All Categories

DoomieUK - Beacons to level 5 - Is it possible??

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Mar 7, 2018, 23:5703/07/18
05/30/14

Hello All,

I read a lot of reports with regards to the beacons, its obvious the game developers will not listen to us.

So I am asking this question to mainly the BIG leagues and their Marshalls and members.

What can YOU do so that WE can have level 5 beacons?

My thought on this matter is YOU get together in TS and we have a NAP (Non Aggressive Pact) on Beacons.

Yes its a WAR game but WE need the level 5 beacons in this game. YOU make the change!!

Lets hope WE can make the change!!

Please post your thoughts on this subject

DoomieUK

Views
Comments
Comments
Mar 8, 2018, 00:1303/08/18
Mar 8, 2018, 00:14(edited)
05/14/16

HAHAHAHA

Big Leagues DESTROYED Beacons. 

You are never gonna fix that. they are over, done , kaput, last year, never again.

League such as yours is why they are gone. Enjoy. I am in a little league, so don't care, but didn't find enjoyment in when KT smashed us for no reason other than to try to out do Emps in a beacon massacre.

Reason given..." Points". 

Mar 8, 2018, 01:5703/08/18
08/03/14

the marshals cant do anything.  especially when a single coiner can purchase the power to take down a beacon. 

If an NAP went into place and i was a coiner....

i wait til level 5 beacons filled the map...then i'd leave my league and go PvP hunting.   

Plarium needs to make defense worth building,. 
Mar 8, 2018, 10:2003/08/18
07/25/15

In a game where someone can coin a big enough hammer to just piss on any league and their becons. It doesn't really matter. Also, if players have to band together to "artificial" try to revive some part of the game play because the game mechanics is utterly broken. The game just to far gone. Sorry but the kitty is dead...

BiohazarDModerator
Mar 8, 2018, 10:3803/08/18
10/04/13
DoomieUK said:

Hello All,

I read a lot of reports with regards to the beacons, its obvious the game developers will not listen to us.

So I am asking this question to mainly the BIG leagues and their Marshalls and members.

What can YOU do so that WE can have level 5 beacons?

My thought on this matter is YOU get together in TS and we have a NAP (Non Aggressive Pact) on Beacons.

Yes its a WAR game but WE need the level 5 beacons in this game. YOU make the change!!

Lets hope WE can make the change!!

Please post your thoughts on this subject

DoomieUK

Nope, won't work.  It only takes one big coiner deciding they don't want too cooperate to ruin things.  Sure, some of the top leagues can hold a few beacons if they put like a billion defense on each one, as a single coiner will go through his troop taking out the first few of them so he won't be able to knock them all down.  But the only way we're going to see an active beacon map again is if Plarium makes a change to the system (such as implementing force limits for beacons). 
Mar 8, 2018, 13:2203/08/18
04/10/15

Dear Lords

in FB i think works in that way. im not so introduce there in diplomatic ways but the few i can realize is that big leagues are in NAP's with the others even making big Alliances between them.

there are many big leagues in many big alliances with many big coiners in them and believe me that some armies can ruin all beacons as it seems has happened here

but as i said people there talk between them and signs NAP's to hold beacons and for upgrading fortresses.

Regards
Mar 8, 2018, 13:4103/08/18
12/18/14
Agree that its not possible to control a NAP with the massive armies that are out there - the only thing that can possibly bring beacons back to the game is a force limit on beacons
Mar 8, 2018, 23:3103/08/18
Mar 8, 2018, 23:34(edited)
05/30/14

Hello All,

I really appreciate your thoughts on this matter and for me it really good to see you all in the forums.

Perhaps I could speak to Rizzo and ETsphere on this matter.

Perhaps Emps, Dominus and other leagues can make this happen.

The word TRUST is the key here....if a NAP would work

Like I say the mechanics of the GAME is not going to change so WE must change it.

I appreciate the feedback from you ALL

Happy Gaming

DoomieUK

Mar 9, 2018, 02:4303/09/18
Mar 9, 2018, 07:47(edited)
05/14/16

Other key phrases are:

1)Check is in the mail

3)I was told it isn't contagious

4)This will only hurt a little bit.

5)....Trust Me

Removed inappropriate reference.  Please remember children can view these forums too.

-Biohazard 

Mar 9, 2018, 06:5703/09/18
Mar 9, 2018, 07:01(edited)
10/31/14

The question should be rephrased to, what can we do to make sure that our fellow rich players do'nt enticed to buy game destroying armies. But that question will break forum rules. 

The problem with the game is the black market and the imbalance it causes compared to normal game play. 

The are three solutions 

1. Remove the black market

Or 

2. Reverse the black market back to its original form

Or

3. Let the game die

Force limits are not going to solve the problem. They will just make it easier for bullies to abuse small leagues without getting touched

BiohazarDModerator
Mar 9, 2018, 07:5003/09/18
10/04/13

Oracle said:

The question should be rephrased to, what can we do to make sure that our fellow rich players do'nt enticed to buy game destroying armies. But that question will break forum rules. 

The problem with the game is the black market and the imbalance it causes compared to normal game play. 

The are three solutions 

Or 

Or

3. Let the game die

Force limits are not going to solve the problem. They will just make it easier for bullies to abuse small leagues without getting touched

How would force limits protect bullies from small leagues?  Force limit only affects you if you have enough troops to exceed the limit, that's kind of the point. 

Although I agree some changes to the black market would be good for the game as well (such as removing the ability to directly purchase or heal troops for sapphires). 

Mar 9, 2018, 14:3703/09/18
07/25/15

BiohazarD said:

Oracle said:

The are three solutions 

Or 

Or

3. Let the game die

How would force limits protect bullies from small leagues?  Force limit only affects you if you have enough troops to exceed the limit, that's kind of the point. 

Although I agree some changes to the black market would be good for the game as well (such as removing the ability to directly purchase or heal troops for sapphires). 

Remove all ability to buy troops and legendaries from the market direct. Make them ALL trainable, but include a sapphire cost in the train price in addition to resources. Have the black market sell bigger packs of resources, and increase the barns by a lot...

If someone buys millions of resources to make a lot of troops, I don't really give a rats ass, because his/her troops would snail out the same as everyone else does. Unless they spend a ton on boosters to speed it up. 

Mar 9, 2018, 15:5603/09/18
12/18/14
In theory it would be nice to bring beacons back to the game BUT you cannot trust people to keep true to their promises - one little thing like a castle hit will cause it to collapse - NAP agreements will limit players to their game play and will always have people sitting on edge as to whether or not the opposing side will just drop the NAP and go full guns against you
Mar 10, 2018, 00:5903/10/18
08/03/14
Gadheras said:

Remove all ability to buy troops and legendaries from the market direct. Make them ALL trainable, but include a sapphire cost in the train price in addition to resources. Have the black market sell bigger packs of resources, and increase the barns by a lot...

If someone buys millions of resources to make a lot of troops, I don't really give a rats ass, because his/her troops would snail out the same as everyone else does. Unless they spend a ton on boosters to speed it up. 

this...bought troops should build at the same pace as troops in the que.  go ahead. Buy a million dragons.  as long as they churn out at the same pace i dont care. 
Mar 10, 2018, 06:0603/10/18
Mar 10, 2018, 06:09(edited)
10/31/14

IronApex Turok said:

Gadheras said:

this...bought troops should build at the same pace as troops in the que.  go ahead. Buy a million dragons.  as long as they churn out at the same pace i dont care. 
This is a good idea. Things used to work this way
Mar 10, 2018, 06:5603/10/18
07/25/15

Oracle said:

IronApex Turok said:

Gadheras said:

This is a good idea. Things used to work this way

oh and revive troops, fine, but they need to trinkle back to duty bit by bit. Since Alina said it take time in real life to build an army. Well, it take time to heal thousands of injured from war in real life too. It's not done with the press of a button..

But hey, the analogy with real life and fantasy, Plarium take certain liberties in when what is fitting to use.
BiohazarDModerator
Mar 10, 2018, 09:1903/10/18
10/04/13
Gadheras said:

BiohazarD said:

Oracle said:

The are three solutions 

Or 

Or

3. Let the game die

I'd rather they go the opposite way, make troop build times fast (like 10x the current rate) and have the limiting factor be resources.  This rewards gameplay activities like raiding for resources, hamlets, trading etc. 
Mar 10, 2018, 12:1603/10/18
07/25/15
BiohazarD said:

Gadheras said:

BiohazarD said:

Oracle said:

The are three solutions 

Or 

Or

3. Let the game die

I'd rather they go the opposite way, make troop build times fast (like 10x the current rate) and have the limiting factor be resources.  This rewards gameplay activities like raiding for resources, hamlets, trading etc. 
Well I tried to choke Plarium with that idea since like day 1 of posting on the forums here. Because it would make the whole effort vs reward, come down to how much time you put in. Also would be less forgiving to do mistakes or spend your army, as you can regrow much faster and keep be vested in the game. As it is now, we like one trick ponies that need months to recharge unless we spend a lot of cash. Log in once a day to do a couple raids and queue up units and then go play something else is terrible gameplay, but hey, that how Plarium like it.
Mar 16, 2018, 20:4003/16/18
08/21/14

All of these issues have a single root cause:   Removal of food restrictions.   When your troops stop leaving you when you go run out of food, you can bulid....or buy....billions of offense.

While level 25 farms and level 20 league fortress food reductions can certainly increase troop count over the old level 20 farm and pre fort days, there will still be severe limits on armies compared to the zero limits in the current situation.

At the moment, with so few Level 5 beacons, and so many level 1 beacons everywhere, there is very little new DE to spread around, further limiting army sizes should food restrictions be restored.

If nothing else, it should be fun to watch, since beacon DE will be high priority again...especially if every single food relic in the game was completely wiped in the name of 'resetting'.
Mar 17, 2018, 03:3003/17/18
12/18/14
Aegon Targaryen said:

All of these issues have a single root cause:   Removal of food restrictions.   When your troops stop leaving you when you go run out of food, you can bulid....or buy....billions of offense.

While level 25 farms and level 20 league fortress food reductions can certainly increase troop count over the old level 20 farm and pre fort days, there will still be severe limits on armies compared to the zero limits in the current situation.

At the moment, with so few Level 5 beacons, and so many level 1 beacons everywhere, there is very little new DE to spread around, further limiting army sizes should food restrictions be restored.

If nothing else, it should be fun to watch, since beacon DE will be high priority again...especially if every single food relic in the game was completely wiped in the name of 'resetting'.
It would take a long time to balance the game this way - troops in catacombs don't leave - with the ability to relocate to your target and boost units there is virtually very little time that the units would be exposed - guaranteed all the people with huge armies have level 26 catacombs so their builds are safe 
Mar 17, 2018, 15:2603/17/18
08/03/14
thats why its taken devs months to think of a way to fix all of this.   there isnt a way to do it.  the game is broken. 
The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.