record profits. imagine that...People only have so much income and they look at what they can get for their HARD earned dollar, and they have only so many dollars to spend, they dont have a money tree growing in their back yards to pick from as needed. So, they spend where there is the greatest benefit to them. when purchases become outrageous in price for items that are a luxury, they stop spending and apply elsewhere. 
I only ever buy the $10 packages.  Sometimes the game will give you 2 of them per day for like a week, sometimes it gives you nothing but $50-100 deals for weeks.  Just buy the ones you like and skip the ones you don't, either the game will let you buy the stuff you want, or it won't and you'll save some money. 
Mar 14, 2018, 07:0903/14/18
08/30/17

Yes offers are random you take what you like, if there are more expensive all you have to do is to wait and cheaper ones will come 

Best regards!

Bogdan
Mar 14, 2018, 09:0203/14/18
07/25/15
isacescu_bogdan said:

Yes offers are random you take what you like, if there are more expensive all you have to do is to wait and cheaper ones will come 

Best regards!

Bogdan
Actually its not random if it follow a pattern. And the pattern is if you spend you stop get cheaper offers. 
Mar 15, 2018, 11:2603/15/18
02/29/16

IronApex Turok said:

Alina Phoenix said:

IronApex Turok said:

Alina Phoenix said:

Hello!

Alina, 

there are a number of instances that what the developers tell you doesnt match what happens in the real servers.   You should pause before replying to threads where prominent posters have commented.   Try not to post the things the devs have told you to say, because 1) we h ave already heard it and 2)  its likely not true if you are having to repeatedly try to convince us otherwise. 

that is insulting and offensive.  And now that ive pointed it out, it will be doubly so in the future. 

Devs don't tell me what to say on Forum.  I receive the information from them how this or that feature is working and I'm forwarding it to you.

Trust this information or not is absolutely your decision and I can't make you believe in something you don't want to believe.

Anyway, thanks for sharing your own experience regarding this question!
Mar 15, 2018, 20:3003/15/18
08/03/14

Alina Phoenix said:

IronApex Turok said:

Alina Phoenix said:

IronApex Turok said:

Alina Phoenix said:

Hello!

Alina, 

Devs don't tell me what to say on Forum.  

then how do you know features are "working as intended"?

how do you know that a migration to Unity is in the works?

how do you know that the offers are constantly changing?

how do you know that the wheel of fortune has different segments?

how do you know there are beacon updates on the horizon?
Mar 16, 2018, 11:4503/16/18
02/29/16
IronApex Turok said:

Alina Phoenix said:

IronApex Turok said:

Alina Phoenix said:

IronApex Turok said:

Alina Phoenix said:

Hello!

Alina, 

Devs don't tell me what to say on Forum.  

then how do you know features are "working as intended"?

how do you know that a migration to Unity is in the works?

how do you know that the offers are constantly changing?

how do you know that the wheel of fortune has different segments?

how do you know there are beacon updates on the horizon?
From the information and updates I receive from devs regularly. But receiving these updates doesn't mean devs are telling me what to say on Forums. They keep all Community Managers updated, but don't dictate how to forward these updates to you.
Mar 16, 2018, 14:5803/16/18
10/31/14

But you promised to tell us the ttruth. BBut aren't telling us the truth. What are you telling us then.

I am sure developers are obligated to tell you how certain aspects of mechics work to help you answer questions. If this is true why aren't you telling us how are VIP chosen and how BG work.

If you cannot tell us then you are either lying, or developers aren't telling you. If they are sharing this information then by your answer above you should share this with players. 

If they are not then this explains Iron's fustration

Mar 26, 2018, 14:4803/26/18
02/29/16

Oracle said:

But you promised to tell us the ttruth. BBut aren't telling us the truth. What are you telling us then.

I am sure developers are obligated to tell you how certain aspects of mechics work to help you answer questions. If this is true why aren't you telling us how are VIP chosen and how BG work.

If you cannot tell us then you are either lying, or developers aren't telling you. If they are sharing this information then by your answer above you should share this with players. 

If they are not then this explains Iron's fustration

Oracle, VIP program and BGs mechanics are one of the most discussed questions and my reply is the same as it was always.

When it came to selecting participants for the VIP program, multiple factors were taken into consideration, such as the amount of time spent playing the game, how long ago players joined, and their levels of activity in the game.

As for the BGs, from the very beginning of this feature, players should find our its mechanics by themselves orienting on their experience or experience of other BG players. It's not something we want to share from our end.
Mar 27, 2018, 22:5303/27/18
08/20/15
my original post was on the 11th of march, i complained because my offers were to high in price, that means they were at the 50 dollar mark before the 11th, its now the 27th of march , 3 weeks plus have gone buy and i havent made a purchase and my offers are still at 50 dollars....... WHO IS LYING TO WHO , PALARIUM IS LYING TO US ALL AND PLAYING THE RAPE GAME
Mar 28, 2018, 00:4203/28/18
07/25/15

digital29 said:

my original post was on the 11th of march, i complained because my offers were to high in price, that means they were at the 50 dollar mark before the 11th, its now the 27th of march , 3 weeks plus have gone buy and i havent made a purchase and my offers are still at 50 dollars....... WHO IS LYING TO WHO , PALARIUM IS LYING TO US ALL AND PLAYING THE RAPE GAME

When we say you have to wait, we mean WAIT. It take time, ...

I haven't bought any since last summer, and get rather nice offers these day I got no incentive to make use of the way the game is what it is.
Mar 31, 2018, 19:1703/31/18
08/20/15
ok heres the deal, i have alot of stuff to do in my castle and with my troops, i have no saphs and im not going to wait fn years to get stuff done, if this problem with the saphs is not corrected im going to have to stop playing the game, im stuck with 50 and 99 dollar purchases for the last 2 months and im not spending that. i am not only not spending money to pay your wages cause you wont aloow me to but im not going to populate your sever. f this enough is enough
Mar 31, 2018, 19:3203/31/18
07/25/15
digital29 said:

ok heres the deal, i have alot of stuff to do in my castle and with my troops, i have no saphs and im not going to wait fn years to get stuff done, if this problem with the saphs is not corrected im going to have to stop playing the game, im stuck with 50 and 99 dollar purchases for the last 2 months and im not spending that. i am not only not spending money to pay your wages cause you wont aloow me to but im not going to populate your sever. f this enough is enough
Well, it is your choice. You are basically waiting for things to get on "sales at discount" cost and refuse to pay normal (full) price. So its not really a problem that need to be corrected. It working as intended, its just a very obnoxious business model. 
The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.