All Categories

Dragon Derby

Dragon Derby

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Mar 2, 2018, 19:4503/02/18
06/13/14

Dragon Derby

Another plarium shortsighted game "feature".

How are players with all Dragon skills developed supposed to compete in this event.

Well we can get 60 points every 2.5 hours. 

Do you expect us to spend saphs to refresh mana?

Views
Comments
Comments
Mar 2, 2018, 19:5303/02/18
12/18/14

we don't just like the development tournaments - all my stuff is done with the exception of a couple building upgrades i won't do cause who needs huge barns and warehouses when you run negative food? and the lost arts i can still upgrade further all need sketches which i can't get from game play and I am not spending saphs on them at this point

so we don't get to compete in certain tourneys or help our league with the league development tournament
Mar 2, 2018, 20:0203/02/18
06/13/14

Jezebel said:

we don't just like the development tournaments - all my stuff is done with the exception of a couple building upgrades i won't do cause who needs huge barns and warehouses when you run negative food? and the lost arts i can still upgrade further all need sketches which i can't get from game play and I am not spending saphs on them at this point

so we don't get to compete in certain tourneys or help our league with the league development tournament

Jea .... forgot about that

Seems like ..... long time hard working player = you do not get to compete or help your league

They will say you can get sketches with tournaments ...... yea in tournaments that you originally need sketches to take part or in some BG tournaments losing your armies .... and those are tiny ammounts
Mar 3, 2018, 11:1503/03/18
04/10/15

Dear Lords

about the odds....sure u know what im going to write, right ???

there are some nice tournaments and not so nice tournamet its ur choice decide in which participate and in which not

well for me some free clicks to get some points and shapps...

;)

Regards
Mar 3, 2018, 13:5603/03/18
06/13/14
Juglar del Viento said:

Dear Lords

there are some nice tournaments and not so nice tournamet its ur choice decide in which participate and in which not

;)

Regards
You really should keep quiet if you have nothing constructive to say
Mar 3, 2018, 14:1603/03/18
04/10/15

zapelo said:

Lord Zapelo

that sentence can be aply to so many people that you want

also all so many people could answer the same 'yep i know but...i dont want'

world is made about opinions so lets give opinions always inside the correct ways to do that

Regards

Mar 3, 2018, 16:3603/03/18
06/13/14
Juglar del Viento said:

zapelo said:

Lord Zapelo

that sentence can be aply to so many people that you want

also all so many people could answer the same 'yep i know but...i dont want'

world is made about opinions so lets give opinions always inside the correct ways to do that

Regards

I stand by my previous statement
Mar 4, 2018, 04:4403/04/18
12/18/14
Juglar del Viento said:

Dear Lords

;)

Regards
no it's not if everything I have I can no longer upgrade - I would LIKE to help my league with the development race but there is nothing for me to do it with - the last one i upgraded the Dominion lost arts and I don't even play on the hamlets - the hamlet tournaments I "choose" not to play
Mar 5, 2018, 01:4603/05/18
09/29/16

Jezebel said:

Juglar del Viento said:

Dear Lords

;)

Regards
no it's not if everything I have I can no longer upgrade - I would LIKE to help my league with the development race but there is nothing for me to do it with - the last one i upgraded the Dominion lost arts and I don't even play on the hamlets - the hamlet tournaments I "choose" not to play

I reckon I will go for the jugular and ditto what Jez and Zapelo said. 

Mods .. really now. It would be nice if there is some semblance of a hint that you are actually listening.

Mar 5, 2018, 02:3303/05/18
09/29/16
djmoody said:

possibly too late already tbh.

Mar 5, 2018, 12:0903/05/18
04/10/15

Jaywalker SC said:

Mods .. really now. It would be nice if there is some semblance of a hint that you are actually listening.

Dear lords

yesterday was the day im on game 5 years.

along all that days i have felt and expresed all things you are saying now so if the impresion i give is im not listening sorry for that but be sure i have told and not recently btw.

some of you are right and some of you i think only take advantage of all this king of topics to do what you want. this scenario happens in a lot of places.

on my side...i still will continue helping people who needs my help and doing the best i can or the best i know

Regards

Mar 5, 2018, 12:4003/05/18
02/29/16

Hello.

I agree with Juglar on this question. There are a lot of Tournaments in the game. Some of them are for new players others are for more experienced players. You just need to choose the Tournament that is suitable for you :)
Mar 6, 2018, 00:0303/06/18
08/03/14

Alina Phoenix said:

Hello.

I agree with Juglar on this question. There are a lot of Tournaments in the game. Some of them are for new players others are for more experienced players. You just need to choose the Tournament that is suitable for you :)

how many new players were there in february?

This is a terrible strategy. 
Mar 6, 2018, 11:2603/06/18
02/29/16
roadstar Pitbull said:

Alina Phoenix said:

Hello.

What?, so no more "balance"???
Why not? 
Mar 6, 2018, 11:2703/06/18
02/29/16
IronApex Turok said:

Alina Phoenix said:

Hello.

how many new players were there in february?

This is a terrible strategy. 
I'm not monitoring the number of the new players as it's out of my duties and I don't have this information.
Mar 7, 2018, 03:0203/07/18
09/29/16

Juglar del Viento said:

Jaywalker SC said:

Dear lords

yesterday was the day im on game 5 years.

along all that days i have felt and expresed all things you are saying now so if the impresion i give is im not listening sorry for that but be sure i have told and not recently btw.

some of you are right and some of you i think only take advantage of all this king of topics to do what you want. this scenario happens in a lot of places.

on my side...i still will continue helping people who needs my help and doing the best i can or the best i know

Regards

Hello Juglar,

If I come across as too harsh, my apologies. That is all. Your input here will always be appreciated.

Jaywalker
Mar 8, 2018, 12:5903/08/18
04/10/15

Jaywalker SC said:

Hello Juglar,

If I come across as too harsh, my apologies. That is all. Your input here will always be appreciated.

Jaywalker

Lord Jaywalker

Thank you so much for ur words.

Really i apreciate them.

Regards

The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.